The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

squeezablysoft

IC I am SO embarrassed 🤣🤣🤣😐😳
My friends are letting me live in their barn loft/apartment (their house is steps away) and last night I was doing smule (online karaoke), it is a great stress reliever and outlet for me... I do not like to sing in front of people or where I think they can hear me... well, he just informed me that when he took his dog out to use the bathroom last night, he heard this "raucous singing" coming from over here. I laughed so hard and turned beet red and was like "ohhhhh nooooo", 😱
He then said "I told _____ (his wife), well it's nice to know she's enjoying staying over there" 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😳☠
Dance like nobody's watching and sing like nobody's listening.

squeezablysoft

IC that the best gifts my family have given me were gift certificates and cards to bookstores
IAC that the smell of new books brings me back to my teen years

(I own a Nook)
I feel ancient for admitting this, but I agree. It's convenient sometimes to read stuff on a device, but there's no replacing the feel and smell of actual ink-on-dead-trees physical books. IAC that sometimes when I'm reading on my phone I set the display to blue light filter just because I like how cozy the yellow "pages" make me feel, like reading a real old book.

JBfromNH

I confess that I have a crush on a thin man for the first time in over a decade, which is strange, but I just saw a picture of him at 25 and he was a chubby lil fat boy at that time and why didn’t I know him then? 😭😭😂
hugs

Rojodi

IC that I love to relax naked in a pool and have conversations with others

Rojodi

Oh being naked in a pool is the BEST! Never gotten to share that with others, unfortunately, but that sounds amazing
It is, especially when you're in with 2-3-4 BBWs who are there to relax and enjoy the time (not working, NO kids)