• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM The Ultimate Summer Sin (contains themes of adultery, elements of mild BDSM, explicit sex)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metallicalover99

This is my 1st story, it is not perfect but I hope it is enjoyable. This is purely fictional, I do not condone adultery.

The Ultimate Summer Sin
by Metallicalover99

She was wearing her favorite green bikini, laying on a lounge chair at the community pool.

She was the wife of a lawyer-slash-gym-bunny who was always out of town. She married him because because her family needed her to. He married her because she was beautiful. She put down her novel to take a sip of a wine cooler she had discretely poured into a soda can. She scanned the pool.

She saw him. He was swimming, playing with children that appeared to be his. She was struck by his dark auburn hair that reached his shoulders, his pale freckled skin, and his size. He looked to be about 6’2 and somewhere between 400-450 pounds. She had always been attracted to men that were large, large as in tall and heavy. But she had never acted on her attractions, instead spending her life wondering and watching men she was attracted to from afar, too nervous, too scared, too brainwashed to act out on her desires.

She realized she must have been staring at him for a while, because he noticed her. When her green eyes connected with his blue eyes, he smiled at her. She felt embarrassed for delighting in how his wet black t-shirt clung to every bit of his body. She blushed what felt like a dark crimson and averted her eyes back to her novel, listening to the handsome stranger and his children playing tag in the water.

About an hour later, the sun was starting to glare on the pages of her novel. She got up and tried to adjust her umbrella, but it wouldn’t budge, the metal rod seemed to be stuck where it was. Her eyes downturned, she suddenly saw a pair of dripping wet chubby feet. She looked up to see the man she had been staring at and was mortified, until he smiled at her again, making her instantly feel at ease. A deep, sexy voice hit hear ears, making her heart rate suddenly increase. “Couldn’t help but notice you needed some help there”, a gleam in his eyes. “Oh yes, it seems to be stuck. Um, thank you, you’re very kind”, she managed to squeak out. “I’m Ryan, it’s nice to meet you Miss…” he looked at her questioningly. “Norah-Jade”, she smiled at him. Those blue eyes of his were killing her. They were almost cerulean, like the sky when it’s a dark blue or the deep ocean. His eyes made her feel as if she were a teenager without a logical brain. She didn’t know what she was doing, and she didn’t know if it was right. Definitely not right because she was married. She tried to rationalize that her husband had a woman in every port so to speak. But she knew she would regret it for the rest of her days if she never acted the way she was going to after she spoke these words. “I don’t mean to sound forward, please forgive me. But would you want to go somewhere later?” she said in a lowered voice as she looked into those enchanting cerulean eyes of his. He looked at her for a moment, only to reply that was the vocal equivalent of the smell of sage and eucalyptus, deep and sensual, “I would love that Miss Norah-Jade”. Implicitly, he knew exactly where and when to meet her.

Later that day, at midnight, Norah-Jade and Ryan met at the motel where everyone went if they wanted to have fun. They were already wearing their swimsuits, after they put their stuff in their room, they headed to the pool. Ryan wore his swim trunks and a gray t-shirt. Norah-Jade wore her green bikini (again). Norah-Jade led the way, slowly wading into the cool water that felt good on such a warm night. Ryan made his way to stand across from her, he took her hands and moved so that his belly touched her small chest, as she was much shorter than him at 5’3. Norah-Jade felt her heart overflow with desire. She took a deep breath and whispered, “You’re really sexy”. Ryan smiled and caressed his full, almost womanly lips against her neck, and breathed into her, “You are absolutely beautiful”. He kissed her, softly and gently, his big hands touching her waist. She was shy. “Do you want to touch me Norah? You can, I want you to”, he whispered. She timidly nodded her head. He guided her small hands onto his big stomach. It felt so soft, that as she squeezed it, she let an involuntary “Mmmmm” escape her lips. He grinned. He then guided her through the pleasures of his body that lasted almost an hour. He put her hands over his huge hips, then over his plump bottom, and up to his fat arms that were the size of her thighs. As she squeezed every inch of his body, a desire ignited within her that she had never felt before when she had touched other men in the past. She felt him harden as she felt him between his thighs. It was time to go to bed.

They had barely dried off when they peeled each other’s swimsuits off in their room. Ryan pushed her onto the bed. He lowered himself on top of her, kissing her all over, his mouth trailed down to her pelvis, softly biting her slender thighs. His warm, wet tongue licked her on the outside, she pushed his head deeper, as she felt his tongue going further inside of her. Norah was gasping, her neck and face were red hot. Ryan took two of his plump fingers and began to slowly stroke her. Norah took him in with her eyes, his big bottom looked amazing and he looked so soft all over, especially his belly and his chest. He stroked her faster and faster, his blue eyes gleamed through his chubby pink cheeks, he was getting pleasure out of turning her on. He was so big, it made her shudder with pleasure to think of how much power he had over her. And she wanted him to have that power, in that moment. He smiled a wicked smile at her. He then closed his eyes and gently licked her while he stroked her. Loud moans and screams left her lips as her body convulsed. Her hot, orgasmic juices trickled down her thighs, onto those round cheeks and lips of his. Ryan ran his tongue against her one last time, “Mmm god do you taste good”, his eyes rolling back as he licked his lips.

His big hand ran through her long, straight brown hair, pulling it tightly and pressed his face into her ear. “I want you to be a good girl and make me feel good”, he whispered, giving her ear a nibble. He put himself inside of her mouth as his hands grabbed onto her hair. Her head bobbed as she looked up at him. Her beautiful green eyes shone as she sucked him. “Ohhhhh god baby” he moaned over and over, louder and louder. Her tiny, delicate hands grasped his round butt. Just as he was about to release, he pushed her onto the bed and laid on top of her. She moaned, he was so heavy that he completely engulfed her little body. “I’m gonna fuck you so fucking hard beautiful good girl”, he growled into her ear. He took her wrists and bit her neck, hard, pinning her to the mattress. He pushed himself inside of her. Oh wow, her womanhood felt like it was going to explode. His thrusts were slow, but hard and heavy. She could barely breath, he groaned with each thrust. She felt him hit a sensitive spot she didn’t even know she had, over and over again. She felt his chubby hand pull on her hair, “I want to hear you scream for me good girl”. She still could not breath well under his delicious softness. He was sweating and flushing profusely but he could not stop, he kept thrusting deeper and deeper. She let out multiple wails of pleasure, as she came multiple times from him. With each cry, he went faster, “You’re such a good girl, come for me, COME FOR ME” he said through labored breathing. He thrusted deeper than ever, “Oh yeah, FUCK yeah”, he said as he came.

He rolled her body over so she laid on her stomach. “What a dirty girl for enjoying all of that” he growled in her ear, “I think you need to be punished”. Her breath quickened, she was very turned on. His large hand smacked her on her tiny yet curvy bottom, she cried out in simultaneous pain and pleasure, as his hand began to leave red and purple marks. She then felt the heavy, warm sensation of him laying on top of her back. She felt his hot, wet mouth suck the back of her neck and shoulders, as he slid his fingers inside of her. Norah writhed and moaned in ecstasy. “You like that don’t you”, he placed his pale freckled face beside hers on the pillow, a wide grin speading across his rosy chubby cheeks. In response, she kissed his soft, sweet lips hungrily. He rolled off of her and onto his back. “Come here Miss beautiful Norah-Jade” he whispered in a soft voice that warmed Norah to her very core, he held out his big arms.

She moved into him and his arms held her tightly, she felt his soft belly and chest pressing into her. She rested her head in between his chubby neck and shoulder. He smelled like pool chlorine, sweat, and musky deodorant. He was so beautiful and soft and comforting, she had never been so attracted to anyone, ever. They held each other for a while. They barely knew each other but they could not pull away like a normal hookup would be able to.

“I really like you”, Norah blurted out. “Oh fuck, I’m sorry, this was just a hookup or something, right? I’m not supposed to say that fuck. I mean, I’m married but I don’t love him. He doesn’t love me either.” She buried her face into her pillow, afraid that she had hurt him or said the wrong thing.

He laughed. “I know. I am recently separated. She didn’t love me either”.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back