The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
IC I am SO embarrassed 🤣🤣🤣😐😳
My friends are letting me live in their barn loft/apartment (their house is steps away) and last night I was doing smule (online karaoke), it is a great stress reliever and outlet for me... I do not like to sing in front of people or where I think they can hear me... well, he just informed me that when he took his dog out to use the bathroom last night, he heard this "raucous singing" coming from over here. I laughed so hard and turned beet red and was like "ohhhhh nooooo", 😱
He then said "I told _____ (his wife), well it's nice to know she's enjoying staying over there" 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😳☠

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
IC that although I put off watching it (and wasn't planning on it), The Queen's Gambit on Netflix is one of THE best series I have seen in awhile. I wish I had read the book first though ♟️♥

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
IC that I'm envious of some of the amazing concerts I'm hearing about being planned in the US this Summer. Lots of bands seem eager to get back to doing shows and there are just some amazing line-ups. Unfortunately on this side of the border we are far enough behind on vaccines that we won't be doing big concerts until some time in the Fall. I hope some of those bands are still eager to be doing shows then!

Latest posts