• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Thoughts on Society and Being a BHM

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

besthandsomeman

I don't know if this topic exists here or not but I have stalked a bit and couldn't find it. Therefore I thought I would bring it here. I know that some people are born with a weight fetish or want a big man or woman out of preference, but there are those like me who are big, are actively struggling with trying to lose weight for a more "normal" and healthy lifestyle but will never really get there fully. More specifically speaking (because I am sure I may have insulted someone) Those who did not know about this movement or lifestyle or even these preferences existed. Before I met kawaii I had a few girlfriends who seemed to enjoy my body as well as me but i could only accept that they liked me so much that liking my body just happened by accident. That there must have been some anomaly or screw up that happened for this to occur. I mean its just the way I grew up. I was teased and tormented yelled at by my mother told off by my doctors and rejected by many crushes. Being With Kawaii and her openness to her preferences and acceptance for a long time was unbelievable and partly scared me. So now to the point of it all: We are all adults here, and all of us (or most) needed to learn to accept ourselves and such. So when did it happen? Were you born with the idea of wanting to be large or did your have largeness thrust upon you (lol Roosevelt). When did you realize there was preference for this and did i cause you problems at first because of societal laws and views?

Two things relating to this post: 1. if this is a boring subject or insulting or something is wrong with it feel free to ignore it and I whole heartily apologize if i did something wrong.

2. I have been putting this on every posted just as a reminder and to make me feel better. I do have a huge problem with language and grammar and i acknowledge that there are people who get annoyed with it. If you care a lot could you please pm me with corrections and constructive criticism so i can try to help it later on. Thank you all

Latest posts

Back