Quantcast

"The Walking Dead"...(to my fellow zombie lovers)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BoomSnap

If there's one thing I know it's when a Zombie apocalypse happens, the first thing to happen is the integrity of cooling systems in automobiles globally take a nose dive. This is why the electric cars will be imperative in our survival.

veggieforever

High Carb Low Fat Vegan
Is it on tv in the uk yet!?
Yes, it's on telly in U.K. It certainly appears we are on the same episode as U.S. and we are currently awaiting episode 5 as you are. It is shown every Friday at 10pm on FX channel on Sky Tv (Britain's LARGEST satellite tv provider - just an FYI there lol). I am totally adoring the show and well impressed that a Brit is the lead in the show! :) xXx

Tanuki

Bear. Rawr~!
Yes, it's on telly in U.K. It certainly appears we are on the same episode as U.S. and we are currently awaiting episode 5 as you are. It is shown every Friday at 10pm on FX channel on Sky Tv (Britain's LARGEST satellite tv provider - just an FYI there lol). I am totally adoring the show and well impressed that a Brit is the lead in the show! :) xXx
Thank yooou! looks like I have some catching up to do~!

riplee

I like the promo for this Sunday's show where it's mentioned that France was one of the last holdouts against the zombies.

Looks like that Maginot Line finally paid off.

Mozz

Netflix just got this...
I just started watching this show.... i heard alot of good things about it.... im on the third episode...

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
The first episodes of season 2 have been too kid-centric. I'd be so happy if the little bastards would die already.

lizzie_lotr

The first episodes of season 2 have been too kid-centric. I'd be so happy if the little bastards would die already.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was a bit annoyed with the kid focused episodes. We want zombies! :eek:

Shosho

I really liked the last episodes, but I must admit, I too was actually hoping the kid would just.. die:/

spacce

the Lost one
If they had it more condensed then I wouldn't mind
but after 3 episodes they really haven't moved anywhere..and there's like 6 episodes a season.. *cries*

Shosho

If they had it more condensed then I wouldn't mind
but after 3 episodes they really haven't moved anywhere..and there's like 6 episodes a season.. *cries*
I think it was gonna be 12 or 13 episodes this season:)

spacce

the Lost one
the last episode just sucked..
especially since they didn't show any nudity.. finally a person gets laid and can't even show a little boob.. sheesh

that and where are the zombies.. ugh..

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
Okay, okay...I'll admit that I'm getting tired of three episodes of "Where's Sophia?" Find the freakin' kid already! Daryl found evidence of someone in that abandoned house...find the kid and get the plots moving again!

The plotline with Rick's son getting shot was a big part of the comics and it's been well done in the show.

I like how the show isn't following the plotline of the comics and I'm intrigued by the fact that Shane is still around...seemingly getting nuttier by the episode.

I enjoy the show a great deal but it just seems to be dragging its feet a bit...I'd say it's time for a big zombie fight to liven things up.

And...c'mon! Hershel MUST have zombies in his barn (like he did in the comics) why else wouldn't he want Rick to go in there?

I think next episode will be better

Dennis

Latest posts