The wrong type of 'fat'?

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by Maize, May 31, 2018.

1. Jun 15, 2018 #21

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent? Staff Member Global Moderator

I'm betting that after that description, you will get plenty of guys who will try and talk at you! Be confident in who you are (not saying that you aren't already) and plenty of people (women and men) will want to get to know you. Remember: It's not how much or how little you have. It's what you do with what you've got!

2. Jun 15, 2018 #22

LifelongFA

LifelongFA

LifelongFA

Agree with BEK! There is a significant group of FAs who prefer the extreme pear shape. Some of the most popular SSBBW models are shaped this way. Back in the day, one of the most popular Dimensions Models of all time was Brie Brown, who was known as the "ultimate pear".

3. Jun 15, 2018 #23

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

Yeah, if anything I've seen way more FAs that are into pear shapes than other shapes. You can see that reflected in the number of pear shaped fat models and plus size models.

BigElectricKat likes this.
  4. Jun 15, 2018 #24

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

That does seem to be a prevailing theme. However, I think maybe many of the models who are confident enough to do the modeling (nude or otherwise) just happen to be pears because there are loads of big girls that have different shapes out there.

5. Jun 15, 2018 #25

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

:confused:
    Don't feel bad. Apparently I'm the wrong type of fat too. Or the wrong type of something.

6. Jun 15, 2018 #26

ChubbyPear

ChubbyPear

ChubbyPear

Maybe... Even the pear shaped models though still have huge boobs compared to mine... Makes me feel quite inadequate, particularly when I see so many dating ads that say they're looking for a BBW and then specifically mention butt AND boobs in the things they're looking for.

7. Jun 16, 2018 #27

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Please don't be down on yourself. I bet that you have something as equally alluring to offer. You just have to come across the right who will see that value in you.

8. Jun 16, 2018 #28

JDavis

JDavis

JDavis

Yes, I agree that men want women smaller than them. I am tall and have a high Fat free mass index (high lean weight relative to height, i.e. very stocky or muscular). I like to joke that I look like a "linebackers mother". I also am fairly small breasts relative to the rest of me. It was a challenge finding dates when I was single, even with the power of the internet helping me.

Fat patterns are also associated with testosterone and estrogen levels. Some people prefer more gender neutral men or women and some more gender non-neutral. My fat pattern is fairly typically feminine, with the fat on the outside of my skin all over, not just in the belly. I think pear shape, like I have, not apple, is also more related to higher estrogen to testosterone levels as well.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  9. Jun 17, 2018 #29

andycarter

andycarter

andycarter

I'm big all over, but my legs are so big I look a bit fem. I weigh a lot more than people think, because I'm hiding a lot of weight "down there". Hiding in plain sight. They're hard to miss. But people judge a man's weight by their upper body, not their lower body.

10. Jun 17, 2018 #30

Maize

Maize

Maize

I have to say that that sounds wonderful, though.

11. Jun 27, 2018 #31

BHMluver

BHMluver

BHMluver

I understand. I’ve never been attracted to ball bellies or hairless men. Yet, we can not fault what we’re individually attracted to. As well, I’ve learned a nice, OK, DELICIOUS fat body can’t compensate for an angry, self-loathing individual.

I’m OK w/ my preference but can’t (tired for years & epically failed) make a man who dislikes his body feel good about himself. Confidence, motivation, kindness, a sense of humor are what trips-my-trigger... plus, a freakishly devoted love for animals of all kinds.

At the end of the day, you just need to live life as a couple albeit, although one partner is much bigger than you. On these fetish sites I see things about stuffing & immobilty. If that’s your thing, than enjoy. Personally, that doesn’t work for me. But hey, whatever blows your skirt up ... just don’t use kids or animals. Lol