"The Walking Dead"...(to my fellow zombie lovers)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Al Diggy

SPOILER ALERT!!!
Soooo stoked by the fact that Rick finally found Morgan... this episode was great and watching Talking Dead after, I agree this was one of the best episodes since Sophia came outta the barn! :p Can't wait for next week!!!
Yea, this was a great episode! The guy who plays Morgan kills his roll!!! I hope they keep him in the storyline...

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
::: Had to scroll Past the Spoiler Alert!! But thank you for posting it you fucking rock for doing so!! So I can still participate in the thread again...without crying from spoilers. I totally love you girl :::::

We broke down and watched The Suicide Kings 3-10 last night; first one of Feb. Season 3.

FLKJHLK;WEJRLKJQ3OIRJLKJ = Daryl leaving the group.. i so sad.

x0emnem0x

Words.
::: Had to scroll Past the Spoiler Alert!! But thank you for posting it you fucking rock for doing so!! So I can still participate in the thread again...without crying from spoilers. I totally love you girl :::::

We broke down and watched The Suicide Kings 3-10 last night; first one of Feb. Season 3.

FLKJHLK;WEJRLKJQ3OIRJLKJ = Daryl leaving the group.. i so sad.
Okay I'll have to post spoiler alert in red whenever we start to talk about it haha. Unless someone gets here before me!

And it's okay girl you got a lot to catch up on... last nights episode... oh my you're missing so much!!!

kaylaisamachine

I'm a Little Teapot
http://www.facebook.com/#!/kaylaisamachine,
Yea, this was a great episode! The guy who plays Morgan kills his roll!!! I hope they keep him in the storyline...
I agreed!

I'm so sad about Duane though. I didn't want them to go crazy. I've been rooting for them since the beginning. They could use a man like Morgan at the prison though. Setting up traps, getting ready for war.

x0emnem0x

Words.
I was very surprised when I saw Morgan was English (mentioned in Talking Dead tv show) I didn't expect that at all and like everyone else I was freaking out lmao like HE IS A GREAT ACTOR.

Al Diggy

I was very surprised when I saw Morgan was English (mentioned in Talking Dead tv show) I didn't expect that at all and like everyone else I was freaking out lmao like HE IS A GREAT ACTOR.
When i heard his English accent in his interview, i bugged out!! You would never know, but that's the same with Rick and his "real-life" accent. And, i agree, he is an amazing actor!

Victoria08

You know that the guy that plays The Governor is English too, right? :p

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
I HATE THE GOVERNOR! I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM.

HOLY SHIT INTENSE EPISODE.

Thank God Daryl's back.

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
Ok, we're caught up now.

A. I really enjoyed the fact that Michonne actually has a sense of humor, and a kind heart.

B. I am glad Rick reconnected with Morgan.... but man.. I wish the outcome was different.

C. Holy fuck... hating Andrea and the Govn'r.. with a red hot bloody passion.

D. I wish Glenn and Maggie can patch things over.

Latest posts