"The Walking Dead"...(to my fellow zombie lovers)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
To be honest.. if they killed Glenn this way.. it is much better than how he died in the comic.. that was grusome.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

pjbbwlvr

I watched WD last night and I have to say their hasn't been an episode I did not like. Though I liked some episodes better than others, I guess that is what makes us all fans of the show!

I still say that Glenn is alive and kicking and will be back with his beloved Maggie soon.
There are only 2 or 3 episodes left until the break, but the rumors that I have been hearing is that Darrell may not be back. And this what I hear from people who follow the WD through the comic books, which I wish I have read.

Either way I like both Darrell and Glen and all the other regulars and I would like to see them continue with the show. The Walking Dead Rocks!!

View attachment The-Walking-Dead-season-5-Logo1-850x560.jpg

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
Daryl's character is not eveb part of the comics. But thry are mot following thst.. because in the comics.. andrea is still alive and with Rick.. and Carol died at the prision.. so..the only thing you can expect is the main characters of the comics to appear.. but you can't predict the story line because it doesn't follow the comics...

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
I wonder who will play Ezekiel and Jesus...l l

x0emnem0x

Words.
So, I believe either Glenn is still alive, or he is going to be alive for just enough time to reunite with Maggie, say goodbye and have a correct send off. Since she is pregnant I have a hard time believing he is going to be gone so fast, but some people compare it to how Lori died when she was pregnant and now Maggie is pregnant so Glenn will die... But Glenn already knew she was pregnant before hand. In episode 2, when they were discussing who would go to help clear out the quarry and redirect the walkers, Glenn said something along the lines of "it's not just for us" or "that's not the only reason" anymore, something similar, as to why Maggie shouldn't go. At that point I kind of assumed she was pregnant, but we didn't know yet. But since he knew, I have a feeling he is definitely not going to give up without a fight. There's a lot of holes in the whole Glenn thing though, I hope the wrote up something good to tie it all together.

As for Sasha and Abraham, I am sure they're going to be fine. If anything, I'm okay if Sasha were to die, because she annoys me. Darryl is a badass, so even though he's off by himself (which he has been before), he will be fine.

Ricks gonna get jiggy with whats her face blonde... and I totally called that lesbian kissing scene while watching with my boyfriend last night. We were both mind blown, but somehow I saw it coming... maybe to do with the fact that I am kind of freaky and I know what it looks like when a girl wants to kiss another girl. ;)

Anyway, that is just my rambling...

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
So...Glenn's alive but since there wasn't any body, I pretty much figured that the zombies were chomping on the other dude who fell off the dumpster and Glenn managed to hide under it.

Looking forward to the mid-season finale next week. Great episode last night!

swamptoad

Looks like Abraham, Sasha, and Daryl are in trouble and the little (pretend to be brave) child won't stay quiet as the other gang (Rick, Carl and others are trying to flee the walkers that have overtaken the town.) R.I.P. Deanna :(

Gotta wait till Feb 14th now. :doh:

Deacone

For Azeroth!
I could not take the song seriously, playing in the background. Tip toe through the tulips hahaha XD

However the boy was seriously annoying me. So was Morgan. I'm unimpressed with both of them and I kinda want them to both die and be done with it lol.

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
Lol... that is how i use to feel about Carl....i have read the comics so i kind of know what will happen...in a round about way..lol

Deacone

For Azeroth!
Lol... that is how i use to feel about Carl....i have read the comics so i kind of know what will happen...in a round about way..lol

I sometimes still feel that way about Carl, but in that last episode he was pretty bad ass :p

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
NEGAN...finally! Woo-hoo:happy:

Although, I wonder how they'll tone down his cussing for all those innocent TV viewers' ears?

I'm pretty sure that surrendering his property to Negan won't sit well with Rick...he didn't care for it in the comics, so the show ought to be pretty great in February.

Dennis

SSBHM

The cute doctor has been stolen away by one of the Wolves!!!

She's a little bit plump, so I think of her as being one of the more attractive cast members. :blush:

Snow Angel

Southern Chick
I think Sam will be the next one to go because he don't know how to keep his mouth shut. He is putting Rick and the rest in danger by saying mom out loud.

x0emnem0x

Words.
So, I will say the mid season finale was a bit disappointing. Morgan is annoying me with his passivity, though I liked the story behind it, I'm just waiting for him to break or die at some point. I feel like the writing in that episode was pretty poor, and the boyfriend agreed with me. We were both pretty bored by the end. I'm just glad Maggie didn't die, I was worried for a second. That kid trying to kill Carl is a moron and I'm also waiting for him to die. Kind of sad that Deanna had to go, but she went out with a bang even if it was kind of weird. My boyfriend and I would always laugh at her though, because her character seriously reminds us of a ghoul from Fallout, and her hair always looks fried. Her character was cool, though. I think the writers are honey dicking us at this point, kind of more excited for Fear the Walking Dead to come back after that ending.

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
The cute doctor has been stolen away by one of the Wolves!!!

She's a little bit plump, so I think of her as being one of the more attractive cast members. :blush:
A bigger person in a zombie apocalypse where food is scarce/not as plentiful. Not sure how that works.....*shrugs*

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
A bigger person in a zombie apocalypse where food is scarce/not as plentiful. Not sure how that works.....*shrugs*
Yes.. I feel the same way. I feel that bigger actors might not be best, because let's face it..after a few months of constantly moving and running with little to eat, you will lose weight...I think that might be the reason they killed off Otis.. lol

Deacone

For Azeroth!
However she isn't THAT big, and also she's been living among the town; where they've pretty much been living in luxury. So I guess it's feasible to have a slightly bigger person in that area.

x0emnem0x

Words.
Boyfriend sent this to me, I thought you guys might enjoy the trailer or maybe watch the movie. It looks pretty funny!

The Walking Deceased movie trailer. A spoof of The Walking Dead mixed with Zombieland and Warm Bodies if I remember correctly. Pretty funny and it's an actual movie, were going to rent it on the PS Store eventually.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEJzl3GX0P8[/ame]

Group builder