Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I'm too scared to find out.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

MattB

Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
One of the reasons why I think sasquatch is a possibility is the immensity of land that is still uninhabited, especially here in Canada, but also how easy it is to get lost or hide in even the smallest of bush areas.

That doesn't mean I believe it exists, it just means I think there is a possibility. Also, it's a legend that I would love to see be real even if it destroys the mystique.

(If the Patterson-Gimlin footage is someone in a costume, that person deserves an Oscar.)

Donna

Definitely NOT Jolly
Vampires, yes or no? I’m not asking about hematophagous animals, insects, or birds. Certain species of bats, birds, sea creatures, and insects very much suck blood from other creatures to survive. I’m also not asking about what many call an emotional vampire. I have a few in my life, enough to know they do exist.

Do human/human-like creatures (mortal or immortal) that feed on blood to survive exist? Or are they, as Anne Rice wrote, just “the vulgar fictions of a demented Irishman?”

Rojodi

Vampires, yes or no? I’m not asking about hematophagous animals, insects, or birds. Certain species of bats, birds, sea creatures, and insects very much suck blood from other creatures to survive. I’m also not asking about what many call an emotional vampire. I have a few in my life, enough to know they do exist.

Do human/human-like creatures (mortal or immortal) that feed on blood to survive exist? Or are they, as Anne Rice wrote, just “the vulgar fictions of a demented Irishman?”

Psychic vampires, those who suck the lifeforce from you, exist. I've been around people that just make me physically drained.

Rojodi

Oh yeah, I know more than I want to know about psychic/emotional vampires. Again, I’m curious how others feel about actual blood drinking vampires.

If they exist, they've never come close to me. Must be the garlic I love. *shrugs shoulders*

Count Dracula was real.
He suffered from a virus.He also suffered from incompatible blood types.
He was not immortal.
Garlic cleans the blood which is why it was said to be harmful to vampires.

Psychic vampires, those who suck the lifeforce from you, exist. I've been around people that just make me physically drained.

Narcissists use 'Boiler Busting' life force destroying acts to become the most powerful so they are not at the bottom of the group.

grasso

I agree had a few people that are blood suckers in my life drain the life force longer process than the good count😀

Latest posts