The V Club - by Archangel (~BBW, Magic Potion, ~XWG)

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by Archangel, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Oct 9, 2009 #1

Archangel

Archangel

Archangel

Winged Author

~BBW, Magic Potion, ~XWG - a retired wealthy tyro finds somehing that makes him happier than his money

The V Club
    by Archangel

[Author's Note: Hey everyone, it's been a while and I found the need to write a little. I sat down and this is what came out. I'll update as I continue...]

The swishing sounds of the waitress's jeans made me look up. The blonde leaned in, bubbly, smiling and with plenty of cleavage.

“What can I do for you today,” as she handed me a menu.

With a slight grin, I answered, “Stuffed tamales”.

This got her attention, as a glimmer of recognition flashed in her eyes as she let out a hushed sigh, grabbing at the unopened menu.

“Follow me,” she whispered huskily as she turned and walked away. I watched her ample rear fight for space in the denim, while trying to follow as she led me through the dimly lit restaurant. The waitress led me through the kitchen into the freezer and slid open a secret door, “First timer?”

I nodded, “Yes.”

I paused as I looked at her name tag and her large chest, “Bridget.” She nodded her head, smiling at me.

“Well have fun, newbie.” she motioned to me as I passed through the door.

My eyes adjusted as I saw I was in a smaller room with a large red velvet door and two large bouncer types standing on either side eyeing me up. I reached into my coat and pulled out the card I was told to present, a black card the size of a credit card, with a silver V running lengthwise on it. One of them nodded and opened the door, and I entered into the haze.

This part of the restaurant was very similar in style to the other, red walls with candles creating a low light, warm atmosphere. Instrumental dinner music was playing as I waited to be seated. I looked around the room as I saw well dressed businessmen like myself, with incredibly large women draped on them, laughing, eating and grinning.

At one table it looked as if the couple was finished and he had to help the young woman shakily to her feet, a ripping sound could be heard. I smiled, and the woman must have caught me watching, as she threw me a wink....

“I'm telling you, I've been to Rio, Eastern and Western Europe, all over and I can verify that this place is the real deal, Jonathan.” The slim middle eastern man said with a smile as he lit up a cigar.

“I've been taken before Amir, and I tell you my likes with much hesitation,” I reiterate, puffing on my own Cuban.

“Relax Jonny, I won't tell any of the associates about your, shall we say, preferences.” Amir said with a smile, “Truth be told, yours is a tame one compared to what I'm used to from the others in your firm. Luckily for them they paid the premium to maintain my silence.”

I chuckled, “Not too subtle Amir, but point taken. You'll find half the money in your account now, and if the information checks out, you'll get the other half plus 10 percent.”

Amir smiled, reached into his pocket and handed me a black card with a V running down it....

2. Oct 14, 2009 #2

Archangel

Archangel

Archangel

Winged Author

“Sir,” a gentleman in a tuxedo broke me out of my daydream as I looked back. “You can be seated, now sir. Please follow me.”

The man lead me to a section of the restaurant that was well away from prying eyes. As I walked, I heard a muffled pop and turned my head to see that one of the patrons was laughing as it was obvious that the button on her pants had failed in it's efforts to keep the lady's titanic stomach at bay. I caught the eye of the man beside her, and with a slight nod, I turned back and continued to follow the waiter.

The booth was low backed and semi-circled, with a fountain trickling water behind, in a contained scene. The table was a solid onyx oval structure with a solitary but large candle in the middle. I took my seat and received a menu from the waiter. “Drinks?”

I nodded, “I'll take a water for now, and I’ll want a wine list later.”

Opening the menu, I perused the options. As I did so, I noticed the couple I spotted before. The gentleman was helping his date waddle to the exit. Her pants had busted, with the zipper half unzipped, revealing zebra striped underwear. I tried hard not to stare, but I got caught up in the way she waddled, mesmerized in the motion. I caught my composure and refocused on the menu. I don't make it a habit of losing myself like that, but this was the one element in life that could still get me flustered.

Shaking my head, I saw the waiter return with my water and the wine menu.

“I'll have this,” I pointed to the menu, then reached into my jacket and pulled out an envelope, “and I have special instructions and gratuity in here. Please be aware.” The waiter nodded and took the menu, and envelope, turning on his heel.

It didn't take long before the light sounds of conversations died down, as more and more guests filtered out. I didn't get a peak at any of them, but it was just as well. My appetite was high as it was. The merlo appeared at that point, which I helped myself to, pouring a glass opposite of mine. I heard the klick-clack of her stiletto heels before I saw her. A young red-headed girl, with a finely toned stomach, nice pert C cup breasts tucked into a cocktail dress, and a million dollar smile.

“Well, tiger, am I what the doctor ordered?”

(Continued in post 8 of this thread)

3. Oct 14, 2009 #3

FooMan

FooMan

FooMan

need more! great start though.....Abraham Lincoln quote; "It is like the little girl who found a snake in her stocking. It strikes me there is something in it..."
    Foo

4. Oct 14, 2009 #4

morepushing13

morepushing13

morepushing13

interesting to see where it goes from here...

5. Oct 16, 2009 #5

Fangs

Fangs

Fangs

AmateurArt

OOooh! This looks like a promising one!!

6. Oct 17, 2009 #6

Giraffes?Giraffes!

Giraffes?Giraffes!

Giraffes?Giraffes!

Been a while since we've had such a promising narrative pop up.... please keep it going!

7. Oct 17, 2009 #7

Raider X

Raider X

Raider X

I get the impression that you're taking your time with this story... Very good! I know it's not like The Vindicator but so far it's interesting.

8. Oct 24, 2009 #8

Archangel

Archangel

Archangel

Winged Author

I stood up and smiled, “Please have a seat, Ms...”

She smiled and sat down.

“Jasmine. Happy with your order so far?” she asked, playing with her hair.

“So far, so good.” I motioned at the waiter, who brought the actual menu out, with a matching one for Jasmine.

“I have no preferences, dear. Just order what you would like.”

Jasmine looked over the menu, “Let's start with some surf and turf, with a Caesar salad and an order of chili.”

The waiter nodded and looked to me, and I just shook my head.

I poured out the wine, with both glasses. “I'll cut to the chase a bit my dear, have you ever heard of truth serum?”

She nodded. “That's the stuff they used on Arnold in that one movie, right?”

I nodded, “I'd like to keep the fairy tales and deception to a minimum. As such, I've poured it into both of our glasses. As much as I like flattery, I don't like anything that rings hollow.”

She raised her eyebrow, “So you're saying you want me to drink this so you know I'm being honest?”

“Yes, but in all fairness, I already drank mine. That way, we're on an even playing field. Also, won't it save all of that energy spinning fabrications?”

She stared at the glass for a second, “How do I know you're not feeding me a line?”

“Ask me something you don't think I'd answer truthfully.”

Jasmine smiled, “Ok, three questions Mr...”

“Damn, you are good. My name is Jon.”

“Ok Jon, are you married?”

I shook my head, “Nope. Engaged once years ago, didn't work out.”

Jasmine nodded, “No ring mark either, ok good. Hrm...Do you like the way I look, John?”

“You look ok, but you're going to look stunning shortly.” I blurted out, looking away slightly embarrassed.

Jasmine laughed, taking a drink from her glass, “Fair's fair, right?”

I smiled as the dishes showed up. I looked up at the waiter, who gave a slight nod as he put all of the food in front of Jasmine, who's eyes lit up as she started digging in. She devoured the steak and was working on the shrimp. I allowed myself to openly stare, and she was a woman possessed. She stopped for a minute, which I took full advantage of.

“How did you get started here?” I looked into her eyes.

She smiled.

“Started doing so to pay my way through college. Nothing paid better, except maybe stripping, but this seemed like a less lewd way to earn money. Slightly weird crowd though...” she said, then realizing her slight, looked back at me fearfully.

I shook my head, “I wouldn't have given you the truth serum if I didn't have the guts to hear the unmitigated truth.”

She smiled as she started in on the shrimp. I could notice a slight bulge in her midriff....

“So you're saying that this place has a way to temporarily fatten people up?” I asked Amir.

Amir nodded, “I don't know the whole story, Jonny. The gist of it is some bs about a chemical that enters the body that will expand fat cells, but those extra cells are dependent on this chemical, and once it leaves the body in 12-24 hours, the fat cells dissipate.”

“Interesting,” I rubbed my chin.

Amir nodded, and handed me a briefcase, “Here's the solution.”

I opened the briefcase and smiled. “Amir, is this what I think it is?”

Amir smiled, “The CD is all the proof you'll need,” pointing at the shining disk strapped to the top of the briefcase.

9. Nov 16, 2009 #9

Archangel

Archangel

Archangel

Winged Author

“Do you enjoy it?”

Jasmine looked up from her meal, with a quizzical look.

“The feeling of getting larger? Of how your clothes get tight?”

Jasmine shook her head, her new double chin jiggling.

“Maybe a little,” she stated, looking shocked at her answer.

Recovering, she darted back.

“I'm betting you like it more than a little,” rubbing her tummy, which had stretched her dress tight across her.

“Oh yes, Jasmine. This is invigorating,” I said, taking a pull from my wine glass. I took a moment to soak her in. A slight tear could be seen along her side, showing off her milk colored skin. Her stomach was making it's presence known, causing Jasmine to sit with her legs slightly apart to give it room. Her breasts appeared to have gone up at least a cup size, straining the front of the dress, fighting to escape out the top of it.

She grinned like a Cheshire cat, “Jonny, you bad boy.”

Her fat foot was working its way up my calf, “I swear you're trying to fatten me up!”

“Sure as can be, Jasmine. But don't you want that? Wouldn't you like to be the supersized wife of a multi millionaire? To have no other worries but what to feed your enormous stomach?” I asked intently.

She smiled, finishing up some garlic bread. “A carefree life? A house somewhere with a wonderful view? Yeah, eventually. Also, this job has it's drawbacks, as I've gained an appreciation for good food I never had before.”

Jasmine smiled peacefully, looking distant, “Yeah, Jon. I do like that idea.”

I smiled, and motioned to the waiter, who brought out the second part of the meal, a cupcake with pink frosting.

“Is that all there is for dessert?” she asked with a sigh.

“No, but it's the start...” I said, as the waiter placed the plate in front of her. I held up a finger, watching the waiter walk out. I nodded to Jasmine.

She raised an eyebrow as she held up the cupcake. “You're going to have to do better than that Jon if you want to see more of me,” she said as she downed the cupcake in two bites. I laughed out loud at the irony.

“Don't be so sure of that.” I smirked as Jasmines eyes showed confusion as her stomach let out a low rumble.

(Continued in post 11 of this thread)

10. Nov 23, 2009 #10

Fangs

Fangs

Fangs

AmateurArt

More?

Also, describe her weight gain more please. More details

11. Feb 3, 2010 #11

Archangel

Archangel

Archangel

Winged Author

[Author’s Note:] sorry for the delay. Took a while to find an inspiration to finish this. Hope you enjoy the ending

Jasmine reached down and felt her full stomach. She started to sweat, just as a low growl again reverberated through the room. Within minutes her already large breasts were swelling outward in an exceptional display of hypertrophied abundance. The dress was fighting a lost cause to keep the immense, yet still miraculously firm, display concealed.

Her hips and ass took up the race as they ballooned outward in an unbelievable surge of growth. The dress split as her hips began to drop to the sides, lifting her slightly off the booth, and her ample, rotund rear formed two cushiony spheres the size of medicine balls. Supporting rolls of fat began to form underneath her breast and on her lower back.

Jasmine’s gargantuan gut was pressing forward like some massive pile of dough rising in an oven, with too much yeast. It lifted her bountiful chest up into her face and into her arms making it hard for her to see. It’s rampant expansion spread her legs ever wider as it’s globular mass began to droop towards the floor. Her dress split up the middle and was soon hanging in shreds on her over inflated frame.

Jasmine reached up with a doughy hand and poked her stomach, “Nicely done Jon. Must have whipped up something special. It's never happened this fast, and I've only been larger once.”

“The night is young.”

Jasmine awoke to light entering through the windows. She blinked twice and looked down in surprise. She remembered the trip back in the limo, to Jon's manor far out of town. Kissing and making out, with Jon perched atop of her, his legs splayed wide to get past her hips. His smell was intoxicating and she remembered the private elevator up to the California king bed, with Jacuzzi. Multiple bottles of champagne. She licked her lips, and tasted.pink frosting?

She looked across the room and saw the damage. Jasmine took up the whole bed, her splayed legs had rolls that went past the bed and started to hang down. Her belly reached just past her outstretched feet, and her breasts rode high on her belly and started to droop to the sides, but still retained some of their perkiness, thus keeping them in place somewhat. Her entire body showed food debris as it looked as if Jon was not satisfied with dinner, but apparently saved room for desert. She couldn't wrap her head around how large she looked and giggled.

“Wow” she said.

I walked into the room to the sight of Jasmine poking and prodding herself in disbelief. She grabbed at a weighty breast, as if seeing if she could reach past them, which she could not. I strode up to her side, cupping her face, “Now, was that a night to remember?”

Jasmine nodded, her face suddenly flush with humility, reaching at a sheet that was pinned under her bulk. Taking note of her discomfort, a covered her with a blanket from the drawer. “So, I think it's safe to say that this is the largest you've ever been, correct?”

Jasmine nodded with a glazed look in her eyes.

I smiled, and offered her a drink of water, which she accepted. “Do you remember the conversation we had at the restaurant? Where I asked you about the rat race, and if you enjoyed this?”

I poked at her stomach. She nodded, to which I smiled.

“You have a choice, dear sweet, fat Jasmine. In one hand is an engagement ring. You take this ring, you never work a day in your life. All you have to worry about is pleasure, both your own and mine. I can give you bliss. In the second hand is the antidote. For you see, I have negated the time limit on the fat cells. Essentially Jasmine, you are like this, unless you take this pill in the next 24 hours. I give you this choice, Jasmine, because I want you, heart, soul and incredible body. To do that, you need to leap into this eyes wide open.”

“And last night?” she said with an eyebrow raised.

“An appetizer, dear. To see if you would like the main course.” Jasmine looked me in the eyes, took a look again at her newly enhanced form and reached out a hand towards my left hand. My heart sank, but I was a man of my word. “I am most disappointed, but I respect your decision.”

I handed her the pill. She made motion to take the pill, but laughed and threw it across the room, sending ripples across her body. Then with a strange speed, she grabbed at me and pulled me on top of her. Her hot breath hit my ear, whispering. “Come closer sweety, this fat girl wants some sugar..”

Frankhw likes this.
  12. Oct 4, 2010 #12

CastingPearls

CastingPearls

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home In Remembrance

Love it. Well done.