There are benefits to membership!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigElectricKat

I've got the brains, you've got the looks...
Staff member
Global Moderator
I logged in this morning and there were 195 "guests" lurking about the various forums. If just 10% of those guests would join and become full members, we'd have 20 new members (well actually 19.5 new members but I wanna give that .5 guy and upgrade).

Becoming a member is fast, easy, and best of all FREE!

So, come on! Join the fun. Become a member today and enjoy the full, unfettered access that you want and deserve. Did I mention it's FREE? Well if I didn't...

IT'S FREE!!!!

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Alright all you lurkers, creepers, and otherwise just peepers! I'm tossing out a plug for our favorite site and asking all of the 282 Guests we have on at the moment to consider joining and becoming full-fledged members of Dimensions!

Not only do you get to communicate with a wonderful community of great people, you also get access to our stories library (hot stuff!), and also to the model forums upon request (even hotter stuff!).

So come on! Join now! It's free, simple, quick and did I mention free? Yes, that's right! There's no cost to join and you won't be inundated with spam emails like some of those other sites. You get to keep your anonymity and have more fun to boot!

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
I interrupt this broadcast for an urgent message!

I saw 433 "Guests" viewing some of our content this morning.

That's 433 potential members that could potentially be getting the "Full Monty", with access to all of the wonderful and exciting content Dimensions has to offer.

For all you lurkers out there, joining the site is free and painless. No crappy spam emails and no one will bother you if you just want to be left alone. You'll just have the full, unfettered access to everything, including: models forums, health information, and you'll have the ability to post to thousands of entertaining and informative threads! Dudes/Dudettes... It's free!

I now return you to our regularly scheduled programming.

Last edited:

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
So, it's a new year; a time for renewal and new beginnings! Wouldn't it be great for all of our guests to take the time to become full-fledged members? There are great benefits to becoming an member.
  1. Members get to interact with other like-minded members on a daily basis. πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨
  2. Members get unrestricted access to Dimensions wonderful assortment of content.πŸšͺ
  3. Members get access to the archives.βš’
  4. Members can opt-in to the Model forums! πŸ‘ 
So, think about it and give joining a try. You have nothing to lose (it's free) and everything to gain!!!

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
At this very moment, there are over 200 "Guests" on the site, no doubt skimming the material and possibly wondering what all the hubbub is about. Well, I have good news for all of you; THERE ARE TONS (no pun intended) OF EXCLUSIVE CONTENT THAT YOU COULD BE READING! All you have to do is sign up to be a full member. There's no muss, no fuss, no fees, and no catch. Just wonderful content, great info, and a lot of very nice people waiting to interact with you.:D

So jump in with both feet and get full, unfettered access to everything we have to offer. Join the fun and see how sweet it is!🧁

*Did I mention, it's free?*

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Alright all you lurkers, peepers, and secret keepers! :cool: It's time you jumped in, came out of the closet, and announced yourself to the world. πŸ—£

As of this minute, there are 381 "guests" only skimming the surface of what this site has to offer when they could be perusing ALL the great content and interacting with all the wonderful members. πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘΅πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ€πŸ‘©β€πŸš’πŸ‘¨β€πŸ«πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™Žβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ

Well? What are you waiting for? Come on in, the water's fine!🌊 And it's absolutely free!
Free is good!
Free is great!!
There's nothing like a little free in your life.

Interesting topics of conversation: Free! πŸ€“
Getting to know folks from all over the world: Free!πŸ₯³
Highly stimulating stories: Free!πŸ˜‰
Your favorite model content: Free!!!!😍

Please consider joining! We'd love to have you become a part of this wonderful, accepting, and diverse community. Like I said, it's FREE!!!!!!!!!

*P.S.
And if you act now, I will throw in a character based on you in my next short story!*

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Alright, people! it is time once again for me to plug our lovely site and all the great content we have.

I'll keep it simple: It would be great if all our guests would simply join up and help make this place even better. Joining is quick, easy, and best of all... FREE!

Take a few moments to join up and get access to ALL of the interesting content, information, and photos!

And like I said, IT'S FREE!!!!
*Come on, you know you want to* ;)

Tickleseeker

I would encourage all of those guests that are silently checking out the site to join on up! We have a lovely, lively, and diverse community that is warm and welcoming. Please consider joining. It's fun, fast, and best of all FREE!!!!

*Brought to you by your friendly neighborhood BigElectricKat*
I think the atmosphere is friendly, but also having had experience with specialized or niche forums, what I see is an ebb and flow of interest. Most of the time newcomers will arrive with high hopes, but when their level of enthusiasm or interest is not well met, it's easy to fade away or just become part of the Silent Observer Society. I also think the Global Pandemic, our diverse demographic locations, and overall expectations, all play a part in how participation has resumed over the platform's lifespan. Thanks.

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Thank you for joining up @Tickleseeker !

I am currently reviewing one of the stories I've written, making some corrections and such. Hoping to have the next chapter done soon.

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
When I logged in this morning, there were 14 members and 267 guests! 267 guests?!?!?!o_O

Come all you "guests"! Join up it's free! I said FREE! What could be better than free?πŸ₯³

And as a member, you get access to all sorts of content that guests can only dream about ;).

So, sign up today. It only takes a minute or two and like I said IT'S F-R-E-E! 🀩

This public service announcement brought to you by your friendly neighborhood BEK!:cool:

Last edited:

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat
I've been a member for a looooooooooooooooooong time.I left for a while because of personal matters & when I returned I'd forgot my login so had to start anew.I know this site was 1 of the very 1st I joined & have enjoyed it all these years.I pop in & out reading stories,looking at pics & other posts.Occasionally I even add some myself.I'm gonna have to take the time to check all the things I have posted 1 of these days.Then I'll know what I HAVEN'tT posted....lol I write stories & do some digitql artwork.RV has seen some of the latter & has been trying to talk me into posting it!....lol Maybe 1 of these days.I'm also a Mod at 1 of the other sites so that takes up some of my time too.Dims is & always will be 1 of my homes on the web.I love you all(as long as you don't tick me off....lol)Oh....And as far as us NOT biting.....We may nibble a little bit & only bite hard if asked.....muhahahahahahaha!

Jerry Thomas

It took me a while to join because I was a little concerned about confidentiality, not wanting to share my "true identity" as someone who is hopelessly fat-obsessed. But as I grew more confident in Dims as a trustworthy site, I decided to join, but of course I use an avatar who is way better looking than me in real life. (Go to page 191 of the Life Science Library title "Growth" to see the rest of what he looks like :cool: ).

Latest posts