• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Turning Point (BBW (mult), stuffing)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cylon_bob

The Turning Point
Kalyn was in their bedroom, exploring her porky, obese body. Her pants clung tight to her meaty rump, stress visible in the seams, covering her fleshy behind, but not quite coming together in the front. She gave a half-hearted try to zip them up, sucked her gut in, for what little good it did, but she knew too well it was useless.

Her plump tummy stuck out between the flaps, soft and overfed, jelly rolls bulged at her sides. She loosed her grip on the jeans, sinking her swollen fingers into the droop of her belly and squeezing. Looking down at the roll of pork where her waist used to be, she grimaced. She tried to guess what she'd been eating wrong lately, didn't find a shortage of possible causes. She sighed; she'd been trying to trim down, not fatten up, not that anyone would be able to tell from the outside.

She didn't feel guilty for not sticking to her diet, not really, she knew exactly why her attempts at dieting were doomed to failure. Just last week, her husband brought in a full half sheet cake from work, set it on the dinner table for dessert and vanished to his room, leaving it for her to deal with, her and her insatiable sweet tooth. She scowled at her belly, that sheet cake absolutely was a part of her expansion, and Daniel's insistence on junk food's presence in the house only sped up her gaining, exactly the way he intended.

Suddenly, Daniel was behind her, strong arms on either side, getting a good grip on her gut blubber, cackling, "And what's this? Are you just getting sexier, or what?"

Kalyn rolled her eyes, but couldn't fight the smile, "Yeah, yeah, all right. I gained weight. Again."

"Again?" Daniel asked, "So wait, was there a minute where you weren't gaining weight?" He shook his head, "No, no. Never mind. Who's fault is it this time, tubby?" Daniel asked, pinching at her beefy muffin top, "McDonald's? Is this a double quarter-pounder belly? Kalyn, I'm surprised at y—"

Slapping at his arms, Kalyn broke his grip, "You know damn well it's your fault." She leaned back, pushing her plush posterior against her husband's tall body, "It's always your fault. All of this," She gestured to her expansive figure, "your fucking fault."

Daniel shook his head, "Don't look at me. Everything you eat, you eat of your own free will." He reached down to pinch an inch along her side, "All this sexiness, it's on you!"

Kalyn shook her head, lips curling in mock-disgust. "God, you're a fucking weirdo!"

"Yes, I am." Daniel asserted, jiggling a handful of Kalyn's flesh, "And you..." He snickered, "Oh, baby, you're just blimping up! I'd ask what you weigh now, but uh, you're too hot to be able to read a scale."

"Doctor didn't have a problem." Kalyn responded, grimacing. She couldn't stay mad at him, he was so happy. She shook her head, pursed her lips, disapproved, "I told you this was what was gonna happen to me if we kept junk food around the house!"

"Yeah..." Daniel said, nodding. He grinned, "Thanks for the tip, it's really making a difference!" He slapped her ass, watched it wobble, "Mmph. That right there, that's where it's at!"

Half-smiling, Kalyn reached back to smack him, patting his leg in mock-annoyance, "You are so lucky you're hot."

"It's a gift." Daniel responded, looking around the room, "Where were you headed?"

Kalyn shrugged, "Me and Carmen were gonna hang for a while, go shopping." Pouting, she sighed, "Add proper-fitting pants to the fucking list."

Daniel snickered, "I saw Carmen the other day coming out of Burger King. Trust me, that girl was buying bigger pants already." He mused, "Gotta say, from the way she's fitting into her clothes now, she's been spending way too much time with you at the buffet lately, it's starting to show. On both of you." He leaned in close, "I love it. You should hang out more!"

Kalyn sighed, ignoring the last part, "I know, right? Poor thing, she used to be so skinny, remember? At least I managed to keep the weight off until I got married."

"Despite my best efforts." Daniel nodded.

Kalyn ignored him, continuing, "I tried to get her to go on a diet with me, but uh..." She pinched at her pudge, "Yeah, that didn't happen."

Kalyn sighed. She slumped for a moment, then shrugged, jumped back to action, hip-checking her husband, "Now move, I gotta find something stretchy."

"Music to my ears." Kalyn peeled her jeans from her tree-trunk thighs, belly interfering. Daniel smirked, taking it in. He whistled, "Oof! Not to mention, candy on the eyes!"

"Yeah, feast your eyes, chubby-loving perv." Kalyn complained, gliding a plump calf through the leg of her sweats, "'Cause I'm telling you, tonight's the night. Starting tonight, I'm on a diet. It'll work this time. Carmen's been.." Kalyn paused to think of a better turn of phrase, but, "Fuck, there's no nice way to say it, she's been getting huge the last couple weeks. She can't say no." She looked down at her wide body, "As to me, Doc was pretty clear, I'm 120 pounds fatter than I oughta be, so you know, I'm thinking do it together."

Daniel wrapped her up in a hug, "Aww, a diet? Again?"

Kalyn brushed his hands away, brusque, "Haha, yes. Again. This time, hopefully, I'll actually manage to lose a few pounds. Break the pattern." She tugged her sweats up, adjusting them around her plump tummy, "Now move. Carmen's probably waiting."

"She's probably got plenty to munch on while she waits."

Prying Daniel's hand from her hip, Kalyn argued, "Yeah, probably, that's why I need to get to her." She sighed, "Unless something's changed since we made plans, she's probably still eating right now."

Daniel perked up, "Y'think so?" He asked, "Maybe you should get over there, help yourself to whatever she's got!" Playful, he pinched the pudge pouring over her straining sweatpants, "Big girl helping stop another bigger girl from getting fat, right? Gonna eat whatever's gonna make Carmen fat, help keep her skinny?"

There was a knocking at the door, and again, Kalyn slapped Daniel's hands away, "Shut up, she's here!"

Daniel followed his wife's rippling rump to the front door with a smile. Opening the door, Carmen stood, fatter than ever, chubby body bursting out of her dark, elastic clothes. She looked gorgeous with her naturally-tan skin and soft, overfed curves, but fat nonetheless, a thick layer of lard coated her naturally curvaceous frame. Dan choked back laughter when he saw the smeared chocolate around her full, pink lips and the king-sized Snickers wrapper poking out of her purse.

Kalyn's face tightened; she squeezed Daniel's arm, warning him. Greeting her friend, she spread her arms, squealing as they embraced, "Hey!" Pulling away, inviting Carmen into the apartment, she voiced concern, "You got... chocolate all—"

Carmen laughed, licking at the sugary smudges, "Ha! Saving it for later, is all!"

Daniel laughed, "Well yeah, I mean, what else are you gonna do, toss out perfectly good chocolate? So you two are going out? What's the occasion?"

Kalyn rolled her eyes, but Carmen laughed, "What, you can't see it?" She asked, leaning back and grabbing at the thick, gelatinous roll around her middle, jiggling it, then leaning back forward, whispering, "I'm getting fat!" She giggled, clearly amused by Kalyn's apparent mortification, "Shh! Don't tell anybody!"

Kalyn spoke up, trying to assure her friend, "Stop it, you're not fat, you're just—"

"Very overweight? Just a little bit obese?" Carmen filled in, asking, "What's your standard for fat? As of tonight, I'm officially plus-sized, so I mean—"

"Yeah, but you could totally drop the weight!" Kalyn argued, losing confidence when she realized the implication that she herself was a lost cause, "I mean, it's not... Not actually that much, it just... It looks like a lot, but it's because you're..."

"Shorter than you?" Carmen filled in.

"Exactly. It's not too late for you!"

Carmen shrugged, "Shoulda, woulda, coulda, don't wanna." Her eyes cut downward, to her generous, caramel bosom, to the breastflesh bubbling up from her constricting bra, "Why would I?" She asked, reaching up to tuck herself back in, "I finally have boobs!"

Kalyn reached out, slapping her friend's porky posterior, "I dunno, your massive ass, those saddlebags, thunder thighs, panty lines... Need any more reasons, or are we good?"

Carmen snorted, "Right, because no man wants a woman with wide hips and a juicy booty!"

Kalyn's hand jabbed out, her chubby fingers sinking deep into Carmen's belly flab, deeper than she'd expected, "And this? Muffin tops, in my experience, are not something guys are into!" Daniel opened his mouth to speak, but she stamped her foot on his toes.

Carmen didn't notice. She reached down to pinch for herself, cocking her head to the side, "Okay, maybe, but I mean, who doesn't love a good muffin at breakfast? Low-calorie alternative to donuts, if you ask me." She laughed, "They're good with donuts, too, but that's uh," she shook the roll of flab bulging from between her fingers, "where this fucking thing came from!"

Kalyn sighed, and Daniel stepped in while she was too distracted to stop him, "If it's any help, I'm pretty sure some guys are way into that!"

"Are you kidding?" Carmen grinned, hefting her overflowing tummy, "Probably like, ten pounds of this is thanks to dudes asking me out! That was not a thing forty pounds ago!"

"What? Come on—"

Carmen's hand went up to silence her friend, "Look," she said, "all I know is when I stopped worrying about what people think, I started getting more dates. The fatter I get, the more I get asked out, and I like other people paying for my meals."

Kalyn sighed, "I just... Could you at least pretend to be on a diet to help me out?"

Carmen was perplexed, "Why?"

Kalyn blinked, "Because I'm 270 pounds and getting fatter every day, basically?"

Carmen shook her head, "No, I mean, why the hell would you want to?" She jerked her head towards Daniel, "Hubby over here seems to think fat, unashamed pigs are sexy as hell, if I'm picking things up right." Her eyes flashed downward and she snorted, "Not to mention, from what I'm seeing, either he shoved a cucumber down his pants or you hit the damn jackpot."

Daniel stepped behind his thick, pear-shaped wife, hiding his raging erection, "Hey, now, don't be staring! These goods are taken!"

Carmen rolled her eyes, "Relax, I'm not that kinda girl. I've got a couple guys on standby, anyway, why would I bother with a married guy?"

"Good." Kalyn said with a glare, "Because I really, really need new pants."

Carmen shook her head, grin playing at the edges of her face, "Again? God, you're such a fat ass! Let me guess, you want to stop at the buffet when we're done?"

"Yeah, right, because I just can't wait to get started on the way to size 28!" Kalyn responded, sarcasm thick, "I'm officially up to XXXL, why not get started on the way to that fourth X?"

Carmen laughed, "Good question! Trying to stay thin for your husband?" She laughed, "He's hiding his dick in your fucking fat roll. Trust me, the only thing stopping him from strapping you to a chair, shoving a funnel down your throat and force feeding you weight gain shakes is that he actually loves you and doesn't want to do things you don't want to. That about right?"

"She keeps turning me down." Daniel confirmed, "One of these days, though." He playfully snaked his arm around Kalyn's meaty midsection, palming the plush pooch of her fleshy gut, "One of these days..."

Kalyn caved, groaning, "Ugh, fine, I'll go to the buffet with you."

Carmen's tan cheek bunched up in a lopsided, hopeful smile, "Ooh, ooh, and dessert can be Cheesecake Factory?"

Kalyn glanced at Daniel's pleading expression, "Ugh, yeah. Fine. Whatever." She sighed, "What the hell, it's not like I'm skinny as it is."

Daniel pinched his wife's prodigious, dimpled bottom, "Skinny, no. You're a goddamn hippo at this point, but sexy?" He chuckled, "Oh, my fucking god, are you kidding?" He ran his hands up, over the rolls of blubber, cupping her breast, biting his lip and struggling to control himself, "You're basically 270 pounds of pure, steaming sex."

Kalyn smiled, "Fucking weirdo..."

Carmen grabbed Kalyn by the arm, pulling her away, "That's enough of that!" She announced, pulling her friend, the heavyweight housewife, through the door, "She might need help getting out the car when we get back." She yelled back at Daniel, adding a second later, "If she doesn't... I dunno, we'll swing by Mickey D's or something!"

Latest posts

Back