Quantcast

"The Walking Dead"...(to my fellow zombie lovers)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Deanna

Huzzah
I have goosebumps. Amazing episode.

Loving what happened last night between Shane and Andrea, wish they would have showed more, it was hot!! :p
Loved it. The shooting lessons really worked her up, and she seduced with a classic crowd pleaser: grab junk. :bow:

spacce

the Lost one
Ok i have to admit...
I friggin cried at the end..

I never read the comics so I had no idea how it was going to end..

bbwjessiestroxxx

...thoughts on the new series on AMC..."The Walking Dead"? For me...it's about time!!! The greatest thing since sliced bread!!!
:kiss2: I freaking LUST this new show on tv,man Zombies rock !

Smugglez(means hugs & smoches)

Ssbbw Jessie

ManBeef

It seemed to be a rude awakening when they saw Sophia was a walker. I think that gave a lil insight as to why old Mc.Donald was hoarding them.

FA Punk

What nobody has admitted here is that even as crazy as Shane has become he was right all along about Sophia being dead:eek:!

The man is still a fucking bastard by any means but still you've got to give the devil his due in this regard. And speaking of Shane, who here wants to see Daryl man handle that little bitch already? I think that be one hell of a fight:D!

What I don't understand is why didn't they just burn the barn down rather then wasting all that ammo? So now every near by walker is gonna head towards that farm ASAP:doh:! Oh and it's time for Herschel to face the pipper IMO.

I don't think he couldn't know Sophia wasn't in that barn regardless of weather or not Otis did all the zombie wrangling.

lizzie_lotr

Was shocked to see Sophia walk out of the barn:( !!!!

Darryl was right, they did find her, she was just a bit zombie-ish. Ok, really zombie-ish.

Oh, and I love evil Shane.:D

booyahmanx

I was shocked too only cause Sophia is STILL alive in the comic and it's several arcs ahead.. looks like they may really change things around with the show.

As for Shane, fault him for being a bastard if you want, but in that new world he's a survivor.

rickydaniels

https://www.facebook.com/ricky.daniels.bbw.pin.up.
I was shocked too only cause Sophia is STILL alive in the comic and it's several arcs ahead.. looks like they may really change things around with the show.

As for Shane, fault him for being a bastard if you want, but in that new world he's a survivor.
I agree. I read the comics (currently reading Book 3) as well and it was a shock to see them kill of Sophia. I'm very curious to find out where the writers are going to take the story in February.

willowmoon

Don't Panic!
Any word on when season two will be coming out on DVD or BluRay? Can't find anything on a release date yet ....

willowmoon

Don't Panic!
Probably later than usual because of the mid season break. I thought that was weird to take a mid season break, but I'm not gonna complain I guess. :)
Yeah that would make sense then ... I thought the 3rd season was starting in February when they were talking about new episodes coming up on AMC, didn't even know it was a temporary break within the 2nd season itself!! I just started watching this series a couple of weeks ago when I decided to rent it after watching parts of a couple of episodes when they were doing the marathon thing on AMC. Absolutely amazing show, wish I would have started watching it from day one! :bow:

TexasTrouble

I would say I'm having "slight" withdrawals because last week I was sitting in my mom's living room reading a book and she was watching one of those Hollywood shows. When I overheard the host wish a happy birthday to Norman Reedus--who they mentioned was a star on The Walking Dead--I found myself spontaneously yelling out across the room: "I LUVVVVVV YOU, DARYL DIXON!". My mom thought I had lost my mind. She doesn't understand.