"The Walking Dead"...(to my fellow zombie lovers)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TwilightStarr

I was super happy about that!
I know a lot of people were, but not me :( The crazier the beard got, the more I wanted to have his baby :p lol

Carol played it well- asking if there was a Junior League was priceless.

I couldn't handle when she was talking about her husband, like he was so great and she just loved him so much! LMAO!! WTF?!
And when she was pretending to be all clumsy with the gun, when they were turning over their weapons.

pjbbwlvr

Looks like this thread has little input for the 2015 Fall season of the walking dead.

****SPOILER ALERT****
My question is, does anyone think Glen is still alive??

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
I think he is still alive.. Remember Rick was already close to the town before he got jumped... so the walkers must have heard those shots.. and Nick fell on top of Glen...so the walkers were eating Nick

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

FluffyButterfly80

Let's be friends!
I hope he's still alive...but part of me thinks that would be kinda dumb and unrealistic. Not that the entire show isn't. Haha but I do like Glen and would like to see him stick around!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
Well.. it has happened before.. when Darryl put the dead walkers over himself and TDog

daedal

Hope he's not dead. Glen is one of the few characters that I did not, at some point or other, actually want to see killed.

Zombies are just not very challenging adversaries. After 4 seasons watching the writers concoct new reasons for various characters to behave stupidly I guess it's wearing a little thin for me. Couldn't they let these poor people do something smart for a change, like put together a flamethrower, or find a nice island community?

pjbbwlvr

Hi All, I also believe that Glen is alive and that it was not his intestines that the Zombies were eating. I think the Walking Dead writers know that the Fans of the show invested a lot into their principal characters for this show, and if and when they die, they will go out with much more bravado!

By the way I love the way Rick took out the Wolves with the machine gun, that was an awesome scene!

x0emnem0x

Words.
GLENN ISN'T DEAD.

I refuse to believe that he is dead. Though, my boyfriend keeps teasing me that he is and I need to get over it...

BUT I'm not gonna 'til I get some solid proof!

pjbbwlvr

Did anyone watch the 11/1 episode titled "Here's not Here"? The episode was all about Morgan's back story, and it was great. I like how the episode ends with Morgan locking the door with the Wolf he captured inside. That is one of the things I love about the WD is all the symbolism, the Walking Dead is amazing!

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
I watched it. I loved it! But I also hate the fact that people die because of the choices he makes. People have died because of the choices that Rick has made as well, but it just seems different.

I understand he is trying to do for that guy what was done for him, but with him, it was him and the other guy alone in a cabin in the woods... no one else could get hurt.. here.. if that guy escapes.. he can do damage before he is caught....very dicey.

pjbbwlvr

Lucca, I loved the episode too and like you I feel this SOB Wolf is going to get out and kill someone and then Morgan is going to have to kill him and then he looses it himself!! I hope that doesn't happen but I kind off feel it's heading in that direction!

By the way did you go to the Comic-Con at the Javits last month? My son and daughter-inlaw went and they saw many of the actors, including Andrew Lincoln from the walking dead there! I'm going next year to the Javits Comic-Con, lol!

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
I wish.. i can never go because it is always during a tax deadline

pjbbwlvr

Work must come first. But if I go to the 2016 Comic-Con, I will try to go on Friday, providing some of the Walking Dead Cast are appearing that day.
WD even brings cast members who died, they had Rick's partner Shane and Daryl's brother Shane Dixon.

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
If they are set to appear next year o might take that sat and go.

Latest posts