The thrill of "your highest weight"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LarryTheNoodleGuy

There it is - the moment of truth. You step on the scale and see a number you never thought you'd reach - it's almost as if it belongs to someone else.

How do you feel? Answer below. :)

BigFA

When I stepped on the scale at my sister-in-laws and it soared past 300 lbs. for the first time, I was just like Tracii, shocked that I let myself get this heavy and at the same time excited and turned on that I truly weighed more than 300 and was really, really fat. I have leveled off around 280 to 285 and still consider myself a fat guy. I fantasize from time-to-time of really pigging out and going for 300 again but for health and mobility issues, I know I am better off where I am at. :)

slurpeekell12

I recently thought I was around 125 or 130 but I stepped on a friend's scale to see 140 :) I noticed I had some new jiggles lately but right now I'm excited to try gaining more (again) I've gone up and down my whole life but now I'm looking forward to reaching new gains ;)

Tad

mostly harmless
I recently thought I was around 125 or 130 but I stepped on a friend's scale to see 140 :) I noticed I had some new jiggles lately but right now I'm excited to try gaining more (again) I've gone up and down my whole life but now I'm looking forward to reaching new gains ;)
Great to see your name pop up again -- and glad you are enjoying your current jiggle :)

LarryTheNoodleGuy

that's pretty cute, actually! :)

biggirlluvher

I had a feeling with the recent increase in my eating over the last few weeks, the new jiggles and the changes I've noticed with how I fit in my clothing that I might have passed the 250lbs mark. I felt that was my glass ceiling I'd never pass. Since I hit 200lbs, my knees ached with every 10lbs I gained and true to word when I got on the scale, I had cleared another milestone. I saw that as literally growing pains. Lately, my knees hurt sometimes and worse than in the past. I felt for sure that may have meant I had gained weight.

I arrived at my parents' house for the holidays and there's a scale here. I was at my heaviest 255lbs as of today. It feels good to know that I'm at my most huge ever. I never admitted to anyone that I wanted to get this heavy or even heavier but it's obviously starting to show. With me finally reaching my heaviest, the next challenge is to find a woman to maybe grow with or watch me grow. I always thought that if I found myself in a mutually gaining relationship, I might let myself reach my original goal weight of 300lbs. However, the knee pains sometimes make me want to consider losing weight rather than gain.

TwoSwords

There it is - the moment of truth. You step on the scale and see a number you never thought you'd reach - it's almost as if it belongs to someone else.

How do you feel? Answer below. :)
Oh! I'd feel a mixture of relief and elation at having finally broken the 280 barrier I've been fighting with my whole adult life.

LarryTheNoodleGuy

addendum:

Looking at shirtless pics of myself from 5 years ago and now and seeing that my belly button is at least an inch lower, meaning the extra weight is causing my belly to sag like a sack of potatoes as it fills up with all the extra weight. I love the down-down-down aspect of weight gain, everything gently falling, both on myself and on women, as the scale goes up, the body goes down, and eventually, everything's swingin'! :)

The only better thing I can think of is if someone else - a lover, perhaps - pointing out the "plunge" of the belly button.

DonnieD80

addendum:

Looking at shirtless pics of myself from 5 years ago and now and seeing that my belly button is at least an inch lower, meaning the extra weight is causing my belly to sag like a sack of potatoes as it fills up with all the extra weight. I love the down-down-down aspect of weight gain, everything gently falling, both on myself and on women, as the scale goes up, the body goes down, and eventually, everything's swingin'! :)

The only better thing I can think of is if someone else - a lover, perhaps - pointing out the "plunge" of the belly button.
Very good point LarryTheNoodleGuy, I totally agree!

I haven't gained weight myself but my girlfriend did. I was recently looking at pictures of her in a bikini about 7 years ago, and I couldn't help myself but confront them with the most recent pictures I took last summer when she reached her highest weight (177 lbs, she is 5'7").

Of course her belly button has plunged a bit into the new softess of her tummy (there was no softness at all in the old picture, at 115 lbs her stomach was flat). But I was really struck by the plunge of her boobs.. at 115 lbs her perky boobs' nipples were so high.. now, as the scale has progressively gone up 60 pounds, her nipples seem to have gone down a good 3 inches.

That's the most impressive "plunge" I have noticed on her. It's funny because the gap between her bikini bottom and top is now maybe an half of what it used to be. Of course it's not only that her nipples are lower, her boobs has grown a lot (they look as swollen melons compared to the peaches they used to be, from a B to a DD/E cup).

traceg

Im happy and content although im absolutely amazed at how big i am when i see myself in a photo or in a window��

extra_m13

not sure if thrill is the word in my case, it was a certain surprise. like, wow, i made it, you know, am capable on really gaining weight and letting myself go, how much can i gain on this holidays ? that was exciting i have to admit

fatboy3

I used to be almost 130kg which I liked a lot better than being my current which is a paltry 93 lol , I wanna be at least 110 again , I'm just meant to be fat !

Buttonboy

My recent break up was a big cause of this. My ex fattened me up with rich meals before he left me. It was before the holidays so I overate to fill the void. Now I feel I am back and bigger than ever. Hopefully I can find a new feeder to help me gain even more

LarryTheNoodleGuy

221 this morning...really can't believe it, it's almost like it's someone else standing on the scale. I remember being shocked and horrified and fascinated looking down and seeing "198.5" on the scale in May 2015 and just thinking "Woah." But that's how it goes, you live a certain lifestyle and as time goes on, your body responds, I think we are all just getting fatter and fatter unless you consciously put a stop to it, food is just sooo good and exercise sucks, lol....

Latest posts

Group builder