Things to do/participate in during self-quarantine

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Rojodi

The book’s summary does seem interesting. Are you going to go for it?
Of course.
Work has slowed. All I need to be is available for teleconferences and listening to coworkers who need someone to complain to (Am the only member of my department without children still in school and home)

Corey

Corey
Of course.
Work has slowed. All I need to be is available for teleconferences and listening to coworkers who need someone to complain to (Am the only member of my department without children still in school and home)
Well bless you for listening to them. Thanks for sharing the book, I think I’m going to get it for myself.

Rojodi

Well bless you for listening to them. Thanks for sharing the book, I think I’m going to get it for myself.
Thing is, I already have it. It's on a shelf of books my wife purchased at a used book store last summer LOL Just found it!

Corey

Corey
Thing is, I already have it. It's on a shelf of books my wife purchased at a used book store last summer LOL Just found it!
Hey, even better! It’s like Christmas morning all over again when you find something you’ve lost. I’m really hoping to have that experience with my sanity one day.

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
I've mentioned earlier that we reactivated our Nintendo Wii. Conclusions of the last days:

I'll never get too old for Mario ;)

I was beaten by a 5 y.o. in every Wii Sports category - except golf 🙃 (this 5 y.o. did never hold a controller or remote before 😯)

My Wiii Sports age based on my fitness (lol) is 26 years... yay! 🤣

Colonial Warrior

I'm lucky to found the Nintendo NES version of Gradius! I never get bored of playing it! Also, I'm working on setting up my new YouTube channel. I was working on loosing feat to speak in front of a video camera. In addition, I'm making some research for my first story for Dims!

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
I went kayaking. There was no way in hell I could sit at home all day in this weather. If I can’t be with my family due to movement restrictions this is the next best thing!

the screenshot satellite image is the route i took. Red pin at the bottom is where I put in and the blue dot at the top is where I hung out for a few minutes having a replenishment drink (beer) or 2 before heading back. Round trip was about 10 miles.

2373DA04-2C09-4113-909F-B1E8755E1D02.jpeg2DFCFADB-F938-41B5-AC06-76FC0A2CD333.jpegB857F0FE-C535-4CD5-A1BF-76EACDC59D66.jpeg77FD6945-D220-4E81-A405-2BF136E27AD0.jpegAE77EF17-FFC0-457A-B7B5-273BC590C9D1.jpegDBBE726A-BB09-428F-857C-04A81CFF27C3.jpeg

Shotha

DM Supporter
I was baking a nice cake today.
View attachment 135282View attachment 135283

Basically chocolate, fat and sugar.
Covered with a frosting basically made of butter and chocolate.
What do you think is it more or less than 5000 calories? 😊😏
I'd guess more than 5000 calories. But I'm not guessing that, if it was put in front of me, I'd eat it all. I know that I would. Chocolate is my favourite flavour in cakes.

Corey

Corey
I’ve spent a lot of my time in the backyard since the weather’s been nice. We have a big shade tree that I like to sit under while listening to the birds (we have A LOT around our house). Today we played soccer, drew with chalk and had a swinging competition on who could go the highest. My 7yr old daughter has also stayed up later than her youngest siblings, giving us time to watch a TV show together. She picks, and it’s normally Hannah Montana, Barbie or a home decorating series. My husband’s completed a lot of projects around the house along with yard work. His favorite hobby is building and creating guitar pedals from scratch, so he’s been able to do that and also play his guitars. The house is not as clean as it normally is, but as long as it’s tidy most of the time then I’m okay. I can’t deal with disorganized or the room starts to spin. But I’m thankful for this time with my family. Oh, and my husband gets the golden star award in my house because he’s taken 100% of the responsibility in homeschooling my daughter during this time (about 4-5 hours a day, it’s a private school). I’ve done ZILCH. 😏

Hope everyone is doing okay! Let me know What you’ve been up to! Still share free resources you find on the web!

Latest posts

Group builder