Quantcast

There are benefits to membership!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
I logged in this morning and there were 195 "guests" lurking about the various forums. If just 10% of those guests would join and become full members, we'd have 20 new members (well actually 19.5 new members but I wanna give that .5 guy and upgrade).

Becoming a member is fast, easy, and best of all FREE!

So, come on! Join the fun. Become a member today and enjoy the full, unfettered access that you want and deserve. Did I mention it's FREE? Well if I didn't...

IT'S FREE!!!!

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Alright all you lurkers, creepers, and otherwise just peepers! I'm tossing out a plug for our favorite site and asking all of the 282 Guests we have on at the moment to consider joining and becoming full-fledged members of Dimensions!

Not only do you get to communicate with a wonderful community of great people, you also get access to our stories library (hot stuff!), and also to the model forums upon request (even hotter stuff!).

So come on! Join now! It's free, simple, quick and did I mention free? Yes, that's right! There's no cost to join and you won't be inundated with spam emails like some of those other sites. You get to keep your anonymity and have more fun to boot!

Latest posts