• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Wish Pool - by AlanFA (~BBW, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, XWG: A fantasy of love and transformation.

The Wish Pool
by AlanFA

In the early years of their marriage, Paul and Kay had been purely in love. But like so many couples the fires had cooled. The conversation had fallen off and each had developed other interests. They were still good friends and still cared about each, but something was lacking.

For Paul, Kay’s obsession to remain thin had at first started out as a phase and had finally grown into an annoyance. Kay had been a plump girl when Paul met her; this was one of the things that attracted him to her. She enjoyed eating early on in their relationship and it had been a thing that was always celebrated.

Then it happened that Kay was made aware of the amount of weight she had gained. No longer plump, she had steadily grown to what was considered by the “Real World” as downright fat. In Paul’s opinion though she was merely pleasantly plump, with certainly a lot of room to grow. Paul was a closet FA who for years had been looking for a girl that he could help grow into the woman of his dreams.

It was his fantasy to find a moderately chubby girl and encourage her to just eat to her hearts content without any concern about growing and just let nature take its course. He had thought that he had found that in Kay.

Reality bit though. One day while waiting in line at the grocery store an old friend of hers who hadn’t seen her in a while came up and talked to her and congratulated her on her pregnancy, asking her when she was due. Kay was mortified. The rose colored glasses of married life and contentment were taken off and she was made aware of the hard fact that she had grown by society's standsards quite fat.

Paul came home that night to find her sitting on the couch crying. Old photos of a thinner her were scattered about and the bathroom scale which hadn’t been out of the linen closet in years was on the floor next to her.

"What is all this" about he asked.

She just looked at him in anger and said. “I’ve become a fat pig.”

“That is what this is about? No you haven’t," he assured her. "Sure you have filled out, but all in the right places as far as I’m concerned. Besides, you enjoy eating. That is no crime. Your size is just a natural result of that. I’ve gained weight too, or haven’t you noticed."

"I noticed, but didn’t want to seem rude."

"Are you happy?" he asked.

"I thought I was but now I know I can’t be. It is not right to be this fat."

"I don’t think that you are that fat, and I don’t find it unattractive at all, in fact I kind of like it."

"That is sweet of you to say, but I know you are just trying to be supportive. But don’t worry I have resolved to lose the weight, and keep it off," she had declared.

So that was how it had been for the last couple years, a constant battle to lose the pounds and keep them off. She had eventually whittled herself down to one dress size smaller than when they had met. She had herself on a strict diet and exercise regimen=t. This had led her to the other interests that didn’t include Paul, the gym, Weight Watchers etc…

For Paul, he now found himself in a marriage with a woman that he loved but was no longer physically attracted to. For Kay, she now had a body that she could look at in a mirror and one that she knew wouldn’t get her “Pregnant” remarks in public. She had met friends at the gym and Weight Watchers but these people tended to be shallow.

And then there was the ultimate sacrifice in her mind. The food. It had been hard to give that up. She enjoyed eating good food and the whole dining experience. But those sacrifices had to be made. Things with Paul had cooled off as well. He always said that he supported her in her efforts but kept tempting things in the house as if somehow trying to trip her up. And he could certainly stand to lose a couple pounds as well. He had developed a bit of a gut and was sporting some pretty visible love handles.

Paul had found a way to satisfy his passion for bigger women on the Internet. He found out that there were a lot of other men with the same fantasies and desires as he had. He met lots of other guys who were stuck in the same types of relationships he was with thin women who resisted getting bigger. Paul had tried several times to convince Kay that he preferred her bigger and didn’t need her to lose weight, but always conceded because he wanted to be supportive.

Then one day, Paul received a group e-mail. It was sent out by one of the men he knew from the net. It told of a new spa out in the Colorado Mountains. It catered to relaxation and was touted as a perfect place to rekindle relationships. It said their special factor was a pool fed from a hot spring in the mountain that was supposed to have supernatural healing power and would give those who partook of its special waters the key to their inner most desires.

The e-mail contained a link to a website for the spa. Interested in anything that could grant inner most desires, Paul checked out the website. He found that it was located in a little town up in the mountains outside Denver. He read through the details and read about the “Wish Pool”.

It was said that whoever bathed in the pool and soaked in its waters would be fulfilled with their inner most desires. It was especially good for couples because it was said that a couple that bathed in it would be granted the fulfillment of their desires for each other, which would enhance their relationship. In one session, their partner would become everything they ever desired.

Well. this sounded pretty good. Paul read through the rest of the information and concluded that they could easily afford a weekend package, and even if the whole pool idea was actually overrated, a surprise trip would just be good for them. Something spontaneous to jumpstart their relationship. Paul made reservations and plans. It would be a surprise.

Latest posts

Back