"The Walking Dead"...(to my fellow zombie lovers)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

x0emnem0x

Words.
Just realized February 14 is when Walking Dead comes back. I told my boyfriend our plans will be him getting me roses, us finding something delicious to eat for dinner, and then watching the show! Lol. I'm the best girlfriend, let's be honest.

x0emnem0x

Words.
Daryl + Rocket Launcher = AWESOME

One of the best WALKING DEAD episodes I've ever seen.

Can't wait to see see Negan and Rick go at it!:happy:
Agreed! I'm so happy with who they castes for Negan, as well. Unfortunately, I think we're going to see Glenn's demise come soon. :(

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
I KNEW THAT IS WHERE THEY WERE GOING TO TAKE IT!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why that chick had to die.

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
Yes...Rick and Michonne are a couple now! (Yay!)

The brief Rick and Daryl road trip was a hoot and Rick's taste in music leaves a bit to be desired...to each their own though:happy:

Jesus is on the show! (Yay!), I was wondering when he'd show up. Hopefully they'll eventually introduce The Hilltop and Ezekiel with his pet tiger, Shiva!

Yes, for those who've read the comics, both Abraham and Glenn are killed because of Negan but the TV show is a bit different so who knows what'll happen? It's pretty much a given that a cast member will die near the season finale but it might be someone else this season.

I'm enjoying this show more than ever and a few of my co-workers enjoy it, so we have fun discussions about it.

Dennis

x0emnem0x

Words.
For the longest time I wondered if Richonne was gonna happen, they seemed flirty and Michonne is very motherly to his kids. I'm just glad Rick is finally getting some from someone lmao. Gotta stay sane somehow! I knew it was gonna be a feel good episode but Rick and Daryl hella pissed me off with their stupidity.

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
In the comics (graphic novels) it is Rick with Andrea and Michonne is actually with a man named Ezekiel whonhas a pet tiger named Shiva..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
In the comics (graphic novels) it is Rick with Andrea and Michonne is actually with a man named Ezekiel whonhas a pet tiger named Shiva..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Yes, the comics are a bit different from the TV show and Rick is indeed with Andrea, who's still alive in the comics but Michonne and Ezekiel are two different characters and Michonne is still in the comics while Ezekiel and Shiva aren't.

I like the guy playing Jesus and I look forward to whenever Ezekiel & Shiva join the series.

I also have a feeling that Glenn (and probably Abraham) are doomed. Whenever the guy starts showing sonogram pictures or talking about looking forward to fatherhood that usually doesn't end well for the guys in horror or war movies.

Looking forward to whatever happens next.

Dennis

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
That was an amazing Maggie & Carol episode last night...those Saviors never stood a chance!

While I think Rick is gradually losing it (does he even remember his days as a lawman any more?), I still think Carol is hanging on to her humanity despite what she's been forced to do.

I'm ready for the real Negan to finally show his face...you know there'll be payback for the several people Rick and his group have wiped out.

Plus it's the season finale in a couple weeks, a cast member always dies in that.

It's been a great season though.

Dennis

PS: While it was nice to see Daryl recover his motorcycle, he still needs his trusty crossbow!

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
Yet another fine episode last night...so sorry to see what happened to the cute Dr. Denise but that's all part of life in the zombie apocalypse. I was expecting Abraham to meet his maker last night but he survived.

Daryl gets his crossbow back...yay!

The Saviors apparently know where Alexandria is (uh-oh!)

And hopefully Carol decides to come back.

Well...it's almost the season finale so it should be good and a cast member usually gets killed off.

Can't wait and the season two of FEAR THE WALKING DEAD looks like it'll be pretty good too.

Dennis

cinnamitch

nope
Yet another fine episode last night...so sorry to see what happened to the cute Dr. Denise but that's all part of life in the zombie apocalypse. I was expecting Abraham to meet his maker last night but he survived.

Daryl gets his crossbow back...yay!

The Saviors apparently know where Alexandria is (uh-oh!)

And hopefully Carol decides to come back.

Well...it's almost the season finale so it should be good and a cast member usually gets killed off.

Can't wait and the season two of FEAR THE WALKING DEAD looks like it'll be pretty good too.

Dennis
Fear the biting Eugene!:eek:

x0emnem0x

Words.
I need to catch up on last nights episode. We were a week behind and waiting to watch last nights episode now, as well. I saw a spoiler about the Dr, makes me sad but it was inevitable. I am just really excited for Fear the Walking Dead, too!

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
I love Eugene. They need him for now... to make bullets. In the comics he becomes very helpful.. not sure how it will go on the show.

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
Yes...Eugene is awesome in his own nerdy way ("chomp!":happy:)

Another fine episode last night, Carol is still a force to be reckoned with and it looks like Negan is FINALLY going to show himself in the season finale...complete with Lucille! (Yikes! Glenn better watch out!:eek:)

This was a great second half of the season and the FEAR THE WALKING DEAD season two opener looks great...a herd of zombies coming out of the ocean? Neat!

Dennis

PS: I also enjoyed the possible teaser for Ezekiel and The Kingdom.

Latest posts