• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Waterfall - by Joel (~BBW, Magic, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joel

~BBW, Magic, ~MWG --- a company full of happy fat girls holds a surprising secret

The Waterfall
by Joel

My name is Kate. As this narrative begins I was a 23 year old recent college graduate who had just starting my first full time job at an office. I recall looking myself over one last time in the mirror before walking out the door. I'd always thought of myself as maybe more than a tad attractive and what I saw in the mirror that morning did nothing to change that.

Just so you get the picture I was on the tall side, standing five foot 8, with a naturally petite and slender figure, never weighing more than 110 since high school. My legs were long and thin, my hips boyishly narrow, and my butt just hardly existed. I had a flat stomach and my ribs were quite noticeable. My breasts may have been a tad large compared to my otherwise stick-like figure as they were a full B cup. And finally my arms were thin and delicate.

Lest you think I was totally anorexic I should state that my pale face was something else, with plump ruby lips and big green eyes behind sexy librarian style glasses. Anyway, after a final bout of primping I fixed my super short black hair and walked out the door.

I arrived at work less than an hour later and was greeted as had been customary during my entire ten days of employment by cheerful coworkers. As always I chatted and exchanged warm greetings with many of them before starting work. It was then that I again began wondering, as I had for over a week, about how weird it was in this company. Everyone, especially all the other office women were so happy and cheerful every morning, like too happy almost if that made any sense.

Another strange thing was that in this massive company I was the only woman that wasn’t fat. I'm not being mean or catty. Literally every woman there was waddling around the office carrying anywhere from 150 to as much as 350 pounds. Most were definitely over 200. I understood that the office’s sedentary environment and strange abundance of free food encouraged some weight gain but how could literally every woman there be so big? And, almost the strangest of all, the office guys practically drooled over them.

I couldn’t believe the way virtually every guy there would stare at, suck up to, and constantly flirt with these big women but ignore me. Not to be vain or anything, but I was used to attention. I have to admit though, that, in spite of their size, virtually all of them were super attractive and carried much of their weight in all the right places, sporting ridiculously voluptuous hips, butts, and breasts. It was like the firm hired only former models, then fattened them up to their current sizes.

“Very, very,strange,” I thought before, little suspecting the truth..

Other than my lack of male attention I quickly found myself warming up to the place and my new co workers, many of which I was starting to think of as actual friends. The question still lingered in my mind though, just how are all of these women so big yet still so attractive?

It was on this day that I came across something that only added to the mystery. I was hanging out with my new friend Ellen at her home where some of the other office girls were heading to for dinner and a girl's night out.

Like all the other office girls Ellen, of course, was super huge, possibly near 300 pounds. She had massive tree trunk legs, broad hips a huge butt, big soft tummy, strong thick arms, a massive chest, and of course a face that, minus the apple checks and double chin, could have belonged to a model.

Only two other had arrived before me, and they seemed occupied with Ellen while enjoying some treats she'd put out - little eclairs, chips, and mixed nuts. While they were chatting about office gossip and what not something caught my eye. It was a magazine cover that seemed familiar; I instinctively picked up and started studying the picture. The cover model was averagely attractive and had a skinny figure not so different from my own. The woman looked really familiar, though I wasn’t sure how I could possibly know her.

It was then Ellen glanced over and asked what I was looking at. I looked over at my plus size friend, then back at the picture, and realized it was her minus a point or 3 on the hotness scale and like a hundred and fifty or more pounds lighter. Ellen by then had waddled over to me. .

“Look familiar?” she inquired.

“Is that you?” I replied, my incredulity surely showing.

“Yep. Hard to believe isn’t it? I was such a scrawny little thing before I started working at the office wasn’t I?” Ellen replied without a trace of remorse or self pity. It was as if she liked the transition.

“So what changed after you started working?” I managed to say to continue the conversation in a cordial manner.

“I started eating more, obviously,” she said with a laugh, not showing a bit of guilt over the resulting added pounds.

“Seriously, do ya’ll put something in the food here? How is it that every woman at the office is so well, ummm, plus size?” I asked.

“Do you really want to know?” Ellen inquired.

“Wait, you mean there really is a reason? I’m not just acting crazy?” I responded in a shocked tone.

“Oh there’s a reason, if you really want to know it,” she said with a chuckle.

“Yes I’d love to know. It’s been driving me crazy,” I replied.

“Well you wouldn’t believe me if I told you. We’ll have to show you.” She answered.

“What do you mean?” I inqired with a puzzled look.

“You’ll see. We’re just going to have to take a little field trip if the other girls think it’s time we let you in on it. Before I ask them though, what would you do after we showed you our little secret?” Ellen probed, looking serious.

“I’m not sure I know what you mean?” I answered back, not getting her point.

“Do you think you might be interested in joining our little, or should I say BIG, club? If not, what’s the point in you knowing?” Ellen replied.

“You mean would I be interested in, ummm, filling out like the rest of you?” I said a tad nervously.

“Well yes. If we show you, we’re going to want you to at least seriously consider, shall we say, growing into the office,” she answered.

“I don’t know. I was just curious is all. I’d never thought of going any further with it. My body isn’t the kind to gain weight no matter what I eat.” I pointed out, speaking the truth as I knew it.

“Well you wouldn’t have to decide right away or anything, but I have to ask does the thought of filling out some appeal at all to you?” Ellen asked.

“Umm I don’t know. I’ve always been thin and never really pictured myself any different.” I truthfully told her. In the back of my mind there was a stirring that I couldn’t explain, but I realized I wasn’t entirely happy as a beanpole. I didn’t think I had any other choice so had accepted my lot in life.

“Well you wouldn’t have to get my size or anything. How do you like the idea of getting a tad more voluptuous, maybe going up to a D cup with some more womanly hips and a fuller butt. All without expensive surgery. How does that sound?” Ellen asked.

“You're serious?” I asked.

“As crazy as it sounds I am. What do you say?” Ellen pressed again like a pitchman trying to close a sale.

I tried to picture myself all super curvy with a fuller figure. The image didn’t come easy. I’d never been anything other than a toothpick. But I realized that all the guys at the office seemed to more than approve of their voluptuous coworkers and had to admit I more than a tad jealous, maybe even envious.

“Well when you put it that way I guess gaining a few pounds wouldn’t hurt.” I answered slowly.

A big smile slid across Ellen’s face. “Very good to hear. We’ll see what everyone else thinks shortly.”

Before either of us could say much more the other girls started to arrive. They each brought something good to eat and Ellen had already prepared a small feast. As they sat down and started eating it put me in the mind of thanksgiving dinner because of the sheer amount of food.

“What would it be like to eat this way constantly,” I wondered. I realized that I might well enjoy it.

I found myself scanning all the big beautiful women around me, happily chatting away. I took in their pretty round faces, their thick full arms and their massive chests.

“Could this ever be me?”[/] I asked myself. Surprisingly I found I didn’t totally hate the idea. I didn’t particularly want to be as big as them but recognized that perhaps I could stand to gain some weight and some curves myself. No sooner had I thought that than. Ellen announced.

“It would seem Kate is interested in how we all maintain our impressive figures. Does everyone think we should show her?” Ellen asked the group.

“Does she think she might want to join the club?” Rachel replied, her mouth half full.

“Well I’m ummmm, open to the idea.” I answered.

That got all the women more than a little excited.

“I was hoping you’d say that,” grinned Stacy, who was devouring a plate of sliced beef with mashed potatoes and vegetarian beans.

“Great you’re such a scrawny little thing. Glad to hear your thinking about joining us.” Kathy said, with a smile from her plate of meat loaf with yams and corn..

Then Nikki added. “I was thinking about making another trip to the spot next weekend actually. Would everyone like to go? You too, Kate?”

“I don’t see why not.” I agreed, a tad shocked at how casually I’d agreed to go along. Maybe it was the effects of the sunmptuous Mexican casserole I'd been savouring - and eyeing the spaghetti and meatballs as a possible second course. Was this something I really wanted? It seemed so.

That Monday word that I was going with some of the other girls to “the spot” traveled quickly. The single guys in the office seemed especially interested that I had decided to make the trip. All week I overheard little comments from my co-workers.

“Do you think she’ll go through with it?" some wondered.

“What do you think she’ll look like when she gets back?” others speculated.

I had no idea what to expect that weekend and had to remind myself not to worry I hadn’t agreed to anything I was just going to satisfy my curiosity. Finally that Friday they told me to meet them in the office parking lot the next morning and to bring hiking clothes and a swim suit because I was riding with them to the state park an hour or so away.

“What could the state park have to do with any of this?” I wondered?

That morning, after stepping out of the shower, I looked myself over in the mirror studying my thin figure. This included my long thin legs, my narrow boyish hips, my nonexistent butt, my concave stomach, smallish breasts, and toothpick arms. I’d always been happy with my svelte figure. Now that I was being offered the chance to possibly change it, what would I actually do? Did I actually want to be big and voluptuous like all my new friends?

I tried to picture myself waddling around the office like the rest of my co workers, thick thighs rubbing together, a massive butt swaying from side to side, a soft tummy sticking out in front of me and finally a massive chest attracting all the guy’s gazes. I surprised myself by realizing I didn’t hate the idea; in fact a part of me even liked it. But could I go through with such a thing? I didn’t know but I had the feeling I might just be admiring my petite figure for the last time. An hour latter I was meeting destiny in the parking lot.

Upon my arrival Ellen approached me first and said “Are you sure you want to come?”

“Yes” I answered without hesitation.

I quietly reassured myself, "don’t worry I don’t have to do anything .I just have to know - if I don’t like what they have to show me I can always back out right?"

Nikki and the others seemed positively giddy after my answer but aside from a little small talk we mostly stayed quite during the ride. An hour or so latter we arrived.

As we exited Ellen said with a chuckle, “The spot is a few miles north of here; try to keep up.”

About half an hour later I discovered she wasn’t joking. I had assumed keeping up with their waddling would hardly be a challenge. I was dead wrong. Despite their far from athletic figures they were quickly leaving me behind as I kept having to stop and catch my breath while they went on at a steady almost brisk pace.

“Looks like someone’s starting to realize skinny and in shape aren’t exactly the same thing. Maybe today we can change that.” Stacy said with a laugh.

Finally we arrived at a clearing with a beautiful waterfall.

“Why are we stopping?” I queried.

“This is the spot.” Ellen answered

“So, now what?” I asked.

“Just stay with me and watch,” commented Ellen.

She moved closer to the water and I followed. Everyone else was taking off their hiking clothes and showing off their bathing suits.

“Wow,” I thought. “I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen so much voluptuousness at once.”

I could hardly stop staring at their vast figures.

“Do I want that for myself? I think I do,” I suddenly realized.

As I came to this realization they had begun walking into the water. I heard one of them say “Are you sure about this Nikki?”

“Positive,” she answered confidently

“What are they talking about?” I turned and asked Ellen.

“Before you got the job with us, Nikki was the new girl. Believe it or not she wasn’t much bigger than you when she started. Then we brought her out here and things changed. If you’ll notice, though, she’s still a tad small compared to the rest of us though.”

I looked over at Nikki she was right. The other girls at the waterfall would be hard to call anything but fat. There were many lighter at he office, but most those on the outing were well over 200.Nikki probably weighed 170 or 180 and could still be called just voluptuous.

“What’s she going to do?” I asked

“She’s decided she’s ready to graduate to our size.” Ellen answered

“How?” I asked

“Just watch.” Ellen answered.

I watched as the pale blond beauty made her way over to the waterfall and stood under it for a moment. She then stepped out and held a water bottle under yje falls, waiting for it to fill most of the way, then she downed the contents of the bottle. Next she started making her way back to the shore.

I didn’t get it Was something supposed to happen? Then I realized Nikki looked a tad bigger. Once she had made it back to shore and was drying off her body I thought she looked noticeably bigger.

“Umm I think it’s working,” she said and everyone was now staring at her
as hard as I was.

For the next little while we all watched as she grew before our eyes. The space between her already sturdy legs filled in until they touched. Her already child bearing hips spread out until they almost matched Ellen or Stacy’s. Her already ample backside was inflating behind her until it become two pale beach balls that her bathing suit could not come close to containing in comfort.

Her previously only slightly paunchy tummy was soon pushing out in front of her and developing new love handles to rest on her spacious hips. Her arms were also growing thick and ample. Her more than modest chest was also inflating and pushing out in front of her, yet remaining strangely firm, hardly sagging despite their now immense size. Finally her lovely face began to change as well, softening and growing rounder until she sported a double chin and full apple cheeks.

I couldn’t explain it but that wasn’t all that had changed about her face either. She looked not exactly older but less youthful, less girlish. It was like she had been transformed from a curvy young maiden to a big beautiful woman. When the change seemed to be over she smiled and rushed to a mirror, the tatters of her bathing suit falling behind her.

“What do you think of the new you Nikki?” Ellen asked.

Nikki smiled

“Mmm I love it,” she replied in a now slightly more sultry voice. She ran her hands down her new body taking in all her new curves and trying to study herself in the small mirror she had brought along.

“My, do I look good. I think you girls are going to have some competition when we get back.” Nikki said with a newfound confidence in her voice.

“I know if they liked you curvy just imagine what the guys well say when they see how big and beautiful you’ve become now,” Stacy agreed.

With that Nikki positively beamed with pride. For the next little while they all took in and complimented the new Nikki.

“Glad to see you went through with it. I was starting to think you’d never take the next step and just stay curvy.” Ellen remarked.

“Well I wanted to be like all of you from the start. It's just, I don’t know, I thought I’d be better off testing the water first. I was wrong, though, I never thought I could look and feel this good.” Nikki acknowledged. “Well, I need o get on a lsrger bathing suit – its good that I came prepared!

As she went off to change they seemed to remember I was there.

Latest posts

Back