The World's Thinnest - by IrishBard (~BBW, ~XWG, Alternate Reallity)

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by IrishBard, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Apr 1, 2010 #1

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!

~BBW, ~XWG, ~Alternate Reality - ?

The World’s Thinnest
    By IrishBard

[Author’s Note:] This is going to an interesting point...people probably won't like the title, but please, bear with me.

Part 1

"No, no, no, no, no, no, and....no!"

Jaques Von Maricio's words were ringing in Cathy's ears. It had been three weeks since she had gone to see the fashion extraordinaire, and she still was in shock at what he had said. This was meant to be in the bag, her agent had said, this was meant to be one hundred percent secured, there had been bribes and underhand dealings up the rectum. She had even given the man a blowjob, and still, that was the answer.

"Maybe you should have offered him anal." That was what her agent, Mister Upton "Nigeria" (pronounced Neh-med for those who hadn't met him), had said.

She had done her absolute best to please, and yet... the man had rejected her. It must have been because of her weight, she was a huge, unsightly whale. She had even gone up 10 pounds since the meeting, and none of it had had the decency to put it on flattering places. Mostly on her bum, which bounced in all its unflattering glory, but her former washboard abs didn't escape the wrath of the pariah pudge.

"Jesus H. Christ, Cathy, you look terrible." The words of her flat mate, Maddie, who had known Cathy since high school, all the way through college, which of course she dropped out of to do modeling. Sometimes she regretting taking the sugar coated words of the jocks, with sweet nothings like, "damn, girl, you're fine, are you a model, or something?" Maddie never shirked in her duty as the attentive, less attractive friend, and was always happy to help Cathy wake up in the morning, as long as Cathy would help her with her science coursework.

Her teachers had called her a genius, but she now felt like one of the most stupid people in existence. She should have exercised and watched what she ate. But she hadn't, and she was about to meet, for the second time, a man who had rejected her from modeling. Walking down the busy street, her painful heels clacking on the pavement, her bag with her swimsuit in one hand, in the other a slip of paper dictating the address. She was unprepared, but she was willing to do 110%, this time, and ready, mentally, for anything.

Bad luck always strikes at that moment

There was a snap and she toppled forward. The heel on her shoe had broken, and she fell onto a bench. Picking herself up, she looked at her self. Ages of picking out a nice jacket and managing her wardrobe, all gone to ruin. She sat done on the bench, trying to dust herself off. She needed to be pristine for this presentation, but why bother, with a broke heel!

A glimmer, a flicker, a little flash of light caught her eye. Looking down, she saw a bottle; a large, dark brown, glass bottle, the kind that bums drunk before going away to beg. She picked it up, no brand name... well, there might be, if "Jim Genie," was a brand of some unknown beer, probably European. She sniffed at it, whatever it was it smelt foul. Looking at what it contained, she saw only four things.

1) Drink the contents and be granted 3 wishes
    1.I) wishes do not affect self.
    1.II) wishes last for a 3 day trial period to see if the user is satisfied.
    1.II.a) anything that happens in the trial period to the wisher will not be removed if the wisher does not want the wish to continue.

Cathy looked at the bottle, and a thought popped into her head. She took a swig of the contents and felt the powerful, raging, burning tang of alcohol hitting her throat. She coughed and spluttered as a cloud of vapor immerged out of the bottle. Gradually, it took the shape of a person, floating just above the seat, Cathy looked around, if this genie was real, was he handsome?

There was a loud sound of an old fashioned bus bell, and a man popped out of the cloud. He wasn't handsome; he was a long haired, bearded, unkempt bum with a patchwork hoody, holes in his shoes, and a stench that could have killed goats. He landed on the bench, belched, farted and turned to Cathy, who shrank away as though his poverty was catching.

"A'righ' Lass," he said with a thick Manchester accent. "Me name's Jim. Got any booze?"

Continued in post #3

2. Apr 5, 2010 #2

assass3

assass3

assass3

*bump*****

3. Apr 7, 2010 #3

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

After it being found that Mace doesn't, in fact, work on a genie, and after an awkward 30 seconds of "Jim" explaining that he couldn't even if he wanted to, Cathy got serious.

"So, you're a genie?"

"Yeah,"

"You can grant wishes?"

"Well, yeah, I do what it say's on the bottle. if people want me to meddle, I go a meddlin'. if people want be to give 'em the world, I give it to 'em. I do what they say's... don't mean I'm liked or nufink."

“I don’t believe you.”

“I appeared outta a bleedin’ bottle in a puff o’ smoke, lass, what more d’yer want!”

“Well, maybe that stuff was strong enough to cause hallucinations, I don’t know. Let me test it!” she looked around her. Her shoes were in a complete state. They were nice high heels as well, and considering that the heel of one had snapped clean off, completely useless to anyone. She pondered this new possibility, possibly... “I want you to fix the heel of that shoe over there.”

“Alrigh’, what’s wrong wit’ it?”

“The heels snapped off, you drunken Djinn, they are a pair of high-heeled shoes that I cannot walk in. They are useless without the heel!”

“Alrigh’ alrigh’, keep you knickers on, I’ll see what I can do!” with as much reverence as a hobo can hold, Jim raised his hand and cried out his magic work. “BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZE!” A small bottle appeared in his hand. He took a look at it. “Jack Daniels... eh, what you gonna do.” He took a draft, oblivious to the outraged Cathy sitting there. “What?”

“Did you just use my wish to get yourself some alcohol!”

“Have yer ever tried to gran’ a wish sober? It’s ‘orrible, I wouldn’ recommend it.“

“Listen, you Liquored up Lashysa, My shoe is not fixed from that!”

“Alrigh’ calm down! give it here!”

Cathy, reluctantly, passed the parts of her expensive high heel over to Jim, who put the bits together and blew on them.

“Good as new!”

“That’s it?”

“Expectin’ somethin’ flashy? No my style, ended up killin’ a few masters doin’ that. Any more, or can I get something a bit better?”

“Yes... Yes as a matter of fact, Genie, I have another wish! I’ve thought about it for a long time...”

“Load’sa people say that, often regret it... sorry, carry on.”

“A long time, and I have made my decision. I wish to be the thinnest person in the world!” Jim smiled a less than pleasant smile.

“You sure you want that?”

“Yes of course, I’ll get all the modeling contracts and...”

“Alrigh’, here you go.”

Cathy looked down, no change.

“What? I’m exactly the same! You’ve short changed me!”

“Don’ think so. ‘ave a look over there!”

Cathy looked and gaped. A woman who was walking passed her was massive, a fantastic flab-covered fatty with thunder thighs the thickness of fortress fences. A moment ago, she had been Cathy’s size, but now she was a behemoth of bombastic bigness. Cathy was amazed that she was even wearing that tank top. Looking around, she saw that everyone had become massive, you couldn’t move for double chins, Enormous rears, and wobbling bellies.

“They’re all huge!” Cathy sat up straight and walked boldly on her new heals. “This audition is in the Bag!”

Jim smiled as she marched off as thousands of heads turned with a look of shock at her. “This could be good fun, afterall,” he muttered, before evaporating.

Continued in post #8

4. Apr 8, 2010 #4

Qit el-Remel

Qit el-Remel

Qit el-Remel

Geek and FFA

Heh. This is reminding me a bit of the Gargoyles episode "Mirror, Mirror."

5. Apr 9, 2010 #5

assass3

assass3

assass3

do the people around her gain weight as she does?

6. Apr 9, 2010 #6

montuemon

montuemon

montuemon

Reminds me of the unfinished "The thinnest girl in the world." In that one the change isn't instant though, and yes people gain as she gains so she decided not to diet or anything. Wish that one had been finished.

7. Apr 9, 2010 #7

mr1311

mr1311

mr1311

Cool idea. ;)

8. Apr 9, 2010 #8

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

Cathy strutted into the room, full of confidence, a sexy, seductive swing in her hips, looking at all the other models around her. Absolute whales, the lot of them, it was like they never did a moments exercise. She smiled at their looks of shock on their faces as she waltzed through, supremely confident in her own prowess.

“I’m here to see mister Von Maricio,” she said to the secretary, an enormous woman whose breasts were the size of melons.

“Erm... yeah, I think he’s inside,” she squeaked. Cathy smiled and strolled in. Walking up to the door, she flung it open.

“Jacques, baby. Meet the new face of you’re fashion line!”

Jacques looked in amazement at her, his face looking as though it had been slapped by a seal. Cathy smiled, she was in, this was the look of amazement.

“I see you’re impressed, so when can we start shooting? I’m free Saturday, and I’ve got a sexy Bikini-line for you to...”

“You think anyone would want you to model?”

Cathy broke out of her trance to look at Jacques face, and suddenly felt the boil of confusion rising. Jacques no longer looked shocked, amazed, or astounded. His fat body betrayed no sense of awe or inspiration, not leap of mesmerisation. It was an expression of pure and utter revulsion that crossed his face, from the bottom of his double chin, to the top of his toupee. “You heard me!” he shouted, “You seriously expect to come in here, like that, and expect me to congratulate you! You live in a first world country, with food aplenty, and you do this to yourself! There are thousands or orphanage who are dying of starvation, and they are still fatter than you! Good God, you make me sick!”

Cathy looked at him in utter bewilderment. What had gone wrong with her plan. Before hand, he had just shown boredom with her performance, but now... “Look, if you want me to...”

“If you’re offering what I think you’re offering, girl, then no, I wouldn’t waste my sperm. You’re so intent of disrespecting the human race, I suggest you just leave!”

Cathy wandered out, stunned and amazed. How could her wish have gone so wrong. She needed to get back to Jim and un-wish it, quickly. She would have preferred to be ridiculed than revolting.

“Don’t worry, miss, we’ve got you!”

Two paramedics, like medical clothed mammoths, grabbed hold of Cathy and dragged her too the ambulance.

“What are you doing?!”

“Well, getting you back to a hospital, for one.”

“What?”

“Miss, you’re dangerously underweight, we need you hooked into an IV before you keel over. We can probably get you feed from there.”

“But I don’t want to be...”

“Sorry miss, but when you’re as thin as a you are, you don’t really have a choice.” And with that, the two bundled the struggling Cathy into the ambulance and drove her away. The other models looked at each other.

“There’s some whose taking it too far,” one muttered.

“I hope they do something to get her better,” replied another.

“It’s not natural what she’s done to herself,” quibbled a third, and they sat back, waiting for their auditions about to begin, quite happy that they would never be as thin as the girl who just left.

9. Apr 11, 2010 #9

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

“Look, when are you going to understand, I am absolutely fine!” Screamed Cathy as the second dose of appetite stimulant was being injected as the enormously obese nurse wheeled the second cart of food through. In this alternate reality, she thought, at least the hospital food seemed nice.

“My dear, in you’re condition, you are clearly not,” the doctor said. It was obvious he was trying to be civil and light hearted, but his patience was wearing thin. “You are massively underweight, if we left you in the condition you are now, you would probably die. We’ll give you a 2 day’s treatment here, and if you’re condition doesn’t pick up, then we are just going to have to send you back.” His chubby face changed, from a caring smile, to genuinely sad, Cathy wondered what her wish had done.

She looked down. Somehow, the food had already taken affect, she was already much fatter than before, looking more like those models she left behind now, Chubby, plump, and whilst not unattractive, would certainly not get her into Vogue. What had worried her more is that the doctor’s and the nurses, had gotten fatter as she ate, so that she still remained the thinnest person in the room. She sighed.

“Would it be alright if I eat alone,” she said, meekly, she could feel the appetite stimulants working already, a deep, gnawing hunger, and she didn’t want to look like a pig by simply wolfing all the food down instantly.

“Yes, dear, of course,” the doctor said, “if you need anything...” he pointed to the bedside monitor. Cathy smiled and the medical professionals exited. “Poor girl,” Cathy heard the doctor said.

Cathy waited until they were gone, and then picked up the first meal. It was a large and meaty casserole of some sorts. She didn’t care much, as it didn’t last on the plate for long.

“Well, at least the grub looks good.” Cathy looked up to see Jim sitting at the end of her bed. “You!”

“Yeah, me. I am me, aren’t I? I’m not a zebra again, am I?”

“What is going on here, explain yourself!”

“Ok, Ok, Miss, no need to shout, I’ll tell ya,” Jim sighed, and took a swig out of a bottle.

“What’s that?”

“Moonshine, I make it in my shoes. Want some?” Cathy’s expression was a definite no, so Jim shrugged. “As far as I remember, you’re wish was to be the worlds thinnest person. Am I right? Did ya ever think of the starvin’ brats in the third world, and all those people with anorexia? No, probably not, the worl’ of fashion was a lil’ more appealin’, weren’t it?” Jim smiled his hideous grin.

“But, I’m getting fatter, surely that would mean I don’t have to stay in this...”

“Swing an’ a miss.” Jim jumped off the bed and walked over to the window. “You’re wish was to be the worlds thinnest, that means, whatever you gain, the world gains also. If you gain 50 pounds, the world gains 50 pounds as well, and people just get on with they’re lives. No matter how big they get, or how you get, they’ll live they’re lives as they do, and you’ll still be a freak of nature.” He shrugged again, a smooth, smug smile on his face. “So, that’s the way the world works, I’m afraid.”

“But...but can’t I do anything to unwish this!”

“’Fraid not.” With a puff of smoke, Jim pulled out the original bottle from nothingness.

“Rule 1, section II, wishes last for three days to see if user is satisfied.”

“But I’m not satisfied, I want out, now!”

“Sorry, but rules is rules. You’re goin’ to have to ride it out. Trust me, I’ve had to say the same to people who’ve wished for far worse than you ‘ave, darlin’.”

“But, I can unwish it once the trial period ends! I can go back to being normal.”

“Yes... technically.”

“What? What is it!”

“Well, of you mean, “Back to being normal” as no longer the thinnest person in the world, then yeah, you can. If you mean goin’ back to you’re life before, It’s gonna be a bit more tricky.”

“Huh?”

“Well,” Jim glided over and poked at Cathy’s belly. “This is gonna stay the same.”

“You mean, when the worlds back to normal, I’ll still be this fat?!”

“An’ anythin’ more you pick up along the way. You won’t be able to unwish it, somethin’ about “understanding you’re mistakes”, or whatever guff the boss gives me. It's all part of the rules of the wishes, rule 1, section II subsection a... I think. I’m sorry about that, dear, really, I am. But you still have one wish. You might want to consider how you use it.”

Cathy looked at him, then at the tray of food. “Would you mind?”

Jim nodded, and disappeared, leaving Cathy to eat her food, alone, in silence.

10. Apr 13, 2010 #10

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

Part 5

“It’s good to know you’re healthy enough to be up and about,” said the nurse, who, Cathy could only expect, was about 90lbs bigger than the worlds thinnest human, “It’s a pity we couldn’t do anything about you’re... condition.”

“Don’t worry, nurse,” said Cathy, “I’ll be fine.”

It had taken a while, but Cathy had learnt to accept her fate... and her fat. She had never seen a woman as big as she was now, a truly enormous mountain of jiggly flesh. The scales had said a number that Cathy thought she would never read. 480lbs. She could, and at this stage, it was perfectly justifiable, to feel wretched, having gained almost three times her own bodyweight, and still remaining the thinnest human in the world. But at the moment, she was just feeling numb, and quiet uncomfortable full. All that she needed to do was to make it through tonight and tomorrow morning, she could get rid of this horrible reality.

“You’re ready to be picked up now,” the nurse said, waddling away. Cathy followed suit, lumbering along, head down, not to be seen. The halls of the hospital were much wider than she remembered, and there were far more seats to sit down in. Even fatter people waddled passed, some in gowns, some in medical uniform, some in civilian cloths, one girl wore a miniskirt that she looked really great in. Most of them smiled at the nurse, and smiled curtly at Cathy, who was could sense the distain.

Maddie was waiting for her. Whilst previously she had been a chubby best friend, Maddie was now virtually round, a butterball of smiles, who waddled up to Cathy and gave her a great big hug. Cathy hugged her back, finally, a friend in this inhospitable world.

“Cathy, are you, ok?”

“A bit better for seeing you, Maddie.”

The two waddled to the car, which was absolutely massive, and drove home.

“Well, when we get home, I’ve got a lovely big meal all ready for you, and then you can get off to bed.”

“Maddie, It’s eight o’clock.”

“Cathy, you need to keep you’re strength up. It’s the doctors orders, I’m afraid.” Maddie rolled her eyes.

“Look, you don’t want to waste away, do you?”

Cathy looked down at herself. Even whilst sitting, she couldn’t see her feet, and she couldn’t put her arms straight down at her sides, but always at an angle, and she could hide her purse inside her cleavage. She was the fattest she had ever been in her life. “No, no of course not.”

“I don’t mean to be hard on you, Cathy. You’ve got such a pretty face, and you’re a wonderful person. But if you’d only gain some weight, then you’d get someone to understand you better.”

Maddie and Cathy did just that during this evening. Have a big dinner and then watched some TV. Cathy had found out, over dinner, that Maddie had dropped out of college, to help take care of Cathy, and the intelligence and the dreams of helping people had been wasted. It was a sobering thought. And after Cathy had “gone to bed” at nine o’clock, she could hear the clink of bottles and the sobbing of Maddie, about a dream that would never be. On that night, she made up her mind on what to make her last wish to be.

11. Apr 14, 2010 #11

assass3

assass3

assass3

do you think that you could mention how hollywood is affected by this?

12. Apr 15, 2010 #12

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

Cathy woke up to news that the Olsen twins had dropped down to a measly 560lbs a piece and a huge breakfast, courtesy of Maddie. She checked her watch, soon, she’ll have to make her last wish. Sitting down, she began to eat. Looking over the paper, she looked, with a smile on her face about how women “Got slim for summer,” at sizes that would be ridiculous in her old world. She waited just a little longer.

Jim appeared in a puff of smoke and a haze of alcohol. Cathy smiled.
    “You took you’re time.”

“Have you ever had a hangover, miss?” Jim groaned as he clutched his head. “It seemed like such a good idea, oh, god, why did I drink so much!”

“Surely you have self control.”

“No, it’s the way of wishes, when I grant them to you, I get free drinks from the bar. When I come to confirm, I get a bloody hangover! Ow....!”

“Oh stop moaning!” Cathy snapped, “it’s pathetic.”

“Ok, so, do you want to keep the first wish?!”

“The one about the shoes?” Cathy looked at them. They had fit with her feet as she had grown bigger, and they looked very nice. But they wouldn’t fit in Cathy’s new plan at all. “Nope, take it away.” Jim gulped, the shoe heel snapped, and the very large receipt fell onto the table. Cathy picked it up to look at it.
    “so “Several lakes worth of alcohol, including martini’s, vodka shots, cocktails, straight whisky, straight gin, straight rum, Straight brandy...” Blimey, is this you’re tab, how much does it cost?!”

“One wish,” the Djinn croaked, “I got that all on that shoe wish.” He sighed, “Now, do you what to keep this “Worlds Thinnest” wish of yours?”

“What do you think?” Cathy replied, “Ever since I started this, it’s been hell, for me and everyone involved. The Idea of going back into modeling if it will make me wish like this is sickening. I...” she looked down at herself. 480lbs when she last checked, and two big meals since then. “Well, don’t exactly feel comfortable with this body, It’s the best I’ve got, and I don’t have a lot of choices. So, Take it away.”

“Oh no!” Jim said as the whole world melted around them. The headlines changed, a set of cloths shrunk, and the chair creaked under Cathy’s now incredible weight. An even larger receipt landed on the table.

“I don’t think you want to look at that,” Jim whispered, pocketing it. “It’s worse. So, are you thinking of having any more?”

“Yeah, last wish.” Cathy said. She looked around. What was going to change with this one? “I wish I never left college, I wish I had stayed on, and graduated at the marks I had gotten previously. And before you cast it...” she said, just before Jim was about to do something. “Spend the wish on a hangover cure, or to smarten yourself up.”

“Ok, done!” Jim said, and vanished. Cathy looked in the mirror, not much had changed. And she looked around. Again, not much had changed. Was it as different as she imagined.

“Cathy, are you up?” Maddie appeared at the door, still in her Pajamas. She was the same as when Cathy had left the house three days ago, plump, but not quite fat, a good friend to... Cathy looked down at herself and inwardly smiled, she was the fat friend now.

“Hey, Maddie,” Cathy replied, “Come, have some breakfast.”

“Fantastic, I’m starving.” Maddie brought her chair up and began to dig in. “You know, I don’t know how you manage it. You do two day’s solid in the hospital, working on patients, and then you come back, help me with my work, and next morning, you’re up bright and early, and made breakfast.”

Cathy grinned, so, she worked in a hospital, she still helped her friend, and, by the sounds of it, a good cook as well. Maybe this wasn’t so bad. Just one thing missing. She sighed.
    “What’s wrong, Cath?”

“Nothing, Maddie, nothing.”

“I know that look!” Maddie said impishly. “You’re missing Craig, aren’t you!”

Well this was a shock.

“Eh?”

“Look, he’ll be coming back from Laos in a few days, I know you’re hard up, but trust me, it’ll be worth it.” Maddie sighed, “If only I found a guy for me, I wish I was thin.”

“Maddie, you are a lovely girl, you’ve got a great personality. Whatever you do, do not change who you are. You’ll find someone.” Cathy said. “Looks aren’t all, being thin doesn’t mean you’ll be loved.” She slapped her belly. Suddenly, she was a lot more comfortable with her enormous body. “Look at me, If I can get a boyfriend, you can.”

Jim watched the two, out of the plane of reality. Cathy had wished for the right thing, and she was having a lot of fun. There was one more thing left to do. He took the receipt out, and looked at the expenses.
    “Hangover cure,” he smirked, “HA!” and with that, he strolled off.

Frankhw likes this.
  13. Apr 15, 2010 #13

Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5

Wow, this is one genie story I have never seen before.

14. Apr 15, 2010 #14

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

including the drunken, disheveled and disreputatable genie.