• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Thoughts on weight related erectile issues ?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlabbyFrank

I am 125 lbs overweight and had high blood pressure, also diagnosed as prediabetic.

Doctors have gotten the BP to a perfect level finally. One problem is I am on hydrochlorothiazide and attenol both diuretic meds

It turns out theps have the unpleasant side effect of killing erections. I haven't been with a woman since my divorce. It is oftentimes unsuccessful when I masturbate, my penis just won't get hard enough with these drugs ! I can get a softie erection and cum most times

I am great at picking up women, I Know just what to say and I am charming, witty,funny,and modest, plus good looking. I just can't bring myself to bed a woman now and fail to be able to penetrate her properly.

I am 125 lbs overweight and 55 years old. I prefer malture BBW women but penetration is my concern.

Should I quit the meds and see if my old wood returns ?

I do have an appointment with my nephroligist on Monday. I wpwi just have to suck it up with her and be honest about my flaccid penis....tough conversation with a hot young female.

Latest posts

Back