• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

throwaway idea

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melallensink

I keep notes of ideas for unlikely projects just in case I might accidentally could run with one in the future. Here's one I daydreamed and wrote down this morning.

Fat City (placeholder title). A skinny young chubby chaser jest starting out in life finds himself as the object of affection for a lot of gorgeous SSBBWS around him. Although that women in the background are of various average sizes, the random women he deals with (cashiers, secretaries, receptions, etc.) are also good looking SSBBWs. A new neighbor who also just out of college and starting out life. A hot mom on the other side with her two teenage daughters, a girly girl cheerleader and a tomboy mechanic. A gray haired cougar empty nester who starts out with a spectacular wasp-waisted hour glass but is doing her best to eating her way up to match or outclass the others. A skinny former love from his school days is trying to get back and gain into his life. The protagonist may also slowly get supersized as this goes along.

Latest posts

Back