The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Shh! Don’t tell!

I confess that I want to know what @Shh! Don’t tell! crush smells like. You start thinking about what other people’s crushes smell like when you’re social distancing.
A little bit like coffee but mostly like whatever hormones or pheromones or whatever are in his sweat. I can’t really describe it, it’s not a cologne or aftershave smell, it’s just a person smell. I can’t really explain in words what makes one person’s smell good and another’s bad.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
A little bit like coffee but mostly like whatever hormones or pheromones or whatever are in his sweat. I can’t really describe it, it’s not a cologne or aftershave smell, it’s just a person smell. I can’t really explain in words what makes one person’s smell good and another’s bad.
Totally get it! I...won’t say why.😏 Just that this makes sense to me.

Corey

Corey
Creepy lol
Creepy, or inquisitive? 🤔 I was speaking in jest with the last part of my original comment. I do not think about what another person’s crush smells like. That would be strange. But since @Shh! Don’t tell! mentions that he smells good, I was curious to know what “good” smells like (to her). She’s quarantined by herself. She’s bored and lonely. I was trying to entertain her for a couple of seconds with a quirky comment. It’s a weird time, Jay. Let the women talk and joke amongst each other.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Glad it comes through. I feel like if I tried to really describe it it would sound gross, but it’s not, to me.
No I think I get what you’re saying and agree with you because I’ve experienced it too. I don’t know how to describe it either without sounding weird or gross. But it’s like depth of attraction. There’s physical attraction and that gets things started, there’s chemistry and that keeps things going, and there’s psychological attraction maybe? A subtle but real attraction for a persons...I don’t know, scent? I’ve tried to describe it before and can’t quite get it, but I think you and I are talking about the same thing.

Latest posts

Group builder