Quantcast

There are benefits to membership!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
I would encourage all of those guests that are silently checking out the site to join on up! We have a lovely, lively, and diverse community that is warm and welcoming. Please consider joining. It's fun, fast, and best of all FREE!!!!

*Brought to you by your friendly neighborhood BigElectricKat*

RVGleason

I like the Dimensions members community because it’s a very friendly crowd and some of the ‘old timers’ are still around and we can reminisce about the early days. The folks at Fantasy Feeder are ok, but it seems to be a younger crowd over there and outside of similar interests regarding weight, it’s hard to relate.

Nice to be among friends here! :)

Unbasher

If I hadn't signed up here, I would still live in hiding. I would never have figured out either how much good I can do a body-issue-riddled BHM and how much good he can do me.
Bottom line: do sign up. If you keep coming back, apparently you have something to say.

RedShellBlueShell

Uncaught Exception
Well said, Unbasher!
This little community gives us a place to be heard and safe and understood in a world that can be so isolating. Discovering Dimensions 10 years ago helped me accept myself and, in so doing, helped me realize more opportunities to promote joy and compassion in life.
I only have one regret: not joining up sooner!

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I can't tell you how happy it makes me to hear these stories of how happy Dims makes you all. <3

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Something that has been bothering me for a while now is the fact that there are many, Many, MANY members who for whatever reason, don't really participate on the boards. I mean, there are longtime members who have virtually no input to the community. Examples of what I'm talking about are:

Member Since 2007 - 2 Messages - 1 Like
Member Since 2009 - 1 Message - 0 Likes
Member Since 2007 - 0 Messages - 0 Likes

*notice I did not use any names*

While I understand and even support that members should be allowed to participate at whatever level they are comfortable with, it has me begging the question: Is there just a very large contingent of members who are solely here to ogle the models photos? Or am I missing the point? I thought this was a community where like minded individuals could come to converse, share, support, educate, learn, and sometimes heal?
Yeah, I find naked ladies to be very, VERY interesting so I'm not hatin'. I just wonder if that's all some people get out of Dims.

So come on! Get in the game! Start letting your voice be heard and hear others! Let's make Dims the hottest place in town!

*Yes, you can now strip me of my Mod status if I've crossed a line. I'll still come here and want to champion this site and what it stands for if they'll let me*

Last edited:

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
And if you join you can enjoy the forum Ad free. Just set your User/Member Preferences.

upload_2019-4-30_16-0-16.png

CatmanLou

Y'all talked me into posting. :D My name is Lou, 69-y.o. straight male [FWIW], one cat, and one large g.f. (~240-lbs.), who's about a year and a half older than me (I always liked older girls then, as I became an adult, older women). I live in San Francisco, Stephanie lives in the East Bay so we don't see each other that often but do have catch up phone chats every Sunday. We did get together last week and let me tell you she looked hot. :)

I'm a memeber of a couple of other forums, all cat (housecat) related. As a matter of fact, I'm co-owner of two of those Groups. My experience is that about 30% of the members of any group post regularly. If I become a regular poster, I'll add a photo.

I've enjoyed reading the message boards over the past several months, ever since I started getting daily Message Board digests.

That's it from here on the Left Coast.;)

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Y'all talked me into posting. :D My name is Lou, 69-y.o. straight male [FWIW], one cat, and one large g.f. (~240-lbs.), who's about a year and a half older than me (I always liked older girls then, as I became an adult, older women). I live in San Francisco, Stephanie lives in the East Bay so we don't see each other that often but do have catch up phone chats every Sunday. We did get together last week and let me tell you she looked hot. :)

I'm a memeber of a couple of other forums, all cat (housecat) related. As a matter of fact, I'm co-owner of two of those Groups. My experience is that about 30% of the members of any group post regularly. If I become a regular poster, I'll add a photo.

I've enjoyed reading the message boards over the past several months, ever since I started getting daily Message Board digests.

Welcome and thank you for letting your voice be heard!

Adamantoise

Senpai hasn't noticed...

It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. Welcome aboard. :)

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Time for my weekly plug to all you guests out there casually perusing the site to become a full-fledged member! Come enjoy the benefits of membership and get to see ALL the site has to offer.

I'd also like to encourage all the long time members to get in on some of these interesting conversations. Let your voice be heard!

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter

Thanks for being here!!! I really like getting to know new people!