The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Surly: sorry about your pet.....it is a rough thing to go through for certain. I hope you get some time to mourn it properly.

HDAngel: Ouch! I hope they can slot you in soon, and that all goes silky-smooth so that you are up and kicking (not to mention riding) soon!

NemoVolo: I admit I'm a bit confused....maybe I mis-remember, but I thought you were at least fairly chubby? (I vaguely recall you talking about having thigh rub troubles somewhere). Is it that you want to be thinner and he doesn't like that? Or that he only likes women fatter than you are?

mergirl

I have a huge "girl crush" on Lauren Conrad, "LC", from MTV's The Hills. It's my fav reality show and the only one I really watch. I think LC's beyond beautiful and I love her personality and style; the kind of person I would want to be BFF with.

I am also "girl crushing" on Cheryl Cole and Alex Curran (English WAGs). These women arr both ridiculously HOTT and ooze sex appeal. Love 'em.
Just as long as you don't want to marry them!

balletguy

I confess that I was at a NJ beach on Sunday and saw 3 BBW's they looked beautifull in their bathing suits. I confess that I could not keep my yeys off them

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
IC I had Revision Hip surgery yesterday to my right hip: after 5 yrs, I. Realized that I was dislocating my hip regularly_getting off my motorvlcycle. The gOod surgeon replaced my liner + gave me a bigger femur ball. Recovery is great, and I go home Thursday ; )

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
IC I had Revision Hip surgery yesterday to my right hip: after 5 yrs, I. Realized that I was dislocating my hip regularly_getting off my motorvlcycle. The gOod surgeon replaced my liner + gave me a bigger femur ball. Recovery is great, and I go home Thursday ; )
Good news! Glad it went well and recovery is going smoothly :)

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
Glad to hear that things are mending nicely :)

NemoVolo

NemoVolo: I admit I'm a bit confused....maybe I mis-remember, but I thought you were at least fairly chubby? (I vaguely recall you talking about having thigh rub troubles somewhere). Is it that you want to be thinner and he doesn't like that? Or that he only likes women fatter than you are?
Neither.

I am fairly chubby (5'2", 240-245lbs).

I'm upset that he likes my size/me/heavier women but he's dating a really skinny girl for convenience (she's a co-worker so he could see her all the time, even though I understood the situation and was alright we couldn't be together constantly). It's frustrating; why can't the skinny girls leave the FAs alone?

ESPN Cutie

Missing the South.
It's frustrating; why can't the skinny girls leave the FAs alone?
I get that you're frustrated, but I don't know how fair that statement is.

Are you sure your crush's girlfriend knows that he's an FA? Are you sure that she's just dating him so no one else can have him?

I'm kinda small (5'2'', 120) and I wouldn't date a guy who I knew was a FA and wanted to be with a big girl; it would bother me too much. How do you know this girl knows he's an FA? For all you know, he may tell you he's a FA and that he likes big girls and then tell her that he finds skinny girls amazing and could never see himself with a big girl. Just saying.

I guess, my point is that maybe the problem is not skinny girls wanting to date FA's; maybe its FA's - who claim to want a big girlfriend - dating skinny girls.

CleverBomb

On Space Out
Hooray!
Best wishes for a prompt recovery!

-Rusty

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
HDAngel: Ouch! I hope they can slot you in soon, and that all goes silky-smooth so that you are up and kicking (not to mention riding) soon!

Good news! Glad it went well and recovery is going smoothly :)
Glad to hear that things are mending nicely :)
Hooray!
Best wishes for a prompt recovery!

-Rusty
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! i am doing fantastic, had a good nites sleep in my clean house with clean sheets, and my purring kitty!!! Had coffee in my own kitchen, had a SHOWER!!! yeah....washed my hair, dried it :p Had a gf take me to get a MANI + PEDI (it's a girl thing) :happy: and I feel HUMAN again...life is good, on the road to RECOVERY!!! one step at a time

rockabelly

Have Belly, Will Travel
IC I had a mad passionate steamy crush on a mysterious woman. Every time i saw her I unknowingly bit my lip and my nostrils flared. Every time she looked at me, I felt a rush of endorphins. When she spoke to me, the entire world faded from existence.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Screw it, I have more than one (and I started this thread) Go for it, people.

I confess to spending an hour on my feet today. Trimming nails, soaking, Burt's Bee's Coconut foot cream being slathered on them...it was heavenly

I also confess to dropping $7 on a magazine today. :blush: But it's Instyle's Fall edition and it's huge and it's...Instyle, the bible...I couldn't help myself.

:bow:

ESPN Cutie

Missing the South.
I confess that although I am not a baseball girl (although I am a Yankee whore;)); I love watching the Little League World Series. Maybe its because I love watching ESPN and I'm going crazy waiting for football season to start (the pre-season games aren't cutting it for me). But, these kids are such cuties, I love it!:)

Also, I confess I love the LLWS theme song, "Walk Tall."

Well, I confess, I wasn't always "out of the pantry" when it came to admitting I was an FA.

Like may others, I wasn't ready to openly admit my preferences. It took a wonderful woman to coax me out of my shell. (Long story short, she wouldn't date me unless I was open with everyone on having a preference specifically for large women.)

I am very happy she did bait me out like that. I have never been happier about who I am and what I like since she helped open the door for me. Strange thing is, I never knew what I was scared of to begin with.

I have since spent a lot of my time and efforts to help people realize it is OK to be plus sized, as well as the fact that it is OK to like the plus-sized.

Although things between me and her ended rather badly, I still thank her for helping mold me into the person I am today.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I confess to not feeling well..

I think i'm getting the dreaded summer cold. :( Makes sense seeing i've been crabby and headachey and tired for a few days. Now I have the sniffles and sneezes and a worse headache. I call bullshit, this is August!

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
Well, I confess, I wasn't always "out of the pantry" when it came to admitting I was an FA.

Like may others, I wasn't ready to openly admit my preferences. It took a wonderful woman to coax me out of my shell. (Long story short, she wouldn't date me unless I was open with everyone on having a preference specifically for large women.)

I am very happy she did bait me out like that. I have never been happier about who I am and what I like since she helped open the door for me. Strange thing is, I never knew what I was scared of to begin with.

I have since spent a lot of my time and efforts to help people realize it is OK to be plus sized, as well as the fact that it is OK to like the plus-sized.

Although things between me and her ended rather badly, I still thank her for helping mold me into the person I am today.
I liked reading this- thanks for posting/sharing :)

project219

I confess that I ate a 3 foot long piece of fried dough that I got after work. Now I feel sick.

Latest posts