Things to consider about FAs:

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mergirl

If you are a woman over the age of 50, your attractiveness whether a fat woman of thin plummets.
I wouldnt say this is Fa specific. Actually, i would imagine that more Fa's like older women than non Fa's because their 'fat' sexuality outweighs the age restrictions they would normally have placed on themselves in regards to looking for a partner.

mergirl

Also, can i say .....i'm pretty impressed this post is 2 years old!! Still 48 years of attractiveness left in it too!! excellent work! :D
hmm.. Dawn French is 50 and hot.. though i feel i am repeating myself here a bit!.

Forgotten_Futures

I get your point, but the OP didn't have to refer to anyone who isn't his type as "disgustingly ugly".

P.S. Older women are awesome!
And I further get your point... that said, there are "disgustingly ugly" people in all forms; variation knows no bounds. I'm not one to think in those terms, though.

swamptoad

If a FA loves the sensation of "touch" let he/she embrace that .. (touching holding, hugging .. etc.. )... though .. its also wise for he/she would control their urges and not over do it. And also respectfully do this. :bow:

gedjt1

6'1 black man seeking ssbbw / bbw , Uk
I think I'd like to elaborate more on my perspective.

I don't consider an FA who only lusts for SSBBWs to be more of an FA than a bisizual FA, but I do think he has specific tastes. My body has things going on that a smaller BBW doesn't share. I have creases, folds, bulges, and parts that exist only because of my extreme size.

My comfort zone is knowing that the guy I am with enjoys that, and doesn't expect me to be a fluffy soft larger version of a thin woman. It is almost like I am another species.

Also, I have limitations, and it helps for me to know that a guy I am with has experience with some of the challenges that face a SSBBW.

When I was midsize I was not that different from a thin woman - but my parts were bigger and softer. But even then I had trouble being with a guy who was accepting of my size simply because he liked ME. I still needed someone who wanted to be able to grab a handful of belly, and be happy about it.

Once I knew there were FAs, I couldn't settle for less.

My last serious boyfriend told me he has been with and enjoyed women of all sizes. While it made me a little leery, I got past it once I learned that his deep down preference is for supersize, and his lust for me was more than obvious. Maybe I resolved it in my mind by assuming that he was just working his way up to me, and my body was what he really wanted. :p

And to address your question, Plaid, are you bisizual because you are with someone who is one size, but you fantasize about another size? I don't think so.

To me, bisizual is someone who is equally drawn to different extremes, usually thin and fat. I don't know if it comes into play as much for different size bbws, to me. I think a fat-loving man can enjoy all flavors of bbws, it is only disconcerting when a guy likes thin and fat.

I think lots of people fall in love with someone who might not be our physical ideal - even though we are completely attracted to them. For example - a man who marries a woman with large breasts, but his fantasy might be extreme breasts. Enormous breasts will still turn his head and fuel his fantasies, but his (simply) large breasted wife is his love and his reality.
I was scanning through this thread and your post caught my eye, I agree with your observation that a man who is attracted to women of all sizes is probably not a true FA in real sense of the word, For me a straight single man who has always had a strong desire and passion for very big women, a skinny or average size woman doesnt even register on my radar haha. And your other observation that a man who marries or dates a woman with big breasts and his fantasy might be extreme breasts is also very true as it relates to me. Yep I have always lusted after women with truly enormous breasts and I dont mean dd's I mean LL'S or bigger and as a single man looking for a partner I think its important to find a woman who understands that passion and is compatible physically,mentally and spiritually

I cannot believe I am just seeing this post. Thank you for the recent replies that brought it to the top of my feed.

Typically my partners have gained weight while in a relationship with me. It may be because traditionally that happens in relationships and I make it known that I like the fuller female figure and that I am turned on by her growing figure and seeing her eat.

One of my favorite (not) comments I have heard from several past partners and my current partner after they put on some weight and then tell me they want to lose weight is that “you fell in love with me at a lower weight”. Maybe it is just me but it feels as if I was given a gift and now it is being taken away from me. True, I fell in love with them at a lower weight but now there is even more to love.

waldo

I cannot believe I am just seeing this post. Thank you for the recent replies that brought it to the top of my feed.

Typically my partners have gained weight while in a relationship with me. It may be because traditionally that happens in relationships and I make it known that I like the fuller female figure and that I am turned on by her growing figure and seeing her eat.

One of my favorite (not) comments I have heard from several past partners and my current partner after they put on some weight and then tell me they want to lose weight is that “you fell in love with me at a lower weight”. Maybe it is just me but it feels as if I was given a gift and now it is being taken away from me. True, I fell in love with them at a lower weight but now there is even more to love.
I see your point. Pretty much any FA feels the same kind of 'excitement' at experiencing their partner's weight gain (and disappointment with weight loss). But the comment you describe having been told is legitimate. It is kind of like the stereotype of the woman who marries a man with clear character/behavior deficiencies but hoping she can 'change' him for the better. Maybe if you went with someone who was bigger to start, and comfortable with herself, it would just be a better fit.

Blockierer

FAntastic
I think I'd like to elaborate more on my perspective.

I don't consider an FA who only lusts for SSBBWs to be more of an FA than a bisizual FA, but I do think he has specific tastes. My body has things going on that a smaller BBW doesn't share. I have creases, folds, bulges, and parts that exist only because of my extreme size.

My comfort zone is knowing that the guy I am with enjoys that, and doesn't expect me to be a fluffy soft larger version of a thin woman. It is almost like I am another species...
I agree with this was SVS wrote. What has always fascinated me on SSBBWs whas the incredibly ability to wobble with their fat bodies. I confess it's arousing to me. No midsize woman can wobble like a SSBBW does. Another point for me is the attention I receive when I'm with my SSBBW in public areas. I love it when people realize that I really love very fat women. And, I'm very proud of me that I managed to come these fantasies true for me that I already had as a young guy.

luckyfa

1. A fat admirer will always make sure that there‘s plenty of food in the house.
2. He or she will let you eat as much as you want but won‘t necessarily force or persuade you to eat more than you want.
3. He or she will always find pleasure in newly discovering your body as it evolves.
4. A fat admirer will pay attention to your desires, needs and limitations brought about by your fatness.
5. He or she will pay attention to your entire body, not just the big three (belly, butt & thighs), but also to back fat, side rolls, side boobs/moobs (list non-exhaustive)

TheShannan

🐽🍪❤️💍🤰
1. A fat admirer will always make sure that there‘s plenty of food in the house.
2. He or she will let you eat as much as you want but won‘t necessarily force or persuade you to eat more than you want.
3. He or she will always find pleasure in newly discovering your body as it evolves.
4. A fat admirer will pay attention to your desires, needs and limitations brought about by your fatness.
5. He or she will pay attention to your entire body, not just the big three (belly, butt & thighs), but also to back fat, side rolls, side boobs/moobs (list non-exhaustive)
I can't wait to find someone like this someday!!

Things to consider about FAs:
This is the companion list to the FA code of conduct. This is a list of things that fat people should think about when they interact with the FAs in their lives. Things that help FAs to be comfortable with their preference:

Here's my contribution...

1.) Don't always think that you (the fat person) are going to crush or injure a smaller FA. The human body is really quite remarkable in many ways. Constantly dwelling on that can get old after a while, and even seem condescending to a FA. Let the FA have input on what they can handle, then proceed with caution if you are not sure.

2.) Don't automatically assume that a FA has malevolent motives. Having a FA offer to purchase an ice cream cone doesn't necessarily mean that they are trying to stuff you full of food. A simple "no thank you" is adequate.

Please add to the list...
Understand that for a very long time, in many parts of the world, most men were F/A's. Women who were popular with men would today qualify as BBW. The women that Peter Paul Rubens painted were mostly large women, and that was in Western Europe, in the Dutch Republic. In Russia, women were enormous by today's' standards, and I'm talking about women that the Russian Tsars made into their mistresses and girlfriends and even wives. It's said that Catherine the Great was herself a large woman and that one of her lovers was Casanova.

So we can say that Casanova was an F/A. The Turkish sultans had a big preference for large women. Look at the art of the times, the paintings, the sculptures. Even in Roman times, the Roman emperors preferred their women largely. So we can say that F/A's controlled the Roman Empire.

I'm a rather large man. I'm 6'1"and weigh about 240 lbs. I've had women large and small, and of the women I've been to bed with, the larger women have given me the best sex. That I've had thinner women as girlfriends, well, yes, I've had women of all shapes and sizes as girlfriends and lovers since I was 16. Now, I'm 62, and I still get women of all shapes and sizes liking me which is why I'm still single.