• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Word "Fat"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaLisa

Mama Is Extraloveable!
Im not sure about anyone else.. but it really pisses me off when slim people get offended when i say im fat.. or they say "dont put yourself down like that"

im like "put myself down like what? Im fat.. and im proud"

I had a friend of a friend telling me that im a disgrace to "larger women" and its reverse discrimination.

He was getting rather heated about it.. and i thought.. u really have no right to tell me im a disgrace for how i see myself.. and most others see me also... but i kept my cool and ended up laughing at him in the end.. it was that stupid to me..

Im like what the?

I dont get it?

Anyone else come across something like this?

Latest posts

Back