"The Walking Dead"...(to my fellow zombie lovers)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

x0emnem0x

Words.
Yes please! The look on his face was priceless!!! :smitten:
I agree, he is such a fantastic actor... the entire time Carol was talking to Rick also, I looked at Daryl and his face was just spot on, full of emotion and never broke character once! I love Norman Reedus. :wubu:

FluffyButterfly80

Let's be friends!
Yes please! The look on his face was priceless!!! :smitten:
<3 <3 Right?!

I agree, he is such a fantastic actor... the entire time Carol was talking to Rick also, I looked at Daryl and his face was just spot on, full of emotion and never broke character once! I love Norman Reedus. :wubu:
I need to watch the whole episode again!!

I'd do Daryl....
I think we'd all do Daryl if given the chance haha.. i'd also do Rick... in like, a heartbeat. haha
:wubu::smitten::kiss2:

Ms Charlotte BBW

Fantasy Land
I was watching that too!! He was in perfect character! I mean, there's no mistaken the love he has for her! (...Now if he only looked at me that way. *Sigh*)

x0emnem0x

Words.
Yes join the actual club if you'd do Daryl. We've all joined... where's everyone else?

Side note:
2 DAYS
2 DAYS
2 DAYS
2 DAYS

Deacone

For Azeroth!
Poor Bob! Although who thought he was actually bitten before he was taken? Hence the crying.

Group builder