Things we break :)

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by stillblessed23, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Feb 4, 2014 #121

Ms Charlotte BBW

Ms Charlotte BBW

Ms Charlotte BBW

Fantasy Land

Actually, no :blush: I broke a chair in my doctor's office a few years ago. :doh:

2. Feb 4, 2014 #122

Warrior

Warrior

Warrior

let me guess, it was this kind of metal tube chair and you've got it bent.

3. Feb 6, 2014 #123

tjw1971

tjw1971

tjw1971

We have a big screen plasma TV that I decided would be nicer to mount on the wall, instead of having it sit on a table.

Unlike the LCD sets, this thing is fairly heavy -- so I bought a large size bracket for it. It's the type where a metal arm pulls out from the wall and lets you angle the set to the left, right, or tilt it up or down a bit.

The bracket had some pretty big bolts to screw into the wood studs behind the drywall, so I was sure it was up to the task of holding the TV, but my g/f looked doubtful.

So before putting the set up, I showed her how sturdy it was by grabbing the arm and hanging from it for a second. She said, "Let me give it a *real* test!" and hung from it herself. (At 185-190lbs. or so, I was well under the 225lb. capacity it claimed on the box. She's a good 100lbs. or so heavier than me, though - so it flexed and the metal groaned when she gave it a try. But it held her!) She said, "Not bad!" and was satisfied.

4. Feb 9, 2014 #124

GamerGainerGirl

GamerGainerGirl

GamerGainerGirl

SSBBW in progress

Had my first real "fatty break" last week :blush:
    I was walking on a wooden pathway/bridge (not over water or anything dangerous) and stepped right through the wood! It was pretty embarrassing since there were people around and we were at an event so when we walked by later they had kind of marked it and covered it haha. But it was also exciting to break my first big thing while gaining! ^.^

5. Mar 29, 2014 #125

Chickidee

Chickidee

Chickidee

I've broken house chairs, computer chairs, one of those high school auditorium seats, a recliner, a bed, and a step in my old apartment building. I'm so afraid about the toilet breaking one day while I'm sitting on it, but I think that's just anxiety! I finally am using a metal legged chair that holds upt o 800lbs (which Im nowhere near!) for a computer and dining chair now.

6. Apr 10, 2014 #126

purplepants

purplepants

purplepants

So this wasn't just me, and it was a long time ago. I had a date coming over to watch a movie, our first date at the apartment. The couch, if you can call it that, was a pretty old futon. Solid wood frame all around and it was a good 10+ years old.

My date was a beautiful, sexy lady that just so happened to wear about a size 6x in clothes. So neither of us are small as I'm 6' tall and about 200. I don't remember her weight but a lot, probably in the 400 range somewhere.

Well we get everything ready and sit on that futon. I'm sitting down first, and she kinda plops down beside me and - bam! The front bar breaks and slams down to the ground! Ha. It was so awesome and yes - a huge turn on for me and I think for her. The futon was still usable and was the only thing I had to sit on so we watched the movie with the front resting on the ground.

Later I fixed it and found the metal bolts on each side had broken, 2 per side. That was so hot! ;)

7. Apr 10, 2014 #127

lucca23v2

lucca23v2

lucca23v2

Curves for miles

LOL.. I will let you guys know afer today if I break something. I have a message scheduled for 4:30.. not sure if a portable massage chair is going to hold my 355lbs... but I will keep you posted..lol...

8. Apr 10, 2014 #128

lucca23v2

lucca23v2

lucca23v2

Curves for miles

Massage chair is still safe. lol

9. Apr 14, 2014 #129

KHayes666

KHayes666

KHayes666

Go away

Bad news for us but good news for you and the masseuse you went to lol

10. Apr 29, 2014 #130

Warrior

Warrior

Warrior

Great :bow:, have you dated this Girl more than one time? So we can hope for more crushed furniture??

11. Apr 29, 2014 #131

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

So, I broke my bed. As in, I crawled under it the other day and found that one of the wooden slats under the bed had snapped in half and the screw holding it onto the side of the frame had broken. That's right, the metal screw snapped as well.

I am 180lbs. The quality of this bed is shocking.

12. May 1, 2014 #132

Warrior

Warrior

Warrior

What have you done? Have you jumped on the bed?

13. May 1, 2014 #133

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

Nope. I was just laying on it one day and it started shaking and juddering. I was asleep at the time and it woke me up but I figured I might have dreamt it... I guess not...

14. May 1, 2014 #134

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

As a rule of thumb, I'd think that if you are small enough to crawl under your bed, the bed should not be breaking under your weight :p

fat hiker likes this.
  15. Jul 28, 2014 #135

Warrior

Warrior

Warrior

Some month ago we were on a big party an after some drinks and a little bit dancing we went together to the bathroom. After closing the door my gf looked a the scale under the sink and asked: do you think this is strong enough too weight me? I answered: you will try it! And then she put her feet on the the scale. It screams a little bit because of her shoes and then it said ERROR!! Cool, I am too heavy for this scale! This made us very hot, she leaned backward on the sink and when we kissed us she slid her butt constantly higher onto the sink and brought more and more weight on it. The poor skink made loud creaking sounds and with every creak we got hotter but then she stopped and jumped of the sink: We must stop immediately or we will break it. It bend strongly downward. After we had cooled down we looked to the sink again. Between the wall and the sink there was a clear gap! We are then individually back to the party and soon home!!!!

16. May 2, 2015 #136

Warrior

Warrior

Warrior

Its time for new breaking experiences, isnt it?

17. May 31, 2015 #137

Warrior

Warrior

Warrior

Yesterday I have seen two women. it was not really a break, but it was a nice sight. One (the smaller) was cycled and the other one sat on the luggage rack. as she sat down the rear tire was completely flat. And so they cycled through the City. Has somebody of you flatted a poor bicycle only with your weight?

18. Sep 4, 2017 #138

Warrior

Warrior

Warrior

Last week I was in the office of a beautiful woman. She was not so fat, but she has a great big ass. Behind her desk stands an extra long table and this was totally bended. I guess she sits there more often times and it is therefore bent. It was a nice view of the smiling table behind this sexy girl.
    The table is not broken but I think it will come.

19. Sep 6, 2017 #139

tjw1971

tjw1971

tjw1971

It's been a while since I've observed anything like this. But the last girl I dated seriously before the woman I wound up marrying was attending grad. school and staying in a big apartment near the campus, sharing the space with several roommates.

She was thick/curvy herself, but short (only 5'0") and only weighed around 200lbs. -- so not exactly "furniture breaking" weight there.

But .... one of her roommates was a big, tall black gal who was built like a pro football quarterback. I'd say she was 5'10" or 5'11" with broad shoulders and a huge chest, but equally proportioned on her bottom half - with big hips, a big butt and massive thunder-thighs with heavily muscled calves. She had a nice belly pooch that hung out a little bit too, but definitely not the area that accounted for most of her weight. It was just enough to let you know this woman was probably a big eater. (And she was! My g/f showed me pans of food where she and one other girl ate a slice, and then this gal polished off the rest of the pan. She pretty much came through and ate any leftovers the rest of them had.)

The first time I ran into her over there, I felt her coming before I saw her. Their place was on the second floor and you could feel the floor vibrate with every step she took. (And that was impressive since it was a pretty solidly built place. I mean, my 200lb. g/f could jog or run around in there and you wouldn't feel it.)

When I went over there the next time after that, their metal futon was collapsed - with the metal bar in front bent and the frame caved in, in the middle. My g/f told me her roommate broke it, shrugging it off like everyone expected it to happen.

I found out later that they all liked her living with them because she was so strong, "built like a guy", and did all the furniture moving and heavy lifting when they moved in or wanted to re-arrange things. When my g/f passed out one time after drinking with friends, this girl literally scooped her up and carried her, tucked under one arm, upstairs and to bed!

One weekend, I went over there before my g/f got off work (was supposed to meet her there). Her roommates had a big party going on, and they were blasting loud rap music. I thought it was the bass shaking the floor at first. Then I looked in the main room and saw the roommate horsing around with several guys from the football team. They were playing some game where they had a red helium balloon floating around the ceiling and you had to jump up high enough to reach it, to swat it across the room. They were divided up into two teams on each side, but on HER team, she was letting guys hop up on her back and jumping as hard as she could to boost them up high enough to swat the balloon.

Basically, the whole thing was about checking out how strong her legs were and getting a kick out of how big a "boom" and "mini earthquake" they could make when she landed after each jump. (That and watching her huge chest heave wasn't bad either!)

I never did find out how much she weighed, but I did ask my g/f one time, since I saw she had a scale in the bedroom and it gave me an excuse to bring it up. She told me she wasn't sure but her roommate tried to weigh herself on that scale once and it just wrapped around the dial way past the 0 and hit bottom.

20. Sep 6, 2017 #140

ampleampleample

ampleampleample

ampleampleample

It's only hot if the girl genuinely thinks it's hot. Nothing exciting about seeing someone unhappy.