Things we break :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

KHayes666

Go away
Elaine's not really one who I've known to do that. I think the bristles here are a bit unnecessary.
Still, a lot of people have already said their minds are predetermined to judge someone no matter what they say or do.

Why waste our breath explaining ourselves to people who already made up their minds?

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
Still, a lot of people have already said their minds are predetermined to judge someone no matter what they say or do.

Why waste our breath explaining ourselves to people who already made up their minds?
Why assume the worst of people who claim to be curious? It's as though you're doing exactly what you accuse others of- you're already judging based on a simple question even though it's being asked by someone who's proven herself to be fairly open-minded.

KHayes666

Go away
Why assume the worst of people who claim to be curious? It's as though you're doing exactly what you accuse others of- you're already judging based on a simple question even though it's being asked by someone who's proven herself to be fairly open-minded.
By all means, feel free to post your experiences with the subject. You know her better than I and maybe she'll trust your opinion better.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I asked the question honestly and have also put myself out there regarding my own thoughts and experiences as is evident by my many posts, including those on feedism for example.

When I first came to Dimensions, my only exposure to feedism was the worst examples imaginable but then I met and spoke at length about it with many people some of whom I forged friendships with. It doesn't have to be my 'thing' as we all say, and when I came here over a year ago I may have had preconceived notions about some things I was ignorant about but it was through those friends I learned that like everything in life, it's not simple and it's almost always not horrible and that there are very loving relationships that involve it.

Hayes, you don't have to give me the benefit of the doubt. I don't require it. IMO you have let your personal feelings color your perspective and I won't blame you because I have myself toward you, but I have given YOU the benefit of the doubt several times even if it hasn't registered with you.

The question was honest. If you took anything more away from it then you only have yourself to blame because I've always been direct and honest with you.

KHayes666

Go away
I asked the question honestly and have also put myself out there regarding my own thoughts and experiences as is evident by my many posts, including those on feedism for example.

When I first came to Dimensions, my only exposure to feedism was the worst examples imaginable but then I met and spoke at length about it with many people some of whom I forged friendships with. It doesn't have to be my 'thing' as we all say, and when I came here over a year ago I may have had preconceived notions about some things I was ignorant about but it was through those friends I learned that like everything in life, it's not simple and it's almost always not horrible and that there are very loving relationships that involve it.

Hayes, you don't have to give me the benefit of the doubt. I don't require it. IMO you have let your personal feelings color your perspective and I won't blame you because I have myself toward you, but I have given YOU the benefit of the doubt several times even if it hasn't registered with you.

The question was honest. If you took anything more away from it then you only have yourself to blame because I've always been direct and honest with you.
You know exactly what I'm talking about when I said what I said. Hard to find others trustworthy coming from that kind of environment.

But like I said somewhere else, if someone asks me a question without a personal attack or vendetta behind it....I'll be glad to answer politely.

Sorry to derail the thread, carry on.

Can't say I've ever broken anything (yet), but the thought of breaking something because of my weight sounds fun! :) I can hardly wait till I break my first chair!

vampirekitten

on the 4th I was at a BBQ, pigging out as usual, and sat down on a quite questionable wicker chair.. I knew I shouldn't have but I did and it started to crack.. I did get up in time before I shattered it lol ~note to self: no more wicker!~ lol :wubu::p

fat hiker

Another thing most FAs love is unashamed fatties. Like a fat woman wearing a bikini, a fat person eating a lot in public without shame, or even a fat person commenting on his or her size without being self deprecating. Like Kevin said, if somebody breaks a chair and enjoys the fact that they're so big, it's a turnon.
So true! The turn-on is the confidence being shown, the enjoyment in being big.

fredco

Another thing most FAs love is unashamed fatties. Like a fat woman wearing a bikini, a fat person eating a lot in public without shame, or even a fat person commenting on his or her size without being self deprecating. Like Kevin said, if somebody breaks a chair and enjoys the fact that they're so big, it's a turnon. If they don't enjoy it or they're upset, it's typically not hot any more than it's hot to have a fat person hate his or her body or not let a lover touch certain body parts.
I agree. At least for me, I prefer a very self-confident and proud-of-her-size BBW, although they are not so common. I have known a few of this kind, which is really fun. But those BBW who break chairs and enjoy it are really scarce. Unfortunately, I never had the chance to meet someone like that until now.

I had an ex who was 5'10 at 240lbs and proud of it, but she used to get upset when she broke chairs (happened twice).

Another ex of mine was 5'11 and weighed in at approx. 310lbs (fluctuated constantly). She broke quite a few things while we were together. She didn't seem to enjoy it but she also wasn't really upset about it. If someone is interested, I might post some details later.

byaaah13

I agree. At least for me, I prefer a very self-confident and proud-of-her-size BBW, although they are not so common. I have known a few of this kind, which is really fun. But those BBW who break chairs and enjoy it are really scarce. Unfortunately, I never had the chance to meet someone like that until now.

I had an ex who was 5'10 at 240lbs and proud of it, but she used to get upset when she broke chairs (happened twice).

Another ex of mine was 5'11 and weighed in at approx. 310lbs (fluctuated constantly). She broke quite a few things while we were together. She didn't seem to enjoy it but she also wasn't really upset about it. If someone is interested, I might post some details later.
definately interested

Heyyou

I'm reading a lot of what the men like and want but not about their reaction to how the women who break things feel about it. What I mean is, if your lady isn't thrilled that she's breaking things and instead cries or is injured or humiliated--is that also part of what turns you on?

I'm genuinely curious.
The pain and/or humiliation that would happen if a Shallow Hal moment happened would be, "no, nobody is enjoying this. *help lady up* Come on, lets just go and ignore all these people staring at us, they dont know anything. *turns to them, and says loudly* What the !!!! ya'll lookng at!?" So, if the lady got hurt in that scenario.. no.

If there was a video camera rolling and a whole bunch of food was just consumed and i came in with a wicker small chair from a thrift store and it then became a video going right to clips4sale, id have a raging !!!!! and also be shooting great content im sure many people would buy on clips4sale. And some chairs actually hold 400lbs+ people up quite well, they have to BOUNCE on them to break them! Its good for the video, though. I have a lot of vids of this happening.

Genuine answer. I skipped some posts that seemed "back and forth," but yeah, pretty much what KHayes said after your post. I even repped him for it. (And im not familiar with Boston, but that seems a pretty countrywide attitude to have, in terms of if your ladyfriend is hurt, or enjoying herself!)

mercedes350

I was riding my bicycle home the other day when I saw a beautiful pear shaped BBW walking on the sidewalk. She waved at another girl and they walked towards each other. There were a few cars parked in between them and they met in the middle of two cars, hugged and kissed each other, and started talking. It was obvious they were good friends and had missed each others company. Just as I passed them they started to walk in the direction the slender friend came from. I couldn't resist taking a peek at her butt. Then I heard a snapping sound followed by the sound of a door mirror falling on the ground. As she turned around to check out the damage her friend immediately argued the cars were parked to close to each other. But she responded with: "No, I have a big ass." and giggled.

A colleague of mine, she is about six feet tall and weighs about 270 pounds, arrived at work not in her own small Korean car. When I asked her about it she smiled and told me it was in the bodyshop. She car home the other day with bags in both hands and didn't properly close the door. Now you need to know she gained a lot of weight over the passed years and most of is went to her legs and hips. In her hurry she decided to close the door by bumping it with her wide hips. The trick worked fine but the impact left a large dent.
I told her I'd liked to have seen that. She smiled and said "I thought so."

SSBBW Katerina

FillOutUrProfileFellas
The last thing I broke was a resolution.:D Hey-Ohhhhhhh!:happy: I'm here all week, folks. Tip your waitress. lol.
But seriously, the last thing I broke, or at least put a serious crack in, was the front right leg on a antique setee. This was back in November. I was to be posed on it for a photo shoot. I meekly protested. Then it happened; and I didn't put all of my tonnage onto it.:doh: Too bad no video. Then again it's not as though I hit the floor. lol.

Heyyou

The last thing I broke was a resolution.:D Hey-Ohhhhhhh!:happy: I'm here all week, folks. Tip your waitress. lol.
But seriously, the last thing I broke, or at least put a serious crack in, was the front right leg on a antique setee. This was back in November. I was to be posed on it for a photo shoot. I meekly protested. Then it happened; and I didn't put all of my tonnage onto it.:doh: Too bad no video. Then again it's not as though I hit the floor. lol.
I am glad you werent hurt, and because of that, it sounds most humorous to myself as a fat lover that the piece of furniture couldnt stand up to []you![/i] :) (If you had been injured in any way, i would not have the same opinion.)

BBW MeganLynn44DD

Fatter and happier!🐄
I broke a pool ladder over the weekend.At a good friends house and I think she was more embarrassed than I was.She was apologizing and saying that it had a crack in it and should have warned me.My husband looked at me with a wry smile and told me it really got him hot.Needless to say we got home quick and right to the bedroom!

BBWBecky

I'm only 5ft4in and in the 240's I have a 2001 hyundau santafe..I broke the plastic that surrounds the seatbelt latch....that with somewhat wide hips makes it lean again the middle console... it was fine,,,but soon after that had to replace the whole latch due to it failing......

SSBBW Katerina

FillOutUrProfileFellas
Okay, yesterday i broke a bed---- by myself.:eek: Not from vigorous lovemaking. And no, it wasn't reduced to a pile of splinters either.:rolleyes: But I just broke the inner wooden part of the sides of my full sized bed, that you rest the 'slats' on before stacking the boxspring and mattress on top. Thank goodness I didn't split the slats.

I called y friend and then arranged for the maintenance guy in my bldg to come up and repair it. Only took him 10 minutes.:bow: Now I'm back in business and ready to hang the 'golden arches' over my headboard.:happy:

rootrp35

I was reading this thread and thinking about how i just removed the arms on our computer chair to accommodate my wife's expanding backside. She hasn't actually broken anything yet, but now at 302lbs and gaining, I don't think it will be long before I have a good story to post in here. And yes, the fact that her butt has gotten to big for the chair was definitely a turn on, haha.

Latest posts