• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW The William Bell Adventures by Maltese Falcon

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maltesefalcon

Here is a story I posted about ten years back. I resurrected it at the request of member Ulvrik

This is a fairly dark tale. Please be forewarned!

The William Bell Adventures

NewYork/Las Vegas-The Food Critic

We meet 23 year old Tanya McGregor, a third year business student. She is being interviewed for a new summer job as we open.

She looked in the mirror, taking stock of her appearance; to pick out the appropriate wardrobe. Her bra and panties failed to conceal, the changes her body had gone through, in the last few years. Two years of cooking school, had added considerably, to her 105 pound starting weight. Up top, she was pleased to see the growth in her boobs. Starting as a 34A they had swollen to a mighty 42DD; and their weight often gave her backaches, now. Nevertheless, she was proud of her newly increased femininity and would select a tasteful v-neck sweater to show them off.

Looking southward, she rubbed her pot belly; whose protruding layer of extra blubber had increased her waistline by 4 inches. Still, only 23 inches; not too bad. Sweater and boobs will disguise it somewhat.

It was the lower section, below the waist, that had her most concerned. Mom had warned her, that she would be genetically prone to a pear-shaped figure. Maddeningly, her overindulgence at school; had proved her mother right. She looked at the layers of cellulite, collecting on her now 30 inch thighs; which were dwarfed by the size of her bum. Now taping out at 54” she was much bigger than her mother had been at any age, even now. Turning sideways it stuck out like a shelf, nearly 10” now. How to disguise this? A tent? She chose a loose fitting pleated skirt; which amounted to nearly the same thing. It was either that or a barrel. Long as she didn’t take big steps while she walked; she wouldn’t jiggle too much.

She dressed quickly and reviewed the ad before leaving. The ad in the New York Times had said:

Open minded, self starter for exciting temporary audit position, in Hotel Industry. Ideal candidate will have food service or hotel background. Students welcome. Apply ….

Tanya’s resume, had garnered her an interview; and she was instructed to meet a Mr. William Bell, at a local restaurant, at 12 noon.

Entering the premises, she looked around and didn’t see any likely lone males, unless…

She approached a smartly dressed young man and said awkwardly “Excuse me Sir; I am supposed to be meeting a Mr. Bell here. You wouldn’t be…”

Standing quickly he said “ I’m your man. William, or Will if you like. You must be Tanya.”

They shook hands and after Tanya got comfortable, she said,” I was expecting someone a bit older, frankly.”

William laughed a bit, and said “It’s just a summer gig for me, too. My dad owns the company. I’m a student like you. Harvard Law.”

“Oh” she said. “And what company is this you are interviewing for”?

He said “It’s Tudor Travel Guides. We write up reviews for most major cities in the US and worldwide; for tourists to get their money’s worth”.

“Oh yes”, she said,” I’ve heard of them. How long have you worked there?”

Will put up his hand and said. “It’s usual in an interview process for the applicant to answer the questions and the interviewer to ask them. Let’s get some lunch and I will reveal all, if you meet our criteria. Agreed?”

“Sure”, she said, a bit embarrassed at her eagerness.

The waiter came over and Will asked “Mind if I order for both? I’m buying, naturally.”

“Then, who am I to argue?” she said.

They ate the special, which was a rib eye steak, mashed with gravy and asparagus in crème sauce. Dessert was a sherry trifle and they each had a glass of the house wine.

Over a second glass, Will laid out his cards.

“Tanya we need people to go undercover in some of the Vegas hotels and audit their quality. Mostly just the restaurants, you know; for good food and good service.”

Tanya nodded. “I would think an outfit like yours, would have a good base of critics, to choose from.”

“We do actually”, he agreed. “Problem is, they are too well known. Once they get into a place, they get service and quality, far above the norm. This doesn’t help anyone. That’s where you come in.”

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back