Things the opposite gender should know

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
ugh, especially when they're constantly comparing you to their ex. my ex never took me out, my ex always cancelled plans, my ex never roofied me and tried to sell me on the black market, etc... I AM NOT YOUR DAMN EX, WOMAN! :mad:

see you know what i mean.lol i don't mind talking about the ex just not in the manner you mentioned all the time ya know.

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
Tell me about it.

"My Ex liked it when I did that"
"My Ex was ok with nipple clamps"
"You're not crying. My Ex used to cry after."
"You want more? My Ex could only last 30 seconds."

MrBob

Tell me about it.

God I miss that woman!:doh:

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
Tell me about it.

even that shit gets old after a while. all i can think of, while you explain to me all the ways i am better in bed than every other guy you've ever slept with, is what you'll be saying about me to the next guy you sleep with.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
even that shit gets old after a while. all i can think of, while you explain to me all the ways i am better in bed than every other guy you've ever slept with, is what you'll be saying about me to the next guy you sleep with.
which i know is bullshit because i am TERRIBLE in the sack. 12 seconds of sweaty grunting followed by an hour of tears and apologies. ;)

cakeboy

Douchepuncher Supreme!
Bahahaha...oh jebus.

The bulk of men who have hit on me have just been gross about it, approaching when I'm obviously not into it, making some retarded comment about liking my ass or something along those lines, and then not accepting "no" as an answer (well...more like, "go kill yourself," but you get the idea). I bet a lot of other women have been in this situation many times, themselves, so it makes sense that they might want to tone it down when they approach men, just to avoid being "that gross guy." Know what I mean?
I'm going to hit on you by biting your ass and rubbing my nipples with a bottle of premium vodka. Are you in?

This is much classier than what I usually do, which is make the Facebook duck lips face, dance like Ke$ha after a traumatic brain injury, and yell "Baby I'm going to fuck the wrinkles right out of you!" at cougars. :wubu:

SlightlyMorbid

Darth Cuddles
Are you certain you live in the Netherlands? You remind me of several friends...

I find myself aroused by this notion. I, too, have an explosive temper and a short fuse.

I indeed live in the Netherlands o.o My origins however, I really don't know much about.

Men have always thought I was sexy when angry. I never know whether to punch them or laugh when they say that.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I'm going to hit on you by biting your ass and rubbing my nipples with a bottle of premium vodka. Are you in?

This is much classier than what I usually do, which is make the Facebook duck lips face, dance like Ke$ha after a traumatic brain injury, and yell "Baby I'm going to fuck the wrinkles right out of you!" at cougars. :wubu:
I'm SO in.

Didn't Ke$ha already have a TBI or two?

Cobra Verde

Lupus Dei
It's not the fault of my entire gender if all your boyfriends have turned out to be bastards.
It just means you're attracted to assholes. Whose fault is that?

bigmac

It's not the fault of my entire gender if all your boyfriends have turned out to be bastards.
It just means you're attracted to assholes. Whose fault is that?

Yes and its not like most of these guys concealing their true colors. You don't know how many times I've watched female friends and acquaintances go for obvious assholes. I gave up trying to warn them -- just sit back and wait for the inevitable "I can't believe he did (whatever he did)" phone call.

And these are smart educated women!

WhiteHotRazor

Time Travelling
I wanna hear stories about your cat about as much as you wanna hear stories about my truck.

sophie lou

You either think i like the top of your head or you just like talking to my tits