Quantcast

BHM The Ultimate Summer Sin (contains themes of adultery, elements of mild BDSM, explicit sex)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Metallicalover99

This is my 1st story, it is not perfect but I hope it is enjoyable. This is purely fictional, I do not condone adultery.

The Ultimate Summer Sin
by Metallicalover99

She was wearing her favorite green bikini, laying on a lounge chair at the community pool.

She was the wife of a lawyer-slash-gym-bunny who was always out of town. She married him because because her family needed her to. He married her because she was beautiful. She put down her novel to take a sip of a wine cooler she had discretely poured into a soda can. She scanned the pool.

She saw him. He was swimming, playing with children that appeared to be his. She was struck by his dark auburn hair that reached his shoulders, his pale freckled skin, and his size. He looked to be about 6’2 and somewhere between 400-450 pounds. She had always been attracted to men that were large, large as in tall and heavy. But she had never acted on her attractions, instead spending her life wondering and watching men she was attracted to from afar, too nervous, too scared, too brainwashed to act out on her desires.

She realized she must have been staring at him for a while, because he noticed her. When her green eyes connected with his blue eyes, he smiled at her. She felt embarrassed for delighting in how his wet black t-shirt clung to every bit of his body. She blushed what felt like a dark crimson and averted her eyes back to her novel, listening to the handsome stranger and his children playing tag in the water.

About an hour later, the sun was starting to glare on the pages of her novel. She got up and tried to adjust her umbrella, but it wouldn’t budge, the metal rod seemed to be stuck where it was. Her eyes downturned, she suddenly saw a pair of dripping wet chubby feet. She looked up to see the man she had been staring at and was mortified, until he smiled at her again, making her instantly feel at ease. A deep, sexy voice hit hear ears, making her heart rate suddenly increase. “Couldn’t help but notice you needed some help there”, a gleam in his eyes. “Oh yes, it seems to be stuck. Um, thank you, you’re very kind”, she managed to squeak out. “I’m Ryan, it’s nice to meet you Miss…” he looked at her questioningly. “Norah-Jade”, she smiled at him. Those blue eyes of his were killing her. They were almost cerulean, like the sky when it’s a dark blue or the deep ocean. His eyes made her feel as if she were a teenager without a logical brain. She didn’t know what she was doing, and she didn’t know if it was right. Definitely not right because she was married. She tried to rationalize that her husband had a woman in every port so to speak. But she knew she would regret it for the rest of her days if she never acted the way she was going to after she spoke these words. “I don’t mean to sound forward, please forgive me. But would you want to go somewhere later?” she said in a lowered voice as she looked into those enchanting cerulean eyes of his. He looked at her for a moment, only to reply that was the vocal equivalent of the smell of sage and eucalyptus, deep and sensual, “I would love that Miss Norah-Jade”. Implicitly, he knew exactly where and when to meet her.

Later that day, at midnight, Norah-Jade and Ryan met at the motel where everyone went if they wanted to have fun. They were already wearing their swimsuits, after they put their stuff in their room, they headed to the pool. Ryan wore his swim trunks and a gray t-shirt. Norah-Jade wore her green bikini (again). Norah-Jade led the way, slowly wading into the cool water that felt good on such a warm night. Ryan made his way to stand across from her, he took her hands and moved so that his belly touched her small chest, as she was much shorter than him at 5’3. Norah-Jade felt her heart overflow with desire. She took a deep breath and whispered, “You’re really sexy”. Ryan smiled and caressed his full, almost womanly lips against her neck, and breathed into her, “You are absolutely beautiful”. He kissed her, softly and gently, his big hands touching her waist. She was shy. “Do you want to touch me Norah? You can, I want you to”, he whispered. She timidly nodded her head. He guided her small hands onto his big stomach. It felt so soft, that as she squeezed it, she let an involuntary “Mmmmm” escape her lips. He grinned. He then guided her through the pleasures of his body that lasted almost an hour. He put her hands over his huge hips, then over his plump bottom, and up to his fat arms that were the size of her thighs. As she squeezed every inch of his body, a desire ignited within her that she had never felt before when she had touched other men in the past. She felt him harden as she felt him between his thighs. It was time to go to bed.

They had barely dried off when they peeled each other’s swimsuits off in their room. Ryan pushed her onto the bed. He lowered himself on top of her, kissing her all over, his mouth trailed down to her pelvis, softly biting her slender thighs. His warm, wet tongue licked her on the outside, she pushed his head deeper, as she felt his tongue going further inside of her. Norah was gasping, her neck and face were red hot. Ryan took two of his plump fingers and began to slowly stroke her. Norah took him in with her eyes, his big bottom looked amazing and he looked so soft all over, especially his belly and his chest. He stroked her faster and faster, his blue eyes gleamed through his chubby pink cheeks, he was getting pleasure out of turning her on. He was so big, it made her shudder with pleasure to think of how much power he had over her. And she wanted him to have that power, in that moment. He smiled a wicked smile at her. He then closed his eyes and gently licked her while he stroked her. Loud moans and screams left her lips as her body convulsed. Her hot, orgasmic juices trickled down her thighs, onto those round cheeks and lips of his. Ryan ran his tongue against her one last time, “Mmm god do you taste good”, his eyes rolling back as he licked his lips.

His big hand ran through her long, straight brown hair, pulling it tightly and pressed his face into her ear. “I want you to be a good girl and make me feel good”, he whispered, giving her ear a nibble. He put himself inside of her mouth as his hands grabbed onto her hair. Her head bobbed as she looked up at him. Her beautiful green eyes shone as she sucked him. “Ohhhhh god baby” he moaned over and over, louder and louder. Her tiny, delicate hands grasped his round butt. Just as he was about to release, he pushed her onto the bed and laid on top of her. She moaned, he was so heavy that he completely engulfed her little body. “I’m gonna fuck you so fucking hard beautiful good girl”, he growled into her ear. He took her wrists and bit her neck, hard, pinning her to the mattress. He pushed himself inside of her. Oh wow, her womanhood felt like it was going to explode. His thrusts were slow, but hard and heavy. She could barely breath, he groaned with each thrust. She felt him hit a sensitive spot she didn’t even know she had, over and over again. She felt his chubby hand pull on her hair, “I want to hear you scream for me good girl”. She still could not breath well under his delicious softness. He was sweating and flushing profusely but he could not stop, he kept thrusting deeper and deeper. She let out multiple wails of pleasure, as she came multiple times from him. With each cry, he went faster, “You’re such a good girl, come for me, COME FOR ME” he said through labored breathing. He thrusted deeper than ever, “Oh yeah, FUCK yeah”, he said as he came.

He rolled her body over so she laid on her stomach. “What a dirty girl for enjoying all of that” he growled in her ear, “I think you need to be punished”. Her breath quickened, she was very turned on. His large hand smacked her on her tiny yet curvy bottom, she cried out in simultaneous pain and pleasure, as his hand began to leave red and purple marks. She then felt the heavy, warm sensation of him laying on top of her back. She felt his hot, wet mouth suck the back of her neck and shoulders, as he slid his fingers inside of her. Norah writhed and moaned in ecstasy. “You like that don’t you”, he placed his pale freckled face beside hers on the pillow, a wide grin speading across his rosy chubby cheeks. In response, she kissed his soft, sweet lips hungrily. He rolled off of her and onto his back. “Come here Miss beautiful Norah-Jade” he whispered in a soft voice that warmed Norah to her very core, he held out his big arms.

She moved into him and his arms held her tightly, she felt his soft belly and chest pressing into her. She rested her head in between his chubby neck and shoulder. He smelled like pool chlorine, sweat, and musky deodorant. He was so beautiful and soft and comforting, she had never been so attracted to anyone, ever. They held each other for a while. They barely knew each other but they could not pull away like a normal hookup would be able to.

“I really like you”, Norah blurted out. “Oh fuck, I’m sorry, this was just a hookup or something, right? I’m not supposed to say that fuck. I mean, I’m married but I don’t love him. He doesn’t love me either.” She buried her face into her pillow, afraid that she had hurt him or said the wrong thing.

He laughed. “I know. I am recently separated. She didn’t love me either”.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metallicalover99

“Did you love her?” Norah inquired. “At one point I did, but we were teenagers, we were never right for each other”, he said in a sad tone of voice. “But Norah-Jade, you are absolutely adorable, will you go out with me? Because I’m not completely sure I like you yet”, he grinned mischievously. “You asshole!” Norah laughed as she playfully threw a pillow at him. She tickled his cheek and he wrapped her in his pillowy arms again. She wrapped her arms around his soft middle, her hands not touching. She nested her legs in between his. Life was such a mess but being entangled with him made her feel carefree.

“Someone is happy today”. Norah was staring out of the window of her office and had been zoned out for so long that she barely heard her coworker Lana talking to her. “What? Oh uh had a really good weekend I guess”, she murmured with a faint smile on her face. “Oh really now? I thought Andrew was in New York for this month?” Lana had a questioning look on her face. “Andrew?” Norah’s thoughts of Ryan’s beautiful round freckled face and cerulean eyes were interrupted with the reality of her angular-jawed muscular husband. “Yeah, it was still good. I went to the city pool and finished Switching Time, you know the one about the woman with 17 personalities” Norah quickly explained.

“Well honey I’m missing the fun part” Lana chided. “I filled my soda can with a wine cooler if that’s what you mean” Norah added. “Girl you have the glow, I know you got some Vitamin D but definitely not from Andrew”, Lana said in a playfully annoying sing-song tone of voice. “Yeah well I didn’t, and please don’t talk about things you don’t know about” Norah shot back at her. Lana was taken aback, in the 10 years she and Norah worked together as colleagues for Hawthorne Accounting, she had never heard quiet, easy-going Norah take that stern of a tone with anyone. “I was just joking, lighten up a little will you Nor?” Lana walked back to her office. Norah felt terrible for snapping at Lana, but her heart was racing. What if people found out about her infidelity? The worst things she had ever done were sneaking wine coolers in soda cans and telling someone she liked their new haircut when she really thought it looked terrible. She had been a virgin until she married Andrew, because sex never interested her. Well sex with the men she was “supposed” to like anyway.

She had been a straight-A student and had always loved math. She studied accounting and eventually became a CPA at just 24 years old. She had met Andrew in her last year of college, in the cafeteria after he picked up her lipstick that had fallen out of her pocket. He had a handsome face and a witty mind. He was bossy in all areas of life. Norah felt like he had spotted a puppet when he had met her. A beautiful, smart puppet that fit into his ideal of his upper-middle class, white picket fence lawyer lifestyle. He would talk about his ideas, his thoughts, his life on their dates. His life was being the only child, his father a neurosurgeon and his mother a financial analyst. Norah came from a family of 6, she was the middle child, her father and mother worked in a factory that made cardboard boxes, she was the first in her family to attend college (on a fully paid scholarship). Norah needed to be the wife of a lawyer if she wanted her family to have an easier life. There was no way she could give them that easy life even as an accountant.

She smiled at his stories, she laughed at his jokes, she was the perfect little flower in his garden of success and flowers do not speak. He looked at her like a man looks at a prize he has won, not as a woman he loves. He touched her with pride, not with lust. They waited until their wedding night to first have sex after just 1 year of dating. Norah remembered unzipping her pretty white mermaid dress, her blank stare toward Andrew as it fell to the floor. He smiled. Then she had to smile. It felt as if she had put a mask against her real face that was void of emotion. Norah laid down on the bed, as Andrew put himself inside of her. She felt dry, but he didn’t seem to notice. It hurt, but she didn’t say anything, she thought it was supposed to feel this way. He pushed into her and after three minutes, he groaned and came inside of her. He left to use the restroom and then went into the living room to watch television. He hadn’t even kissed her. Or held her. Norah had stared out the window. She felt empty, she felt as if she missed someone but it didn’t make sense because her husband was right there with her. But she felt alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metallicalover99

Norah hadn’t seen Ryan since their night together. From what she last remembered, the following morning of their hookup, she had been gently woken up by Ryan’s soft touch and voice saying goodbye and something about needing to pick be at work by 10:00AM. She had felt his pillowy lips caress her mouth goodbye and had fallen back asleep. She had awoken about 3 hours later, panicking about making it to work on time, then flooded with relief when she remembered it was Sunday. She laughed looking at the state of the dingy motel bedsheets, stained and twisted from their animalistic activities the night before. Her eyes fell to her hands and a twinge of guilt sprang up within her stomach as she looked at the tan line of her wedding ring finger. She was aware of Andrew’s constant cheating but in her mind, two wrongs never equaled a right.

She wandered over to the bathroom and turned on the shower, as if washing herself would wash away her wrongdoings. Although she had not had much guidance growing up, she had gone to church regularly and was aware that her adultery combined with the rough, sinful nature of her recent sexual activity was considered vulgar. Even though it had been 20 years since she had been to church, she couldn’t help but feel like a whore. Despite her feelings of shame, she couldn’t help but think about sex with Ryan and the way he had touched her and licked her and fucked her. Norah’s hand migrated down between her legs, about to commit another sin that she had never done. She tried to touch herself the way Ryan had touched her. The hot water flowing onto her scalp and down her back felt heavenly as she imagined Ryan’s sparkling, enchanting eyes and his manly smell. She went deeper, slowly finding the spot he had found. She moaned softly as her mind replayed how soft and heavy his body had felt on top of her, his fatness had given his skin an erotic silky feeling that had made her fingers tremble and nerve endings explode as she touched it. Her face flushed as she climaxed, feeling her thighs squeeze together. She turned off the water and wrapped herself in the small white towel, still shaking from pleasure.

As she sat back onto the bed to get dressed, she noticed a folded scrap of paper on the bedside table with a clumsily drawn smiley face on the front. She reached for it and opened it, smiling at the neat, artistic handwriting this magical man possessed. “Dear Miss Beautiful Norah-Jade, my number is 555-999-2222, give me a call if you want to talk about anything or if you want to meet up again, I would love to go out with you sometime. I really loved what happened last night ;) – Ryan”. Even though she was alone, she felt her face go up in flames, her smile nearly breaking her face. She was excited, no she was giddy, at the fact that a man she liked so much almost seemed just as infatuated with her as she was with him. Her eyes drifted down to that damn tan line of her wedding ring, once again bringing her back to reality. She couldn’t call Ryan, then she would really be cheating on Andrew, it could no longer be brushed aside as a lust-fueled mistake. If she called Ryan and they went out on a date, it would lead to several dates, then eventually a relationship. Plus, it wasn’t fair to Ryan to be with a married woman. Her mind flitted to a forbidden thought of divorcing Andrew, but if she divorced Andrew she would have nowhere to go and no extra money to send to her family. She was starting to feel nauseous and a little sad at the same time. This was silly, to be a 35 year old educated, married woman and worrying about a self-created love-triangle. She folded Ryan’s note, placing it into the pocket of her jeans, exiting the motel room and turning the ignition to start her blue Toyota Yaris. She turned to her favorite radio station, her ears were met with Def Leppard’s song “Love Bites” and she laughed at how fitting it was. She turned it up loud as she rolled down her window, the late Spring sun shining onto her pale face and the cool wind blowing her long hair in every direction. She smiled at the line, “I don’t want to touch you too much baby, cause making love to you might drive me crazy”. The way Ryan made love to her was dangerous and his beauty overtook her like an addictive substance. He drove her absolutely crazy.

Metallicalover99

June rolled around and, unsurprisingly, Andrew was still gone, despite saying he would only be away for the month of May. Not that Norah necessarily minded, she liked having the house to herself. Andrew could be controlling at times. Norah could be doing something simple such as folding laundry and he would watch her out of the corner of his eye. She could feel his stare, followed by him taking a breath to say in his authoritarian voice, “that is not how a fitted sheet is folded Norah” or “are you sure that you used a dryer sheet? I always tell you to use one because it makes the clothes less wrinkly”. Or she’d be cooking something and he’d end up standing over her shoulder saying something to the affect of “You’re using too much salt” or “You really should stir that every 2 minutes not every 3 minutes”. If they drove together, Norah would put on music and he would always shut it off, even if she was the one driving. “I don’t like music” he curtly say. Andrew never took pleasures in things, everything was something to check off a list. Maybe that’s why he was a serial philanderer, meaningless sexual encounters was the only pleasure he could feel. Norah always felt like a silly little girl around him.

When he was gone, Norah could breathe, she could dance, she could do what she wanted to do, when she wanted to do it. She would wake up early in the morning and blast her favorite Pantera songs while she left her oatmeal on the stove for slightly too long. She could leave her bowl in the sink until she got home from work and then run into the bathroom to sing while she took a shower. She could put on her slightly wrinkled work shirt and drive to work while she blasted some more of her beloved music. She could sing and she could smile without Andrew around to tell her not to.

At the office, it was still awkward between her and Lana to say the least, even though she had apologized to her for her previous snapping at her. She wanted to tell her all about Ryan, but since she hadn’t spoken to him for 3 weeks, she wanted to just brush it off her brief infidelity as a one-night stand. But that wasn’t true. She would think about Ryan constantly. She would be looking at an Excel spreadsheet and his cerulean eyes would pop into her mind. Or she’d be sitting with Lana, having a casual meeting about a client’s monthly numbers and she would find herself dreaming about the way Ryan’s bottom was deliciously round and wide, how it looked in his tight swim trunks versus how it looked naked, and how it was adorably freckled like the rest of his skin. Her thighs would involuntarily squeeze together at the thought of how that wide bottom and those luscious thighs of his moved in soft waves as he walked. Sometimes she would be sitting at her desk, typing an email or making a pivot chart and she could swear she could her the sound of his deep voice in her head and she could swear she could feel the sweet smell of his auburn hair tickle the inside of her nose. She needed to call him.

Norah was sunbathing in her backyard, spread out on a fluffy green towel in her favorite denim shorts and enjoying the sensual feel of the sunlight against her skin and the sweet, refreshing taste of her raspberry wine cooler. It was a Saturday, no work today except re-reading “To Kill a Mockingbird” for the millionth time in her life. Norah loved to re-read books, it felt like revisiting a memory, and she loved the idea of being able to revisit the same memories over and over again. Whenever Andrew saw her re-reading a book, he would never miss an opportunity to tell her that “only stupid people want to see the same information repeatedly”, but Norah didn’t care. To refer to the books she read as “information” rather than “stories” was inaccurate. Information never changes no matter how many times you read it, a story’s meaning shifts and changes depending upon your perspective.

She fiddled with the dial on her electric blue portable radio, and smiled out of nostalgia when she heard Christina Aguilera’s “Come on Over Baby” come in clear. She had been 15 years old when that song had been released, remembering the days of putting on her pink, bubblegum scented lipstick, conquering the labyrinth of high school, working at the local diner, and attempting to simultaneously do her homework while watching her 2 younger siblings while her older brothers and sisters were working or making out in a car somewhere with whoever they were dating at the time. She watched her friends cycle through various boyfriends who were all carbon copies of the same gangly figure and shaggy hair that covered their eyes. Norah’s friends had thought she was either a prude or a lesbian, as never seemed interested in the guys they found attractive, no matter how much she tried to pretend. Norah smiled as she deliciously thought back to a certain customer that she had nearly forgotten about. She closed her eyes to visualize her deeply buried memory.

It had been the day after the last day of her freshman year of high school and she was working an 8AM to an 8PM shift at the diner. Her red polyester uniform shirt suffocated her skin and her long brown hair had felt soaked with sweat, despite being up in a ponytail held together by a bright orange scrunchie. The air was so hot from the early summer air and the heat emitting from the deep fryers that she felt heat instead of air whenever she attempted to take a deep breath. It was thirty minutes until closing time and Norah was wiping down the tables of the empty diner. Her back was turned when she heard the little bell on the door. She mustered what little energy she had left to say “Hello and welcome to Meadows Diner”, turning around in a lackluster fashion. A large young man had walked in. He had to have been at least 6 feet tall and very heavy. Norah couldn’t have guessed his weight at that time, but as she remembered, she smiled to herself thinking that his body reminded her of Ryan’s. He looked like he worked in a school or a casual office, as he was wearing a maroon polo shirt and dark blue jeans that were slightly worn but clean. She bit her lip as she noticed that his clothes were a bit tight, outlining his ample shape. He had waist-long raven black curly hair and his skin was the color of cinnamon. He smiled with a pair of full lips and she noticed his coffee-ground colored eyes sparkled as he said “Thank you Miss” in a deep voice. Her heartbeat quickened, and when she led him to a table for 2, she blushed as she realized his bottom would probably flow over the confines of the circular chair. She was right. She took his order to the kitchen and chastised herself at the deviously sinful thoughts that came into her mind about this young man. Nobody else that she knew of had the same thoughts as she was having right now. She brought him his order, a chicken salad sandwich on whole wheat bread and water. He’s probably trying to lose weight, she thought, blushing fiercely as she replied to herself, If I was old enough for him and if he made me his girlfriend, there’s no way I’d let him lose that beautiful juicy ass and belly of his. Shocked and embarrassed by her own inner dialogue, Norah busied herself with mopping the floors around the diner, watching the beautiful fat man out of the corner of her eye. She was captured by how soft he looked, how his flesh trembled at the slightest movements. She felt a feeling inside of herself, almost like a heart beat but instead of inside of her chest, she felt it inside of her womanhood. She was confused as to what was happening to her. He had caught her staring at him, picking up on the fact that her stares were out of admiration rather than judgment. He was too old for her, around 30 years old. He gave her a kind smile and she felt as if her entire body went up in flames of embarrassment. Her stomach did somersaults as he got up out of his seat and walked toward the door to leave. “Thank you Miss, have a good night”, he said with a smile as he walked out the door. She just smiled at him, trying to mask the fact that she was so attracted to him. She watched him in the evening light walk back to his car. As she watched his big bottom and juicy love handles beautifully sway and bounce in his dark blue jeans, the special heartbeat she’d had earlier returned with such force that everything else around her came to a stand-still.

Norah was jostled out of her memory when “Come on Over Baby” turned into “Paradise City”. She turned the dial down and reached for her cell phone. Her fingers nervously punched in 555-999-2222.

fireonthemountain

You're just gonna leave us hanging like that?!?!?!

As someone who was once with an Andrew for too long but found my Ryan, I love this so much! :D

Metallicalover99

You're just gonna leave us hanging like that?!?!?!

As someone who was once with an Andrew for too long but found my Ryan, I love this so much! :D
I'm so glad you found your Ryan!! <3 I'm so excited that you seem to be liking the story!! I've been trying to write more but I've been busy with analyzing cladograms and reading Frankenstein xD

Metallicalover99

Ryan’s deep, sensual voice that made Norah weak in the knees melodically drifted through the speaker of her cell phone. “Hello? Who’s this?”

She felt silly. She couldn’t do this, what in the world made her even think for a second that this was a good idea?! Her heart felt like it was racing and the palms of her hands felt sweaty. If only Ryan could see her right now. God forbid if Andrew ever were to walk through the door while she was on the phone with Ryan! Just shut up Nora and SPEAK, she told herself.

Norah inhaled, shakily, “Hey Ryan, it’s Norah-Jade from the pool and uh the other night”. Ugh she was physically cringing at herself at this point.

“Hey Miss Norah-Jade, I never thought I’d hear from you again”, she cringed again as it was obvious that he thought she’d just blown him off for almost a month. He didn’t sound mad, just a bit surprised.

“Yeah, about that Ryan, I’m sorry, I just wasn’t too sure what to do” she trailed off, awkwardly.

“I know, I actually thought you wouldn’t call me back because of your situation”, Ryan said slightly rushed.

“Yeah, I’ve been thinking about it a lot. It’s a complicated situation, but I am certain in knowing that I like you Ryan. I really want to see you again. That is, if you’re ok with that”. Norah was blushing furiously, even though Ryan could not see her facial expression.

“I am more than ok with that Miss Norah-Jade. Life is complicated, and I know that things aren’t always cut and dry.” Norah breathed a sigh of relief.

“Do you know Charlie’s Pub?” he asked.

“Yes, I’ve only been there a few times but I love it. I would love to go!” she hoped she didn’t sound overly enthusiastic but she was past the point of playing it cool with Ryan.

“Oh cool! I used to work there after I graduated high school for a while. It’s chill and I love the tribute bands that play there.” Oh that voice of his was doing a number on her.

“Yeah, I can’t wait to see which one is playing on um well is tomorrow night good for you?”

“Tomorrow night is perfect, I get off of work at 8, is that too late?”

“No it’s perfect, um I guess I’ll see you tomorrow” Norah could not bring herself to flirt, only awkward words came out of her mouth.

“I will see you tomorrow Miss beautiful Norah-Jade. I’m looking forward to seeing you”

She imagined the way his blue eyes must have been gleaming as he said this to her. And it made her heart flutter.

“I’m looking forward to seeing you too Ryan.” She hung up the phone, a feeling of happiness filled her chest, replacing the anxiety she had previously felt. She was technically cheating on Andrew, but it felt so right. She was ashamed of herself for allowing happiness to flow through her while committing adultery, but her joyful emotions were so powerful, she had no other choice but to let them wash over her.

Norah had woken up on Sunday morning to the sun streaming through her pristine and ironed pastel blue curtains (as Andrew always insisted on the curtains being ironed). She immediately thought of her date with Ryan and butterflies entered her stomach. Maybe if I decide what to wear now, I won’t feel as nervous, she thought as she wandered to the closet she shared with Andrew. She glossed over her dresses and skirts (the ones Andrew liked her to wear), pulling out a pair of blue jeans and a simple black tank top. She smiled to herself, as she rarely got to wear blue jeans anymore, because of having to dress professionally for work and for her husband.

Around 7, she was dressed but had to pull her look together. She looked at her bag of makeup, she usually wore a full face, somewhat due to insecurity and because Andrew always said that she looked better with more makeup on. Ryan had already seen her without makeup on and he had made her feel more beautiful than she had ever felt in her life. Her decision was to forgo a full face of makeup.

She decided to wear her waist-long hair in a half-up/half-down style. The only makeup she applied was concealer, mascara and a swipe of mauve lipstick. She rooted through her small jewelry box until she found her titanium heart shaped studs. She then slipped her purple-painted toenails into her black flats she hadn’t worn for ages. She felt like she was going to faint out of anxiety and excitement combined.

Norah had parked about a block away from Charlie’s, as the parking spaces right in front were full. She had seen a sign out in the front that a Led ZeppeNorah parked a lin tribute band was playing, calling themselves “Ned Zeppelin”. This made her laugh and roll her eyes, hopefully they wouldn’t be too terrible to listen to.

As she made her way up to the entrance, she saw Ryan standing next to the black railing that surrounded the outside of the pub. He stood with his broad shoulders pulled back, his large, freckled hands plunged deep into the pockets of his jeans. His blue eyes scanned the street in front of him, and he smiled as people passed him by. Norah’s heart felt like it had leaped up and into her throat. Norah had seen him before (including what he had underneath his clothes), had intimacy with him, and yet she was still taken aback by how stunning he was. His auburn hair looked a bit damp from a shower that he had probably taken as soon as he’d gotten off of work. The tips of his straight hair skimmed the tops of his broad shoulders, the gentle wind making his hair slightly sway. A light dusting of coppery scruff covered his freckled round cheeks and most of his soft neck. He wore a gray plaid button down shirt and slightly worn-out black jeans. She noticed how the gray brought out his lovely blue eyes. Ryan saw her coming closer toward him, and a smile spread from his plump lips to his adorable cheeks. Norah returned his smile tenfold, she was surprised her face didn’t break in half. Ryan enveloped her in his arms. Norah was pressed into his plush, wide belly and his soft, ample chest, feeling his big arms against her back. Her nose was pleasantly graced with his familiar musky scent of deodorant and laundry detergent. The date hadn’t even started and she was already turned on.

They walked into Charlie’s. It was exactly how she had remembered. She had only been there a couple of times with Lana, the last time being about 4 years ago. There had been a Prince tribute band called “Horny Toad” (named after one of his songs), and despite the bad name, they had been pretty good. Either that or she had been so drunk that an air raid siren would’ve sounded like music.

The interior of Charlie’s had dark wooden tables with red-checkered tablecloths. There were peanuts inside of Peanuts-comic themed bowls in the center of each table. It was darkly-lit, the only light came from behind the bar, from tea lights on each table, and the decorative lights in the shape of stars strung up on hooks drilled into the dark tan walls. Norah closed her eyes and breathed in the delicious musky smell of fried food and alcohol. She could see that “Ned” Zeppelin was tuning up on the pub’s small stage centered in the middle of the dining area.

Norah scanned the place for a table but then felt Ryan take her hand. “Come on, I know just where to sit”, he led her to a cozy looking table in the back corner of the pub. They sat down, sitting on opposite ends of the square wooden table. Norah couldn’t help but smile to herself as she heard Ryan’s chair creak slightly as he sat down.

Metallicalover99

“So you used to work here after high school?”, Norah attempted to get conversation flowing.

“Yeah, I needed a job to save up for college and I remember seeing a hiring sign on their door two weeks before my graduation. I worked here for about 4 years after that.” Ryan smiled at her.

“Oh wow, food service can be rough. I mean, I worked in a small diner in high school and throughout college, not really the same thing as a pub I guess. Where did you go to college?” Oh my was she talking too fast. She couldn’t help her motor mouth, he looked so good and that made her unbelievably nervous.

“Actually I didn’t end up going. I switched jobs when I was 22 from here to Heirloom Furnishings inside of their warehouse. I worked my way up, I manage the warehouse now.”

“Oh nice! That’s quite an accomplishment.” God that sounded so stupid, Norah was internally kicking herself.

Luckily, Ryan chuckled. “Yeah I guess so, even though it took a while. What I really like the most about it is training the guys younger than me, teaching them the things that I wished I’d known when I first started. But I never asked you Norah-Jade, what is it that you do?” He smiled at her.

“Oh, I’m an accountant. I guess you could say that I was always a math nerd and this was one of the jobs where I could work with numbers all day long. I’ve always found that working with numbers is a lot easier than working with people.” Norah blushed, she had never shared this part of herself to others, in fear of them perceiving her as boring. She felt if Ryan didn’t judge her for what she liked sexually, he wouldn’t judge her for other things that she liked.

Ryan smiled at her, “That’s really cool, I was only ever just ok at math in school. Without math nerds the world as we know it would fall apart.” He looked into her eyes intensely. He then inhaled sharply, almost as if to snap out of the deep trance Norah put him in.

“Well the good thing about me being a former employee is that I can recommend things, nothing much has changed.” Ryan said, opening the menu in front of them.

Norah felt more relaxed as she sipped on her rum and coke. Ryan had ordered them the onion ring and French fry basket, which tasted amazing for something so simple. He insisted that Charlie’s had some of the best hamburgers, so she let him order one for each of them. Ryan had ordered an IPA, and was putting it away fast, along with his food. Norah turned red again, as his lustful way of eating reminded her of how hungrily he had eaten her pussy just weeks before.

“Ned Zeppelin” started to perform, first starting off with “Black Dog”, surprisingly sounding good. The tribute band was composed of three greasy-looking young adult men and a 20-something woman with a giant septum piercing. Around the time they started to play “Hey, Hey, What Can I Do”, Ryan was on his 3rd IPA and had ordered a slice of cherry pie with ice cream for each of them. Norah had almost forgotten how good food could taste, as living with Andrew for so long had gotten her accustomed to a low fat and no sugar diet that he so strictly followed. In the back of her mind, Norah had always subconsciously equated men with big appetites for food with having big appetites for sex.

Norah and Ryan talked quite a bit. Norah found out that Ryan was the oldest of four brothers, that his dad was Scottish and his mother was Irish, he loved to paint in his spare time (his favorite artist being Paul Cezanne), and that he had 3 children (2 boys and 1 girl) which he shared split custody of.

Norah shared about herself as well. He related to her about growing up in a religious environment, then growing up to question those beliefs. They also related to one another about the financial struggles of growing up in a family with many children and not enough money, as his father had been a dry-cleaning worker and his mother a cashier at a grocery store. He had briefly gone over his separation from his wife, but only to explain his split custody. Norah didn’t push him to go into detail, as she had her own complicated marriage story to explain. They were having such a nice time and she didn’t want to make him feel uncomfortable by delving into a sour subject.

Norah could feel the alcohol along with the heavy food she’d consumed starting to make her feel relaxed and a bit sleepy. She felt Ryan’s foot brushing her ankle, “Hey sleepy one, come here” he smiled at her. Norah scooted her chair around to sit right next to him, and put his big arms around her, pulling her much smaller body into his softer, larger one. “Ned Zeppelin” announced their last song of the night, and started to play “Since I’ve Been Loving You”.

Ryan placed his forehead against Norah’s, staring into her green eyes. She could feel the slope of his nose against hers and his warm breath against her face. His soft arms still around her completely, he ran his hands up and down her back, making Norah shiver with desire. She felt his lips gently kiss her, then slipping in his warm, sweet tongue to caress the inside of her mouth. He sucked her bottom lip, giving it soft little bites. He then moved his lips on to the side of her neck, softly sucking what he remembered was her most sensitive spot. As Ryan kissed her neck, Norah put her hand on his belly. It felt full and bigger than the last time she had touched it, she started moaning quietly, from the combination of her sensitive neck being stimulated and from feeling his full, plump belly.

“Hey sleepy girl, I live about a 10 minute walk away from here, would you want to take this back to my place?” Ryan whispered sensually into her ear, giving it a lick.

“Yes, I want to” Norah breathed.

Metallicalover99

Norah stumbled in a sleepy-slash-tipsy stupor next to Ryan, holding onto his arm for support. The restaurants and shops they walked past slowly turned into small houses and apartment buildings. They stopped in front of a small duplex. It was a dark yellow color, with a slightly shabbiness to it. There was a pair of peeling white wooden stairs leading up to the second story front door.

“The upstairs one is mine,” Ryan said.

“Oh nice!” Norah replied, unsure of how to respond further. She secretly wondered how those weathered wooden stairs held Ryan’s weight.

“You first, my lady.” Ryan made a grand gesture with his hand, holding it out in front of the stairs.

Norah laughed, she loved his goofiness, which was now magnified by how intoxicated he was. She obliged, although she really wished he could’ve gone ahead of her so she could watch his jelly-filled bottom move in his tight jeans.

Ryan was close behind her, the stairs creaking loudly under his weight. His breathing became labored. He reached the top of the stairs a bit after she did, his cheeks rosy from the exertion, and a slight sheen of sweat on his pale, freckled forehead. He fumbled with his key, unlocking the dingy off-white front door.

Ryan’s apartment was small, complete with plain (yet quality) furniture and various pictures scattered around. The space would have been unremarkable if it hadn’t been for the paintings that covered the dull off-white walls. Some looked to have been very well thought out, while others looked to have been done in a spur of the moment fashion. There was a canvas hung over the green sofa that depicted three red-headed, freckled children sitting on what appeared to be a boat dock at a lake. Their happiness and love for each other was apparent in the painting, as they were beaming with their arms around one another. Norah was taken aback at how much Ryan’s children took after him, even down to their smiles. Another painting done on a piece of paper was taped next to it, of what appeared to be a sunflower. This sunflower was much more impressionistically painted than the children had been, almost as if it were trying to be a Van Gogh, but failing due to its more vibrant color scheme, as abnormal sunflower colors such as pink and red had been added. Norah continued to see a large canvas of what appeared to be an older man with a cowboy hat playing an electric guitar (complete with flames escaping the guitar’s strings), a piece of white cloth showing a ballet dancer’s scarred feet in toe shoes, a wrinkled piece of paper with a half devil/half king figure, a small canvas of Ryan’s sons dressed up as knights, it went on and on and on.

“Ryan, your paintings are amazing.” Norah said, breathlessly.

“Oh, you’re too nice, but thank you. It’s just something I tinker around with.” Ryan replied, almost brushing off her compliment.

“No really Ryan, you are an artist. I feel as if I can be a part of each painting as I look at them” Norah felt as if her whole body went up in flames from embarrassment. Luckily the lighting was dim.

Ryan looked down, his cheeks bright red. “I mean, I guess I’ve always loved to paint. I never really thought I was super good at it.”

Norah walked over to him and put his face in her hands. She then said something that sober Norah would never have the confidence to say. “You are an artist Ryan, and a beautiful one at that.” Before he could reply, she planted her lips on his mouth and kissed him softly.

Metallicalover99

They continued to kiss, stumbling as Ryan led them to his bedroom. Their kisses became deeper and their caresses turned urgent and aggressive. Norah barely noticed anything in Ryan’s room except for the fact that he had a full sized bed with a dark wooden frame and navy blue sheets.

Norah laid herself back on the bed as Ryan leaned over her, pressing his heavy body on her as he continued to swirl his tongue down her throat and in her mouth. Norah started to unbutton his shirt, exposing his rounded, ample chest. She broke away from his kiss to take one of his soft breasts into her mouth, slowly licking his sensitive nipples. Ryan’s face immediately flushed as he grabbed both of Norah’s small breasts with his large hands. His hands then drifted underneath his plump belly to unbutton his pants, removing his rock-hard manhood. He then slipped Norah’s tank top and bra off, tossing them off of the bed. He sat on top of her, his heavy bottom enveloped her waist. Norah’s pussy began to throb and ache for him.

“You’re so small compared to me” Ryan panted as he ran his fingers through Norah’s hair, lifting her head slightly, putting his member in her mouth. Her head was smothered between his fat belly and big thighs, as he thrusted in and out of her mouth. Ryan’s moans turned into manly growls. She felt him pulsate, then release hot cum down her throat. He sat up, causing Norah to gasp for air, after being pleasantly suffocated. His lovely eyes gleamed through his auburn lashes as a smile spread across his pink cheeks. Norah noticed he was still hard, his penis still wet from her mouth and his own cum.

Ryan lifted himself off of Norah and moved to the end of the bed.

He looked intensely into Norah’s eyes, with a giant, devilish smile on his face.

“I noticed that you seemed to like seeing me eat, almost like you were turned on by it.”

Norah felt entire body go up in flames at this blunt observation of his. She couldn’t tell him the truth, what if he was weirded out, or worse, offended?

“Um well……” she managed to squeak out. Ryan ran his hands along her waist, down to her inner thighs.

He leaned forward, putting his face close to her ear. Norah shuddered as she felt his hot breath against the side of her face.

“It’s okay beautiful, you can tell me.” He whispered softly, then slowly tongued the inside of her ear.

She looked down and slowly nodded her head.

His smile morphed into a toothy grin as he spread her legs apart.

“I’m hungry again baby girl.” He said, lowering his auburn-head in between her thighs.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh” Norah exhaled as she felt Ryan’s soft tongue lick her. She felt his plump cheeks against her thighs as she came, squeezing the sides of his face, writhing in pleasure. Ryan had a look of pure desire in his eyes.

Ryan’s hands held down her shoulders as he lowered all of his weight onto her. Norah’s body started to hurt because of all of his weight and her breaths became shallow. She trembled as she felt his full lips sloppily kiss her neck. Ryan’s deep voice growled in her ear, “Norah, I need to fuck you, I want to be so deep inside of you.” His hands slipped under her body, his nails digging into her tiny but round bottom. Norah felt Ryan’s hard, thick member slide into her warm womanhood. Each thrust was hard and heavy, hitting that magical spot inside of her that only he could find. She felt the softness of his ample, hairy belly rubbing on the outside of her womanhood as she felt his thick manhood inside of her; sending her over the edge. He looked so beautiful.

“Norah, baby girl, I’m so close.” Ryan whispered as his thrusts became longer. Norah cried out as his fingernails dug into her breasts, he thrusted into her one last time and screamed. She felt his hot, sticky cum flow into her and trickle down her thighs. “Fuck, that was good.” Ryan collapsed on top of her.

Latest posts