Quantcast

"The Walking Dead"...(to my fellow zombie lovers)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

CGL1978

Great show loved the swimmer zombie from the last episode

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
I absolutely love this show! Definitely not enough zombies in the last episode though. I like seeing the emotional aspect of it, and the relationships, etc but .. I'm mostly there for some zombie killin. I'm loving Shane's character.. hope they keep that going for awhile. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE SHOT OTIS. What a dbag.

Emma

Can't wait for this weeks episode. I also can't believe Shane shot Otis!! I wanted him to make it out, he seemed a nice fella and I have always worried about what would happen in a zombie invasion as I'm fat hahaha

It is dragging a bit, three episodes about this damned kid and only one zombie in the last episode! I hope this Sophia thing is leading to something big, then I will tolerate it.

CGL1978

I am sure it is going to pick up soon something is up on that farm i wonder if they have the little girl on the farm somewhere or have a load of zombies locked up

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
Can't wait for this weeks episode. I also can't believe Shane shot Otis!! I wanted him to make it out, he seemed a nice fella and I have always worried about what would happen in a zombie invasion as I'm fat hahaha

It is dragging a bit, three episodes about this damned kid and only one zombie in the last episode! I hope this Sophia thing is leading to something big, then I will tolerate it.
Haha, I thought the same thing about Otis and being fat! He seemed to be doing pretty good too! and even helped out Shane with his ankle or whatever and then BAM Shane shoots him.. super crazy.

I think something big is about to happen too. So excited for it!

TexasTrouble

Am I the only one who thought the well scene was weird? I mean, who would want to risk drinking that water after the zombie was in it? What if it had a paper cut or something? :). And then all the trouble lowering and raising that skinny guy in the well. It was taking like, what, four people to do that? How much could he have weighed?

Deanna

Huzzah
Rick is a shitty leader. Every choice he makes just lands the group in worse shape. There is something about his character I cannot stand while the increasingly erratic Shane makes much more sense to me.

And that scene where they are supposed to be searching for Sophia, yet let's stop and enjoy a magical moment with a deer ... groan. Corny.

Otherwise still enjoyable.

Deanna

Huzzah
Am I the only one who thought the well scene was weird? I mean, who would want to risk drinking that water after the zombie was in it? What if it had a paper cut or something? :). And then all the trouble lowering and raising that skinny guy in the well. It was taking like, what, four people to do that? How much could he have weighed?
I didn't get why everyone freaked out when the zombie attacked Glen as he was being lowered. What were they expecting? Did they really think the creature would just grab onto him and not try to feast as they both got pulled up?

ManBeef

I'm Hoping That The Fetus Turns Into A Zombie, Eating Its Way Free From The Inside Out. I Love This Show

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Great...a pregnant chick. That's what will make this floundering show awesome again. A fucking pregnant chick who is also a whiny loser. I'm really losing all hope.

:doh:

joswitch

Exile from Main Board
I read the comic books, they were awesome. I don't wanna watch the TV series, as it'll probably fall short IMO.... That goes double since reading this thread!

booyahmanx

If you read the comics, you knew the pregnancy was coming. Wonder if Lori and Judith Grimes fate will change?

As for this season, I feel it's been moving a little too slow, but it looks like it's finally picking up a bit. I for one LOVE Shane's character. Yes, he's a bastard; but in that world, he's a survivor.

booyahmanx

Ditto, he's my fave character..
SPOILER ALERT (highlight to read): When I saw him get shot, and I thought he was dead, I was sitting there going NOOOOO

spacce

the Lost one
Ditto, he's my fave character..
SPOILER ALERT (highlight to read):
yeah that would have sucked majorly..
he's got more guts and more morals then the crowd..
I have to say that as a kick-ass episode though..

spacce

the Lost one
Anyone see the new episode?

ok it kinda sucks that its dragging on still

tigerlily

Anyone see the new episode?

ok it kinda sucks that its dragging on still
Saw it last night with my friend who got me into the series. I think it's just at that point in the story where it's apropriate to slow the pace. Otherwise it would risk having that go-go-go speed which I have yet to be successful for films or shows.

TwilightStarr

Loving what happened last night between Shane and Andrea, wish they would have showed more, it was hot!! :p