• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Vegetable Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
The older I get, the more I love vegetables. At the grocery store yesterday, I picked up artichokes and zucchini. :eat2:

This week I plan on stir-frying with a little sweet and sour sauce and chicken breast with the zucchini, and having the artichoke maybe with some burritos or barbequed chicken another night. I love it boiled with a little garlic with some garlic salt or some butter.

Ryan and I also keep a huge bag of mixed vegetables (carrots, peas, green beans, corn) that we either eat on its own, or in noodles or rice with chicken and cheese. :eat1: Also, we've got a bag of soy pods, and always a few tomatoes on hand for a salad or bruschetta.

What kinds of vegetables is everyone eating this summer, and how are you preparing them?

Latest posts

Back