• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Things a fat guy would like to be able to say

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I’m stealing this thread idea from the BBW board. The idea is if the world was the way that you liked, you might get to say these things.

I’ll start:

“I love the fit on these shorts, they actually sit at my waist instead of my rib-cage.”

“What a great selection of biking clothes, look--it goes to much bigger than my size!”

“A sports league just for bigger guys, so that we can compete? Yah I’d love to join!”

Latest posts

Back