• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The wrong type of 'fat'?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maize

One thing that I've run into in the past is that it seems like I'm the wrong kind of 'fat' for a lot of people who like fat men.

In particular, a lot of people seem to be really focused on the single big, round Buddha belly, and although not always, they also often prefer a less fat rest-of-the-body with more focus on a thin or build or "Dad Bod" physique coupled with a massive, nearly-spherical belly.

I'm fat all over (possibly because I've just always been fat, rather than it being a side-effect of intentional weight gain), and I have to wear my pants over my belly rather than under, so I have a sort of "double belly" look rather than a single large, round belly. Also, my presentation varies anywhere between "business casual" and "quirky femme-ey nerd", so I don't really channel the lumberjack or biker vibes much.

If you like fat men, is there a specific 'type' of fat men that you like, or just anybody of considerable size?

Latest posts

Back