• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Things our parents said...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
I was talking to my sister about our Dad...and we started discussing things that he used to tell us, it gave us a little giggle. I wonder if everyone else's parents made these kinds of comments too.

"I walked ten miles in knee deep snow with no shoes on to get to get to school"

"Starving children in Ethiopia would gobble down that *fill in the blank*, and be happy to have it"

"When I was a kid we didnt HAVE the luxuries that you do, we had to MAKE our own toys outta cardboard boxes and twine."

Does anyone have any other good ones to add?

Latest posts

Back