• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Wrestling Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
Hopefully this thread doesnt die on its arse, i hope there are some wrestling fans out there other than me...but here goes anyway.

This is a thread for all those who watch the wonderful 'pseudo-sport' of professional wrestling. What did you think of the last WWE or TNA show? Or any of the various Indy companies like ROH, PWG or CHIKARA?

Also, what are your opinions on the current state of wrestling? Do you prefer a Shooting Star Splash or a good old Full Nelson?

Basically, anything wrestling related is welcomed here and i hope it's used by more than just me.

Latest posts

Back