• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The V Club - by Archangel (~BBW, Magic Potion, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archangel

Winged Author
~BBW, Magic Potion, ~XWG - a retired wealthy tyro finds somehing that makes him happier than his money

The V Club
by Archangel

[Author's Note: Hey everyone, it's been a while and I found the need to write a little. I sat down and this is what came out. I'll update as I continue...]

The swishing sounds of the waitress's jeans made me look up. The blonde leaned in, bubbly, smiling and with plenty of cleavage.

“What can I do for you today,” as she handed me a menu.

With a slight grin, I answered, “Stuffed tamales”.

This got her attention, as a glimmer of recognition flashed in her eyes as she let out a hushed sigh, grabbing at the unopened menu.

“Follow me,” she whispered huskily as she turned and walked away. I watched her ample rear fight for space in the denim, while trying to follow as she led me through the dimly lit restaurant. The waitress led me through the kitchen into the freezer and slid open a secret door, “First timer?”

I nodded, “Yes.”

I paused as I looked at her name tag and her large chest, “Bridget.” She nodded her head, smiling at me.

“Well have fun, newbie.” she motioned to me as I passed through the door.

My eyes adjusted as I saw I was in a smaller room with a large red velvet door and two large bouncer types standing on either side eyeing me up. I reached into my coat and pulled out the card I was told to present, a black card the size of a credit card, with a silver V running lengthwise on it. One of them nodded and opened the door, and I entered into the haze.

This part of the restaurant was very similar in style to the other, red walls with candles creating a low light, warm atmosphere. Instrumental dinner music was playing as I waited to be seated. I looked around the room as I saw well dressed businessmen like myself, with incredibly large women draped on them, laughing, eating and grinning.

At one table it looked as if the couple was finished and he had to help the young woman shakily to her feet, a ripping sound could be heard. I smiled, and the woman must have caught me watching, as she threw me a wink....

“I'm telling you, I've been to Rio, Eastern and Western Europe, all over and I can verify that this place is the real deal, Jonathan.” The slim middle eastern man said with a smile as he lit up a cigar.

“I've been taken before Amir, and I tell you my likes with much hesitation,” I reiterate, puffing on my own Cuban.

“Relax Jonny, I won't tell any of the associates about your, shall we say, preferences.” Amir said with a smile, “Truth be told, yours is a tame one compared to what I'm used to from the others in your firm. Luckily for them they paid the premium to maintain my silence.”

I chuckled, “Not too subtle Amir, but point taken. You'll find half the money in your account now, and if the information checks out, you'll get the other half plus 10 percent.”

Amir smiled, reached into his pocket and handed me a black card with a V running down it....

Latest posts

Back