• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Things for which you are too big?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Thanks to Curvy Em for awesome work getting this board sparked again. The stuck thread she started sparked this question in my mind: what are a few of the things that you either used to do or always wanted to do, which you consider yourself too big for now? This could be because you know you couldn't do it, or because you are worried that you couldn't do it, or because you think it would be embarrassing, uncomfortable, or whatever. So tell us what, and if you are willing to also why.

I'm too fat to ride my old 12-speed bike--bent over like that my thighs run into my belly when I peddle. :doh:

I'm too big around for most sports wear--trying to find bike shorts in my size is almost impossible, I doubt if I could find hockey equipment that would fit me anymore. :mad:

I'm too heavy to be comfortable skating on a frozen pond just because everyone has skated on it safely. :eek:

I'm sure you can come up with more interesting ones than that!

Regards;

-Ed

Latest posts

Back