Tiaras to Tootsie Rolls- by Polarisdreamer ~BBW, ~~WG, stuffing, supernatural weight switching

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Polarisdreamerr, May 16, 2018.

1. May 16, 2018 #1

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

~BBW, ~~WG, stuffing, supernatural weight switching. A cheerleader with a rotten attitude of superiority is supernaturally taught a lesson by a mysterious woman.

Tiaras to Tootsie Rolls

by Polarisdreamer
    Chapter 1 - Cheer full

“You got pulled over again?! You need to be more careful!” Natalie scolded her foolhardy friend over the phone.

“Whatever! The policeman didn’t even give me a ticket!” Addison scoffed, as she paid little attention to her friend’s worries.

“What?! Did you cry your way out of it or something?” Natalie questioned, as she remembered an instance during her own life that she had sobbed her way out of receiving a speeding ticket.

“I didn’t even have to! I guess speeding isn’t a crime if you look drop dead gorgeous! Hahaha!” Addison laughed, as she remembered how distracted the police officer had been with her body. She had quickly straightened her lovely short blonde hair and arched her back to make her already generous c-cup cleavage pop to attention. The poor guy could barely stutter the warning he gave her before returning to his car to contemplate the good fortune he had to look upon the goddess Addison believed herself to be.

“Still. You shouldn’t drive so fast.” Natalie reminded her.

“Excuse me! I have places to be and I’m not going to drive like a grandma!” Addison sneered, as she looked both ways before running a stop sign on the empty summer campus.

“What’s that sound? Are you driving right now?!” Natalie muttered.

“I’m going to the gym. I gotta stay in sexy shape for cheerleading preseason on Monday!” Addison reminded her, as she saw the gym parking lot in the distance.

“I thought you were living on campus this summer? Why aren’t you walking?” Natalie asked.

“Please. I don’t want to get all gross and sweaty before I get to the gym! You know there are other people on campus right?” Addison explained, as she switched hands holding her phone.

“I don’t even know why I asked. How is the internship?” Natalie asked, as she realized complaining about her friends driving was going to get her nowhere.

“Over! I’ve got nothing to do until preseason!” Addison giggled, as she found a spot right near the main door of the gym. The parking lot was pretty empty so Addison had plenty of spaces to choose from.

“Staying in shape?” Natalie inquired.

“I’m always in shape!” Addison burst taking pride in her naturally appealing body, fast metabolism, and athletic gifts.

“Excited to see Benny?” Natalie asked hoping to finish up the conversation so she could haul her own body over her hometown’s gym.

“Yesss! I miss my quarterback! He’s been texting me nonstop! Just think, if I make cheer captain this year then we’ll be like a couple from a movie or something! Haha!” Addison gushed at her own good fortune.

“Well, I can’t wait to see you! I’ll catch you at cheer practice on Monday!” Natalie enthusiastically responded.

“Love you too pretty lady! Buh-bye!” Addison grinned, as she hung up her cell phone threw it in her purse and opened the door of her yellow painted 1972 corvette stingray. Addison’s father was a car fanatic and spent most of his leisure time working on fixing up old luxury cars. Addison never really paid his hobby any interest until her friends started getting cars in high school. After much insistence Addison convinced her father to paint his prized, red stingray, yellow and give it to her as her first car. Addison quickly fell in love with the powerful vehicle and her father could only be content that he made his only child so happy.

Addison felt the summer heat as her luscious lean legs swung out of the car. She was wearing a revealing and stylish pair of light green running shorts that had some pretty black strips on the sides. The shorts contained her athletic butt and glimmered in the sunlight as Addison maneuvered her hourglass frame completely free of her shiny car. Stretching slightly, Addison adjusted her short white athletic tube top. It revealed her toned and sexy midriff and also drew attention to her generous breasts. Her blonde hair fell about to her shoulders and fluttered in the warm summer breeze. At 5’8 and 126lbs, Addison was everything society deemed attractive, and she loved to let people behold her perfection. It was one of the major reasons why she became a cheerleader.

As she entered the sparsely populated school gym, even her walk served to show off her impressive physique. Addison knew when the boy’s wearing muscle shirts would pause from their sets to take a gander at her. For their trouble Addison swayed her hips side to side with each step so her perfectly toned bubble butt would shake in just the right way. Even the girls on the treadmills and the ones on the mats would stop to look at Addison’s ripe perfection. Whether by envy, jealousy, appreciation, or infatuation, even their stares filled Addison with glee. To be noticed by all and worshiped by most was enough to make Addison smile ear to ear on even her worst day.

After strolling over to a treadmill away from the few other girls in her part of the gym, Addison got on and set the speed to something manageable and listened to some music while she began her jog. After about ten minutes Addison had broken a sweat and her flawless skin glimmered while another girl approached. Addison heard her step onto the treadmill next to her. After a quick glance she observed a frumpy girl begin to gallop on the treadmill. The loud steps were quite distracting and Addison couldn’t seem to tune it out with her music. To make it worse when she shot this stranger an annoyed glare the girl had the nerve to speak to her.

“Hello. I’m Aria.” Aria smiled. She was pretty short, maybe about 5 feet tall. Her lack of height certainly didn’t help with her weight problem. The girl’s body appeared plump around her bulging middle and thick around her fat butt. Her olive skin seemed puffy around the girl’s face. She had all the signs of a slob.

“Umm. Hi.” Addison replied dismissively. She hoped to ignore this pip-squeak until she left.

“Lovely day huh?” Aria smiled, as Addison turned up the volume of her music.

“Yeah, I guess.” Addison muttered much too loud.

“You know I see you come in her pretty often and all you ever do is jump on the treadmill for twenty minutes. If you worked in some other exercises I think you’d notice an improvement in your conditioning.” Aria explained, as Addison lowered her music and gave Aria a look of disgust.

“Umm. I don’t remember asking your opinion.” Addison snobbishly punctuated with a flip of her hair over her shoulder.

“Sorry, I was just..” Aria stuttered, as Addison lost patience for this gross loser.

“And what would you know about it anyway meatball?” Addison teased, as her vain side began to take over.

“Excuse me?” Aria weakly replied, hoping that she was hearing things. She stopped her treadmill as Addison did and the two stepped off to look at each other face to face. Addison towered over her porky peer and grinned as she couldn’t help, but feel superior to this wanna-be.

“You heard me chubs! Take a look at me and then take a look at you. I’m thin, sexy, and beautiful and you’re a short, fat meatball! What makes you think you can give me advice on how I exercise?!” Addison barked, as she placed her hands on her hips and shook her head disapprovingly as she eyed Aria’s body up and down.

“I.. I..” Aria stuttered, as she put her head down in defeat.

“I thought so. Talk to me when you lose 40 pounds.” Addison spat, as she punctuated her argument with a firm poke to Aria’s fat belly. “Gross.”

Aria didn’t say a word in response. She just turned and walked away with her hand covering her face. Addison thought she might have made the girl cry, but the thought didn’t bother her one bit. Maybe the girl would thank her one day for the wakeup call. Someone couldn’t be that short and fat and actually expect to be happy.

Just to spite Aria’s observations Addison more than doubled her daily run and lasted a full 40 minutes on the treadmill. Addison was proud of her efforts, but completely exhausted. Most of the people in the gym who were watching her had left and, as they left, her motivation waned. She couldn’t help it. She was always more motivated in front of a crowd. Not wanting to ruin the seat of her car with sweat, Addison grabbed her sports bag and headed over to the girls locker room to dry off and change her clothes.

2. May 16, 2018 #2

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 1 - Cheer full (Continued)

After drying off with a towel Addison adorned herself in a pair of pink sweatpants and a white tank top. Sure it wasn’t glamorous, but the only thing Addison had left on her agenda was to relax. She already moved into her new room on campus a two days before Natalie would arrive to be her roommate. However, just as Addison was about ready to leave she heard a noise from the back of the locker room. She realized it must have been the back door, but the noise still made her jump.

“Who’s there?” Addison called out.

“I’m sorry am I too fat to get changed in the same locker room as you?” Aria grunted, as she turned the corner and walked up behind Addison. She seemed pretty annoyed.

“No, you’re allowed. Just don’t get changed right in front of me. Nobody wants to see that. Haha!” Addison laughed, as she turned around and got a look of the chubby girl blushing.

“Ugh! How would you know?!” Aria cringed with anger.

“Trust me guy’s don’t like the way you look.” Addison snobbishly chattered.

“Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!” Aria argued, as she crossed her arms over her mushy breasts and tensed her shoulders. She looked like she could cry again, how cute.

“Said every fat girl ever, hahaha!” Addison laughed, as she couldn’t help, but smile.

“Stop laughing!” Aria demanded.

“I’m sorry you’re just very funny! What’s your name again?” Addison sighed, as she tried for the first time to contain herself.

“It’s Aria.” Aria collectedly replied.

“Aria doesn’t sound like a fat girl name? Weird. Hahaha!” Addison joked, as she pinched Aria’s belly fat and laughed.

“That’s it! I was giving you a chance to apologize!” Aria yelled sounding furious.

“Come at me meatball! What is a shrimp like you going to do huh?” Addison egged Aria on, only for the short chubby girl to shove Addison backward. Caught off guard, Addison stumbled backward into her open locker. Her lean body fit right through the tiny locker and she slid against the back of it to land on her prized butt. “Hey! *Oophht!* Oww! What’s your problem are you crazy?!”

“No. Not crazy. I am special.” Aria calmly muttered in a creepy tone as she walked closer while Addison sat awkwardly in the bottom of the locker. With her legs tangled in front of her and her arms still aligned with her back from trying to break her fall, Addison was in no position to defend herself. Aria bent over with a smile and firmly poked Addison’s exposed belly button with her index finger. Immediately Addison felt a strange paralyses overcome her. She felt warm yet frozen in place.

“Ugh! I can’t move?! What are you doing to me?” Addison gasped, as it seemed the only thing she could move was her mouth. As Addison sat awkwardly frozen, Aria leaned her face closer to Addison’s while keeping her finger firmly touching Addison’s belly button.

“If I am making skin contact with someone I can transfer their weight onto my frame or I can transfer my weight onto their frame. You see I’m like Robin Hood. I steal fat from the women who deserve to lose it and I give it to the women who deserve to gain it.” Aria evilly smiled, as she shook her belly roll with her free hand and then pointed at Addison.

“You are such a loon!” Addison burst, as part of her felt serious fear mixed in with disbelief.

“Am I? Watch this.” Aria grinned, as Addison felt another strange sensation filling her. It felt like she was being stuffed full like a turkey only to have the pressure building up within her gut subside only to be replaced with a much different feeling.

“Ahh.. Uggh! Why does that feeeel..” Addison half moaned, as Aria’s prolonged touch to her belly was causing her some strange sexual gratification.

“Like your heading to an orgasm? Your guess is as good as mine. Enjoy it while it lasts.” Aria smirked, as her eyes went to Addison’s middle. Addison followed her gaze only to be bewildered by what she was seeing. Her belly appeared pudgy?!

“My stomach! Ahh! It’s inflating like a balloon!” Addison shrieked, as she could only watch in horror with each passing pleasure filled moment, as her belly continued to enlarge firmly with fat. “Ugh! Stopp!”

“Not done inflating you with luscious fat my dear sweet Addison! And, what’s this?! It appears I’m losing those 40 pounds you teased me about! Ha!” Aria laughed, as Addison lifted her gaze and watched in horror as Aria’s once grossly chubby frame now appeared to be leaning out about the same pace as Addison’s body was plumping up.

“Uhh.. Uuhhh.. Uhh!!” Addison moaned aggressively, as her body tingled with pleasure. Just as Addison was reaching what felt like a climax, Aria released her finger from Addison’s belly button. As she began to catch her breath Addison couldn’t process how her body was feeling. “What did you.. do to me.. I feel.. so..”

“Heavy?” Aria finished for her. “Hahaha! You look it!”

“My stomach.. Wha.. Why is it so huge?! I look pregnant!!” Addison gasped as the numbness was beginning to dissipate and Addison slowly began to regain feeling in her body. Her eyes were shocked by the massive belly she now had. It didn’t look like pure fat and in fact strongly resembled someone nine month’s pregnant. Its size wedged Addison firmly against the back of the locker, and pinned her arms to her sides as she struggled in vain to squirm herself free.

“Yeah I thought about just letting you fill out evenly, but I decided you’d look better with a big round belly!” Aria laughed, as she stood up and took a gander at what she had done to this hopeless girl. “I hope you feel embarrassed every time someone thinks you are knocked up!”

3. May 16, 2018 #3

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Argh! When I get my hands on you I’ll!” Addison growled, as she tried to push herself forward with her arms to get out of the locker, but something was keeping her wedged in place. “Upt! What?”

“You didn’t notice your ass, hips and thighs expanding? Hahaha! I guess you were distracted by your belly. You won’t be catching me anytime soon. Have fun squirming your way out of that locker.” Aria teased, as Addison began to feel her thighs, hips and butt firmly stuck between the sides of the locker.

“I’ll scream for help if you don’t change me back!” Addison barked, as she felt in a state of helpless shock.

“Go ahead and scream! Do you think anyone will believe you? Do you even want your adoring public seeing you like this?” Aria asked, as she leaned back down and pinched Addison’s lower belly.

“…” Addison fumed in silence, as she realized her options were bleak.

“I thought so. You couldn’t catch me anyway, fatass.” Aria teased, as Addison slightly blushed from embarrassment. Something else seemed odd. As Aria got up to apparently leave. Aria’s body shape looked vastly different. Her fame had gone from resembling an apple to a more hourglass shape. How had she done that?

“How did you get so thin?!” Addison asked in a demanding fashion, as she tried to wiggle herself through the locker to no avail. Her pudgy legs remained tangled outside the locker and her wider hips and meatier butt kept her firmly stuck in place. Addison couldn’t even lean forward because of the bowling ball of a belly she now had weighing her down.

“When I gave you forty pounds of my fat? Remember? Gosh do you rely so much on your looks that you’ve once never used your brain?” Aria insulted Addison.

“Hey! I have a 3.5 grade point average!” Addison roared in protest, as she jiggled side to side in a humorous attempt to free her trapped arms. “Ugh! Get me out of here and change me back! I’m sorry for making fun of you!”

“No. You’re sorry that I punished you for your behavior. I’m never changing you back. If you want to be thin again I suggest you lose the weight the hard way.” Aria smiled, as a look of forlorn dread came over Addison’s pretty face.

“No please! I can’t be fat! I have cheerleading preseason and tryouts in two days! All my friends are going to come back then and I can’t let them see me like this!” Addison panicked, as she flailed her legs in an attempt to hit Aria, but missed.

“Hey! You should be thanking me! I left your face completely fat free so your friends will all recognizes you. I also left your puny little arms and shoulders thin too just so your belly thighs and butt will look even more ridiculous. So, just tell your friends that you got carried away with fast food this summer. If they are really your friends then they’ll accept you the way you are now. And as far as cheerleading is concerned, haha good luck.” Aria chuckled, as she straitened her posture and seemed to tower above Addison’s compromised position.

“This isn’t fair!” Addison wined, as her thin cheeks were red from shame and embarrassment.

“No. What’s not fair is all the pretty little spoiled princess’s like you thinking they are better than everybody just because of the way they look! People like you teased me and made me hate the way I looked as a kid!” Aria accused, as she seriously scolded Addison.

“I.. I..” Addison stuttered, as she was lost to find a response to that revelation.

“I thought so. Talk to me when you lose forty pounds.” Aria grouchily spoke to Addison, as tears began to form in Addison’s eyes. “How does it feel?”

“I don’t like it..” Addison whimpered, as she felt extremely vulnerable.

“Well get used to it.” Aria murmured, “One last question before I go. Do you think people will still worship you without your hot body?”

“Yes..” Addison quietly muttered to herself, as Aria left the locker room. There was complete silence in the room as the door slowly creaked to a close. As the reality of the situation finally befell Addison, the anger and frustration forced her to yell, “You’ll see you freaky bitch! This won’t change anything! Everyone is still going to love me!!”

Addison found herself huffing as her heart slowly began to stop racing. She was exhausted. Her legs felt like jello and were beginning to lose circulation because of her compromised position, as were her arms. Addison desperately needed to get herself unstuck, but she was in a fix. Her belly was so round with fat that it prevented her from leaning forward. Her thigh, and hips wedged against the sides of the locker prevented her from wiggling strait out. In order to get out she needed to turn sideways, but she couldn’t even us her arms to help herself stand up because they were awkwardly stuck at her sides.

Addison had no choice, but to use the only part of her that was free. She scrambled her legs to try and get some traction on the floor. Once she felt satisfied in where she planted her feet, she pushed herself deeper into the locker and freed her hips and thighs from the locker opening. She was now pressed tightly against the back of the locker, but now she could actually maneuver her hips. Using her feet to push herself slightly upward, Addison began to sweat as she slowly turned her body to its side and managed to wiggle her legs into the locker as she slowly stood upright at her sideways angle. She was careful not to hit her head, but it appeared that the locker was taller than she previously thought, because she had no problem standing up fully strait without bumping her head. Now standing up sideways in the locker, Addison was presented with a new feeling.

Her thicker butt was pressing against the metal siding of the locker behind her and her exposed jelly belly was pressing up against the metal siding in front of her. She wasn’t as wedged as she had been, but she was still stuck. As Addison cradled the sides of her soft belly in her hands she was surprised at how cold and soft it felt. Shuffling sideways and wiggling her belly Addison once again reached the opening of the locker. She tried to force herself through at once, but it was clear she was a bit too big to fit out that way. She tried to slide her soft belly free from the locker first, but the edge of the opening made it too uncomfortable for Addison’s soft midsection.

Her next attempt involved sliding her butt through the opening first and after some grunts of frustration one butt cheek managed to slide outside of the narrow opening. Addison’s face cringed as the cold siding that now stuck between her butt cheeks made her feel very uncomfortable. She quickly tried to force the rest of her wider hips and thicker butt out, but it seemed she had only stuck herself more firmly. Addison desperately tried to suck in her belly by holding her breathe and barely managed to wiggle herself out of the locker. Addison was finally free, but at what cost?

Her pink sweatpants now felt very tight, in fact, painfully tight around her middle. Addison had to untie the string on the pants in order to provide her enlarged belly room to breathe. It was a strange situation for Addison, because she couldn’t see the string of her pants due to her fat belly budged in front of her vision. It honestly looked like she could go into labor any minute the way her fat belly stuck out. Addison’s white tank top had risen up to her solar plexus and couldn’t hide the increased girth of her fat belly. Addison waddled over to a mirror in shock, as she almost tripped over the fabric of her sweat pants around her ankles. Everything Aria said was true. While Addison appeared to possess the thighs, butt, hips and belly as a fat imitation of a heavily pregnant woman, her face, arms, and boobs had not changed at all. Addison’s c-cups were still hefty as always, but compared to her belly she couldn’t help, but feel they looked smaller by comparison.

Addison couldn’t quite place her finger on it, but she felt disoriented. And it was more than just how much weight she had magically accumulated. She felt slow as she walked back to her sports bag. She felt clumsy as she threw it across her shoulder. She felt heavy as she peered out the girl’s locker room door. She needed to get out of sight before someone saw her like this. Luckily there was no one in the hallway and Addison hurried to go escape through the gym door. As she trudged along, she wobbled from side to side. Her legs felt near numbness and struggled to support her newfound weight. She almost felt like she was falling forward with every step. To make matters worse she could feel, with disgust, as her belly bounced up and down and her ass and thighs jiggling with every step. To top it all off, the flip flops Addison had hastily slipped onto her feet seemed dangerously loose, and Addison kept stumbling in them as she tried to hurry to her car.

4. May 16, 2018 #4

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

She felt winded and relieved once she managed to open her car door, throw her sports bag into the passenger seat and plop her enlarged butt through the door. Her heart was racing from the nervous pace she had kept to arrive in her car. Finally feeling safe, Addison turned her car on. But something was wrong. Addison looked around and felt the car looked different. As she reached out her foot to tap the brake pedal Addison realized with shock what was going on.

“Why can’t I reach?! Are my legs.. Smaller?! No-no-no! Ahh!” Addison shrieked, as she leaned downward to try and reach the pedals. “Did that bitch made me fatter and shorter!? How short am I?!”

Addison tried to contain her panic and adjusted her seat much closer to the steering wheel. She was annoyed by just how far her belly budged out from her shirt. It was practically touching the wheel. Addison even had to spread her legs to allow her belly room to fit. With a grunt and some pent up anger, Addison roared her car to life and quickly sped across campus to her recently acquired room. Once she parked outside her dorm, she stormed inside to her room and quickly slammed the door shut.

The first thing Addison did once she had a moment to rationally think was dig out a wedgie that her formed because of the way her extremely tight pink sweatpants clung to her inflated rear end. Addison wasn’t used to having such a big butt and observed with frightful embarrassment how her once firm bubble butt had inflated into such a tubby monstrosity. Addison quickly tugged the pants off. The pant legs were now also much too long for her. That would explain why she was tripping over them earlier in the locker room. Even her feet looked a size smaller, and Addison never had large feet to begin with.

Trying to gather her bearings, Addison grabbed her scale from the bottom of her closet and quickly weighted herself. However, once she was on the scale she realized that her belly was blocking her view of the number. She had to almost half squat forward, much to the protest of her weak thigh muscles, in order to get a good look. She almost shed a tear when she saw 168lbs staring back at her. She had only been 126lbs that morning. Addison was silent in her internal agony as she forced herself to check on other necessities.

The next item on the to-do list was to check her height. Addison kept a tape measure on her shelf in the closet so she hurried over to grab it. There was just one problem. As Addison stretched upward to the shelf, she realized that she was too short to reach it. In an annoyed effort Addison jumped only to lift herself mere inches higher off the ground. After a few more frustrated jumps and missed reaches, Addison was red faced and out of breath. Only as her heart raced and sweat began to fall from her forehead did Addison think to grab the chair from her desk to stand on. Once she got the tape measure she wasted no time in discovering that she now only stood 5’3! Her height had shrunk by five inches because of that freak Aria! Addison only had one reaction to this realization and to fact that she couldn’t contain this problem before cheer tryouts.

“AaaaaaHHhhhhhh!!!! I DON’T WANT TO BE A FAT FREAKING MEATBALL!!!!!!!!!!!” Addison cried, as she sat down at her desk and couldn’t help, but shed some tears of frustration. What had even happened today? Could it be that this was all just a cruel dream? Addison hoped so, as she stared at her prized pageant photo that she kept above her desk. When she had been sixteen years old she won a beauty contest in her hometown and gotten to wear a sash and a really pretty tiara and everything. Now she grabbed some emergency candy that she kept in the bottom drawer of her desk. It just so happened she grabbed a tootsie roll. It was her favorite chocolaty indulgence. As she savored it’s healing flavor and held her prized picture in her hand an evil part of her mind imagined what she might look like in that dress and tiara now. What happened today? She had gone from a tiara deserving princess to a tootsie roll eating big bellied fatass. The only thing that was keeping her from complete despair was the chocolaty taste gracing her lips. As her belly rumbled in approval, Addison decided that there was no better time to indulge in her emergency stash of candy than on the worst day of her life. She only hoped that when she woke up the next morning everything would be back to normal.

5. May 16, 2018 #5

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 2- Cheer Less

Addison felt warm, rested and rejuvenated as her eyes began to adjust to the blurry, morning light, shining through her dorm window. She was wrapped in covers to keep warm from the extra cool air conditioning she had left running. It was chilly enough to keep Addison drowsily in bed to soak in the soothing warmth insulating her body. Coming to her senses while she lay curled up on her side; Addison noticed her arm had gone numb. Groaning slightly as she reluctantly began to turn to lay on her other side; Addison felt the strangest sensation coming from her stomach. As she momentarily halted her attempted roll and lay flat on her back, the jiggling of her newfound belly fat tickled Addison ever so slightly. In surprise, Addison sent her hands to investigate this new sensation. Under her covers, Addison’s soft hands lightly prodded her bulging, lower roll of belly fat. Trying to muffle a yawn, Addison couldn’t fathom what her hands were now delicately rubbing. It felt warm, comforting, and soft. It was almost like a warm pillow. But why could she literally feel it? It was like the pillow was attached to her stomach. Addison paused. The events of the previous day suddenly flooded back into her memory. “Oh.. no..”

“No!!!! I’m still a big bellied fatty!” Addison shrieked upon groggily throwing aside her covers and realizing that the events of the previous day were not a dream. The white tank top she had slept in felt comfortable around her bust, but was awkwardly bunched up two inches below her c-cup breasts because of the massive pile of protruding pudge that was her supersized belly! Addison angrily tried to sit herself up and out of bed like she was accustomed, but today the mass in her middle was too great. Addison squirmed upward only to grunt as her fat belly pouch pushed her back onto her back. She was almost anchored by her weighty middle. In a fit, Addison flailed her heavy legs, allowing her to roll into a sitting position at the side of her bed. As her legs dangled off the bed, Addison aggressively hip thrust herself off the bed and stumbled as her shorter legs failed to touch the ground when Addison had expected. Falling heavily on her puffy stomach Addison wheezed as the wind was momentarily knocked out of her. “Stupid! *Cough* Stupid-stupid short legs!! Argh!!”

In another fit of anger Addison used her weak arms to help wobble herself to her unsure feet. She had a very uncomfortable wedgie and was astonished to notice on her clock that she had almost slept till noon! That meant that athletes would begin moving into her dorm relatively soon. Addison had some decisions to make. Her first thought was to dye her hair black and drive to Canada so nobody would ever see her body in such a beefy bloated state. However, the logistics of leaving everyone she knew behind forever, along with the prospect of having to create a new identity and find a real job dissuaded Addison from her first desired course of action.

Thinking more constructively, Addison really had to pee so she opened her door and peered down her hallway. It looked deserted so Addison made a dash for the girl’s bathroom. It was only a couple of doors down, but Addison would rather drop dead than be seen looking so fat. Each step was, in itself, its own form of humiliation, Addison could feel the fat on her thighs jiggle with each bounce of her foot. Her padded hips and rounder butt made her panties feel dangerously tight and also made her once dazzling stride hilariously shorter. All while her fat potbelly seemed to pull her center of balance forward and keep Addison in a state of perpetual unbalance. She felt uncoordinated and un-athletic as she reached the girl’s bathroom in a huff. She wasn’t sure if she was short of breath because of how nervous she was that someone might see her or how fat and out of shape she had grown over the course of one day. Either way, once she entered the bathroom, her reflection only served to reinforce her insecurity. In the mirror looking back at her stood a truly chubby looking girl rather than the goddess Addison was used too.

As Addison entered a bathroom stall and sat down, her belly formed a few unattractive rolls of puffy fat that rested on her lap. She couldn’t resist a few curious pokes as she relieved herself. She kind of wondered if this was what being pregnant felt like. As Addison finished up in the bathroom and washed her hands she got a better emotional grip on her situation. She realized that while she had puffed up quite a bit from her bulbous belly downward, she had retained her beautiful face, breathtaking blonde hair, lean toned arms and perky c-cup breasts. With the right outfit she still might be able to make herself look presentable. The problem was she now had very few, if any, clothes that could really fit her now. Just as Addison was mauling over what she could try and wear to conceal her figure a sound just outside the bathroom door caused Addison to jump. Without a moment’s thought Addison aggressively dashed into the nearest stall and heard an odd *snap* as she slammed the stall door a quickly as she could. Just as the sound of the stall door ceased its eco, Addison heard as two female athletes entered the bathroom.

“I’m just saying Amy. Everyone who went on that summer soccer trip to Hawaii gained a little weight. After a few weeks of practice everything will be back to normal.” Ali reassured her friend, as they entered the bathroom.

“You’re right. It’s just.. I’m captain and I should be setting an example for everyone.. and.. I think I’ve gained the most weight on that trip..” Amy pouted, while Addison listened and did her best to breathe quietly.

“Well then, just train the hardest during pre-season. That’ll set a good example. Relax Kriegs, everything is going to be totally fine.” Ali assured Amy, as she stood in the bathroom door.

“Thanks Ali. You don’t need to wait for me while I shower. I’ll meet you guys at lunch.” Amy smiled, as she entered the shower and closed the curtain.

“Catch you later!” Ali yelled, as she left the bathroom to go about her day. Addison remained frozen in the stall until she heard the sound of the shower starting. She needed to get back to her room as quickly as she could. She knew these girls were on the soccer team and Addison knew that a few others lived in her hallway. As she cautiously opened the stall door and stepped out, Addison flinched as she felt something touch the back of her legs. It was her formally tight panties. At first Addison was surprised, but then Addison noticed the rip in the siding of the underwear. Addison blushed as she realized the snapping sound she had heard as she charged into the stall was her underwear failing to contain the girth of her fatter hips and butt. Her fat butt was just too much for her old sexy undies.

Standing in the bathroom bare from the belly down, Addison cursed her bad luck. She knew she couldn’t risk running back to her room naked from the bloated waist down. So, thinking fast, she slowly crept up to the shower that was running. Addison poked her head in, close enough to see where the girl’s towel was hanging. Without a seconds hesitation Addison reached for it and covered herself as she strode out of the bathroom. Seeing that the hallway was clear Addison rapidly sprinted to her door. The only problem besides her unbalanced and overweight condition was the fact that she must have stepped in a slight puddle near the shower. Her feet were just wet enough to cause her to slip outside her door and land loudly on her butt. Addison thought she felt the whole floor shake when she landed, but trying to get out of sight as fast as possible, Addison put the incident out of her mind and trudged into her room as quickly as her sore buttocks would let her.

In an exacerbated effort Addison tried to figure out what clothes she owned, if any, would fit her inflated body. After numerous failed attempts Addison settled on trying a yellow sweatshirt she had kept from a past boyfriend and a pair of black yoga pants.

“Oww-Ow-Oww-Ow-Oww!” Addison whined, as she pulled up her stretchy yoga pants over her big sore bum. Addison needed to get dressed and get to a store so she could buy something that would hide her embarrassing growth. Once her fatty thighs, hips and butt had been dealt with, she then tried to maneuver her large yellow hoodie to cover her belly. After a minute of struggling, Addison gave up. She was frightfully embarrassed how her underbelly, poked out from her humorously stretched hoodie. After cradling her belly into place she struggled in vain to keep her tight yoga pants pulled over her sizable ass. After giving up trying to get the clothes to cover her perfectly, Addison decided to conceal her identity with a pair of sunglasses and by pulling her hood over her hair. Hopefully to any passersby she might be confused for some chubby housewife rather than herself.

6. May 16, 2018 #6

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 2- Cheer Less (Continued)

With that out of the way, Addison grabbed her car keys and used her car to speed to the nearest mall. Driving was still quite strange for Addison. She hadn’t grown used to her cumbersome, belly and butt, but also her shorter stature made Addison take valuable time out of her drive to readjust her mirrors and seat. Once she arrived, Addison didn’t waste any time in grabbing a ton of stylish clothes to try on. However, she kept running into the same problem. Anything that would fit her butt and thighs was much too long for her short legs. For her upper body, anything that fit her bust was way too small for her belly and anything that fit her enormous belly was humorously to larger for her arms, shoulders, and boobs. As Addison pulled up her yoga pants after another failed session of trying on clothes, her emotions crashed after hearing a loud *rip* from behind her. Sure enough her black yoga pants had cleanly rip across her fat ass. Her patience depleted, Addison resorted to what she knew best. She stormed up to the nearest worker in the store.

“Umm. Excuse me miss. I have a problem. I can’t find any clothes in your store that can fit me. Do you think you could..” Addison paused, as the attendant interrupted her mid-sentence.

“Have you looked in our maternity section?” The lady smiled, as Addison blushed with a mix of embarrassment and fury.

“I am not pregnant! That is SO rude!” Addison burned, as she tensed up her chunky body, but the taller employee must have just mistaken Addison’s anger for frustration.

“Oh I’m so sorry young lady. Still.. with your.. umm.. shape. It might be best if you looked in that section. Would you like me to pull a few items for you?” The lady nicely smiled, much to Addison’s frustration.

“No I’m fine. Bye.” Addison spat, as she turned toward the maternity isle. She couldn’t believe that she was desperate enough to try on maternity clothes. However, what she found did seem to fit her much better. The tops were more accommodating to her belly, and the pants were more cooperative with her butt. After a half hour of mixing and matching different clothing items Addison had found enough clothes to survive the first few weeks of school.

As Addison made her way through the food court on her way out of the mall she couldn’t help, but suddenly feel ravenous. It only just occurred to her that she never had breakfast or lunch that day. Giving into her cravings Addison bought a soft pretzel and put down her numerous bags of clothes so she could enjoy it. The problem was that she enjoyed it too much. She felt even hungrier than before. Almost without thinking, Addison walked up to a different fast food joint and bought a double cheeseburger with large fries and a large soft-drink. The soda did little to quench her thirst, but the cheeseburger and fries hit the spot. After throwing her trash away Addison waddled to her car and took a deep breath as she fastened her seatbelt. Her belly felt pretty bloated from all that greasy fast food, but there was nothing Addison could do about it now.

Addison took the back way to the university so she could drive as fast as she wanted, but it seemed luck wasn’t on her sided when the sound of a cop car signaled Addison to pull over only ten minutes away from the university.

“Ugh.. What’s the problem officer?” Addison barked, once the young male officer finally walked up to Addison’s window.

“Excuse me ma’am, do you have any idea how fast you were going?” The officer asked, as he got a full look of Addison. Her yellow hood was up covering her hair, and she had sunglasses covering her eyes, but the officer could tell this was a hefty woman by the way her belly stuck out of her hoodie.

“Umm.. The speed limit?” Addison impatiently replied, as she rolled her eyes.

“I’m going to need to see your license and registration.” The cop sternly explained, as Addison bit her lip. She sheepishly removed her sunglasses and her hood from her pretty face.

“Ugh! Here. Hold on. It’s in my purse somewhere.” Addison blinked trying to distract the officer with her beautiful face. He seemed a bit taken aback by her sizzling smile.

“Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t realize you are pregnant ma’am. You don’t have t..” The officer tried to explain, as Addison’s frustration once again boiled into anger.

“Agh! I’m NOT pregnant!” Addison fumed, as the officer took another look at her fat belly and doubtful made eye contact with her.

“My mistake ma’am. Do you have that license and registration?” The cop insisted, as he crossed his arms.

“Yeah, uhh.. I don’t understand it should be right here?!” Addison panicked, as she frantically dug through her purse. That’s when it hit her. “Aria!”

“Come again?” The cop asked, not really hearing what Addison muttered.

“Ahh-hem.. Arh.. I ugh.. I think I left my license in my sports bag. Can’t you run my license plate number? The car is registered to me.” Addison smiled, as she tried to redeem the worsening situation in front of her. That bitch Aria must have swiped her license when she made her into a pregnant looking fatass!

“One moment..” The cop explained, as he walked back to his car. Upon returning his demeanor seemed different somehow. “Are you, *ahem* Addison Reynolds?”

“Yes! That’s me!” Addison smiled brightly.

“Could you please step out of the car ma’am?” The cop replied in a distant fashion.

“Umm.. Yeah.. Why?” Addison complied, as she unbuckled her uncomfortably tight seatbelt, opened her door and shimmied her heavy body out of the car as her fat wobbled with each motion.

“It says here that you are 5’7 and 120lbs. I am about 5’7 and you’ve got to be at least five inches shorter than I am. Is this even your car?” The cop accused, as Addison blushed and instinctively tried to tug down her hoodie over her exposed lower belly fat.

“Woah! I did not steal this car! I’m Addison Reynolds! Here, look at my face! See? It’s the same!” Addison drearily smiled, as events of the day seemed to exhaust her more and more with every word.

“Are you hiding something in your shirt?” The cop raised his eyebrow, as Addison stopped tugging down on her hoodie to let it ride back up her stomach.

“No! Gosh! It’s just.. I.. I got kind heavy this summer.. okay?” Addison continued to blush. The officer’s doubt filled face spurred Addison to take action. She lifted up her hoodie and let her plump belly hang out. “Ugh! Look! See? Just freck’in fat!”

“I am going to need you to calm down ma’am. Why is your height listed as 5’7 in the database?” The cop asked, as he gave a firm poke to Addison’s exposed belly as if to test that it was real.

“Ugh!” Addison squeaked, as the officer’s touch sent an odd feeling of arousal threw her. For some odd reason this whole embarrassing exchange was sort of a turn on. Perhaps this was a side effect of whatever Aria had done to her? “ah..umm.. T-that license was from high school! I was way thinner then.. you see… I.. I felt bad about being short so.. I.. I’m ugh.. Sorry. I’m.. having a really bad day.. A friend helped me fudge the height on my license.. So I’d feel more secure..”

“Well I’m sorry to hear that ma’am, but having a bad day is no excuse for speeding. I’ll give you a pass on the license if you make sure to get a new one. But I’m going to have to issue you a ticket and remind you that driving 40MPH in a 25MPH zone is…” The officer droned, as Addison’s confidence cracked upon the delivery of her first official speeding ticket.

Addison’s slow and cautious ride home uncharacteristically reflected how hard reality had just hit her. She wasn’t an especially attractive person anymore. The consequences of that revelation were enough to make Addison zone out upon sneaking back into her dorm room. Addison absentmindedly changed into some of her new clothes. She now wore a black maternity tank top and some very stretchy and accommodating pink yoga pants.

7. May 16, 2018 #7

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 2- Cheer Less (Continued)

She snapped back to reality when she was about halfway finished putting away her new clothes. In her closet, glimmered Addison’s glorious cheerleading uniform. The yellow and blue design matched the school’s colors, but more importantly Addison always loved the way the revealing uniform hugged her fit body. It was like being wrapped in the arms of someone who loved her. After her entire afternoon spent struggling to fit into clothes, Addison couldn’t fathom bearing the shame of failing to fit into her uniform. However, this raised a new problem. Addison would need a larger uniform in order to participate in cheer season.

As Addison snuck out of her dorm, she formulated a plan. It was simple. She would jog over to the gym before it closed and hide in the girl’s bathroom until the summer staff locked up the gym doors and left. Once everyone was gone Addison could sneak into the equipment room and steal a large cheerleading uniform for her beefed up body. However, once Addison started jogging she found herself becoming winded almost instantly. Heaving her heavy body forward took much more effort than Addison had anticipated. As she jogged, her breasts swayed roughly and her belly heavily bounced around. To top it off, her thick jiggling butt and thighs threw Addison’s once graceful stride into a wobbly cumbersome waddle. As she neared the gym Addison could hardly catch her breath as her weak muscles struggled to propel her fattened body to its destination. Drenched in sweat, Addison felt sluggish as she trudged into the gym. Lifting her weighty legs each step felt like someone had put bricks into her shoes.

Addison trudged over to the water fountain before hiding out in the women’s bathroom downstairs. Catching her breath in the handicapped stall, Addison rolled up her tank top to inspect her mammoth sized belly. Its weighty softness had taken a toll on her fitness level. She was experiencing an odd mix of exhaustion and frustration. She wanted to be angry at her situation, but it seemed like she just didn’t have the energy. Addison looked at her phone’s clock as the time approached 6 PM. The gym would be closing early before the campus officially opened to athletes the following morning. At about 6:15 PM Addison felt it would be safe to explore outside the bathroom. She made her way to the equipment room and quickly found where they were hanging the new cheerleading uniforms. There was one problem. There wasn’t a single size large uniform. Addison reluctantly grabbed a medium and made her way out of the gym. She snuck out one of the doors in the back of the gym and walked home. Even though she only lived less than a half mile from the gym, for some reason the walk back took a lot out of Addison.

Once she got into her room and plopped her large butt onto her soft bed, Addison figured out what the problem was. She was hungry again. Only problem was that she had eaten all of her emergency candy the night before and she didn’t have any other snacks. Giving in to her urges, Addison dialed a local pizza place and ordered a large cheese and bacon ranch pizza. She had no idea why she always craved that type of pizza. It always looked gross, but Addison couldn’t deny how satisfying sinking her teeth into a slice was for her. She could hardly wait for her food to arrive…

The next day Addison was cursing her massive indulgence the previous night as she stood alone in front of her mirror. She had been such a fatty and eaten the entire large pizza on her own. She had never possessed such an appetite before. She was pretty shocked at how bloated her already ginormous belly looked in the medium cheerleading uniform she had stolen. For starters, the skirt wouldn’t fit her fatter thighs and larger butt. There was nothing she could do about that except to wear some blue shorts to compensate. What made matters worse was that they weren’t even new shorts, which meant, they remained stretched to the limit as they failed to contain all of Addison’s butt. She almost gagged when she took a gander at how her butt was hanging out. She could see her excess fat bunching out above her waistband and even slightly out the bottoms.

Her top was comfortable around her shoulders and bust, but utterly failed to squeeze down her fatty rounded belly. She didn’t want to stretch or rip the top so Addison swapped it out for one of her new maternity tank tops. She chose a dark one in an effort to conceal some of her exorbitant fat. However, right as she picked up the tank top she heard her door move.

“Ahh! Natalie!” Addison blushed, as her second worst nightmare came true before her very eyes. Natalie was wearing a cute violet tube top dress that flattered her lean hourglass figure. If Addison had been well rounded, Natalie had always been a bit top heavy with some hefty c-cup breasts on her skinny 5’6 frame. Natalie only weighted about 132lbs and Addison had to admit she had never been more jealous of anyone in her life than she was right now. Her heart nearly stopped as Natalie stood frozen staring at what her once hot friend had become.

“Addison?! … Addison?! Agh! I thought you said you stayed in shape?! What happened to you?! When did you get so fat?!” Natalie burst in gross disbelief, as she couldn’t believe her eyes. “Wait! Did you get knocked up?! Are you pregnant?!”

“NO! I can’t believe you’d even say that?! Gosh I’m not pregnant!” Addison huffed, as she hurried to wrap herself in her maternity tank top. Her body jiggled with each rushed movement.

“Well what am I supposed to think? It looks your carrying twins in that belly!” Natalie gasped, as she abruptly dropped the bags in her hands.

“Natalie! I need to tell you something. Look.. I wasn’t this fat until two days ago. This girl named Aria, touched me and made me as look like this!” Addison confessed, as Natalie gave her a stare of disbelief.

“Oh my gosh! Ahh..You’re in denial.” Natalie scoffed, as she slowly walked closer to Addison. She almost expected someone with a camera to pop out of the closet for some prank show.

“Seriously this isn’t my fault!” Addison blushed, as she backed away from Natalie until her fat butt pressed firmly against the windowsill.

“What are you talking about? Look Addison you really have to take responsibility for what you’ve done to yourself. Especially, if you want to convince coach to let you stay on the team.” Natalie shook her head, as she stood mere inches from Addison, inspecting every change to her friend’s body up close.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Addison gulped, as Natalie’s tone began to change.

“Well you have to understand you’re not in shape to cheer with the squad right now. Maybe by basketball season you can lose enough weight to join back up because your face is still really pretty, but from the neck down you’re.. kind of a mess right now.” Natalie pointed out, as she reached her hand out and softly touched Addison’s fat belly. “Ohh.. It really is fat! What have you been eating?! Is that an empty pizza box over there?”

“Hey! So what if I gained some weight! I can still cheer with the team! Maybe I won’t be the top of the pyramid, but I’m the best cheerleader on our squad! This is my life! I can’t sit out a season!” Addison weakly argued, as Natalie towered over her. Against her will, Natalie gave Addison’s love handles a grab.

“Then good luck girl. You’ll need it. And you better ask for a bigger uniform.” Natalie grinned, as she patted Addison’s belly and slyly walked over to pick up her bags.

“Are you? Happy.. about this?” Addison curiously inquired, as Natalie appeared to be in a weird mood.

“No. No I’m not. But now.. I have a chance to make captain. I’ve never thought I could..” Natalie smiled to herself.

“Hey! I’m supposed to make captain!” Addison protested Natalie’s fantasy.

“Well we haven’t had any fat cheerleaders before, so I’d say your chances of making captain are.. Slim. Hahaha!” Natalie joked, as she eyed Addison up and down and was suddenly filled with more confidence in herself than she ever had been before. Feeling happy, Natalie suddenly rushed Addison with a hug. Addison tried to remove Natalie’s hands, but only succeed in causing Natalie’s cleavage got thrust into her face. Addison never felt more inferior to someone in her entire life. “Don’t worry! Maybe, you’ll be our first one!”

“Get your stripper tits out of my face!” Addison barked, as she tried to pry Natalie off of her.

“Someone sounds hangry! Let’s go get breakfast before tryouts, okay? You could use all the energy you can get!” Natalie smiled, as she poked Addison’s fat belly one last time for emphasis.

“Breakfast sounds good.. I’m actually starving..” Addison shamefully admitted, as she was beginning to get a strange feeling again. This was real life. She was a fat girl. This was happening. “Umm.. What are they serving for breakfast?”

8. May 16, 2018 #8

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 3- Cheer No More

“*Huff* Come.. on.. *pant* keep.. going.. *huff*” Addison wheezed, as she continued to fall farther behind the other cheerleaders in their conditioning portion of tryouts. Running up the steps of the stadium was taking a toll on Addison’s diminished stamina and breakfast was not sitting well in the pit of Addison’s round stomach. How she let Natalie convince her to eat a stack of chocolate chip pancakes she would never know.. The hot sun seemed to be zapping her of energy. She could hardly breathe. Her lungs felt like they were on fire. Her shorter legs couldn’t keep the kind of stride she would need to move the increased mass of her midsection up the steps any longer. Her hamstrings felt tight, her quads felt like jello, and even her thickened butt felt like it was cramping. She was sweating profusely as she wobbled her way back down the steps. She still had four more staircases to go. Addison nearly lost her footing as she reached the bottom of her current staircase. She couldn’t go on. Addison gave up and plopped her mushy butt on a bench while she tried to catch her breath. Her head felt dizzy as Addison wiped some sweat from her forehead. Her heart was beating so fast Addison felt she needed to lie down. She’d meant to gently lower herself to the ground as she pushed herself off of the bench, but something must have been lost in translation for her fatigued body. The last thing Addison remembered before she rolled onto the ground was Natalie finishing the conditioning portion across the stadium in first place.

Addison groggily found herself in a state in between reality and a dream, as she unwillingly relived the events of tryouts that morning. An excited hush had fallen over the team when Natalie and Addison arrived from breakfast. Addison could see the shock on her team’s faces as they took a gander at her new body. Standing at a measly 5’3 thanks to Aria made Addison’s 168lbs extremely noticeable on her fattened hourglass frame. Addison hardly felt like she could hide her extra weighty pot belly in her dark black maternity tank top. Sure it covered her excess flesh, but her belly stuck out so much that most of her team probably believed she was pregnant. It didn’t help that her perky c-cup boobs hadn’t enlarged with the rest of her body. Addison was still upset about that. Gaining weight proportionally would have been much better.. Instead Addison had to deal with chubby thunder thighs, a hefty ass, and fattened hips. It really looked like her body was preparing to bear children. The only things she could still take pride in were her lean arms, flawless face, and gorgeously long blonde hair.

However, Addison’s looks were not the problem in tryouts, it was her conditioning. She failed to do the mandatory minimum of 30 pushups during the beginning of the conditioning test. In the three pushups she managed to do she could hardly keep her puffy belly from touching the ground. Sit-ups were even worse. She needed to do at least 50, but was only able to muster nine. Her thick middle made it impossible to bring herself upward. It was then she started to hear her teammates laughing at her behind her back. There jeers only made Addison more angry and determined to succeed. However, she found during the squat, wall-sit, and duck walk portion of the physical conditioning test that she couldn’t keep up with her thinner teammates. The most embarrassing part was trying to balance a hand stand for a minute. Addison was already having trouble finding her balance, but her tight blue shorts were distracting her. They were stretched to the limit as they failed to contain Addison’s entire big butt. She could feel her excess fat bunching out above her waistband and even slightly out the bottoms. What made it worse was that all her team watched as she lost control of her chubby legs and awkwardly fell to the ground, ripping her pants in front of everyone. Addison had wanted to die even before she started running steps..

“Ugh..” Addison sighed, as she opened her eyes and looked around. She had a serious splitting headache, as one of the school’s trainers informed her she had passed out during tryouts. They made sure Addison drank some Gatorade before they let her head back to the locker room. Tryouts were over and Addison’s coach informed her, ever so politely, that she didn’t make the team this year. Humiliation. That’s exactly what tryouts felt like. Addison couldn’t help, but shed tears of disappointment and frustration as she lay on the locker room bench. Despite her best efforts she couldn’t pass the conditioning portion of the tryouts. Addison flinched as she remembered her fat ass ripping her tight short shorts. Addison’s body was in a world of pain. Her hamstrings were tight and sore, her lungs hurt, her headache killed, and she felt weak. Her only pang of hope came when coach had told her that if she lost some weight she could tryout again for the team. It was a nice gesture considering the circumstances and it was the only hope Addison was holding onto. This day could not have been any worse for her. Addison quietly sobbed, as she thanked her luck stars that the locker room was deserted. That’s until she heard a familiar voice.. Fear shot up her spin at the words she heard..

“Umm.. Addison? Can we talk?” A man’s voice spoke from outside of the locker room.

“Benny! I.. I umm.. ahumm.. Don’t come in!” Addison stuttered, as her boyfriend unexpectedly entered the girl’s locker room. The look on his face was one of betrayal and disgust as he got a look of Addison with fresh tears falling down her cheeks. “Please let me explain!”

“Let me see if I can get this straight. Your Daddy paid for you to live here over the summer for that internship and, you said, he gave you a nice allowance.. What do you do with it? Blow it all on junk food?!” Ben bellowed, as he looked serious dressed in his football gear.

“Benny.. No, no! Please I can explain!” Addison pleaded, as she pushed herself into a seated positon and pressed one hand to her forehead as her headache acted up.

“Really? From the look of that gut that's how it seems.” Ben stoutly retorted, as he grabbed Addison under the armpits and strained himself as he lifted her to a standing position. She felt heavy. Too heavy.

“It’s not that bad is it? I’m still pretty right?” Addison begged, as she leaned into Ben’s chest and tried to embrace him only to have Ben stiff arm her away.

“No. I don’t see how you can joke about this. You've blown up like a balloon! Look at what you've become! Did you just eat nonstop this summer?! How is it possible for someone to gain this much weight in just ONE summer?!” Ben argued sounding betrayed.

“It was.. *sniff* It wasn’t my fault..” Addison cried, as she hugged her fat belly in hopes it would just disappear. “Can we just talk? … How was that car show you went to?”

“That’s not what I want to talk about.” Ben shook his head, as he looked away from Addison’s desperate face. “We’re breaking up.”

“What? No?! Ben, if it’s because of the weight.. I can lose it! I promise! I’ll *sniff* try!” Addison pleaded, as she tried to hold Ben’s hand.

“I don’t care. I can’t date a fat girl.” Ben muttered, as he shook Addison’s hand off of his own.

“I.. I’m that fat?! I mean.. That you’d dump me because of it?” Addison burst astonished.

“Yes, you are. The guys on the team have been teasing me since they got a look at you in the training room and have seen how much you’ve porked up. Seriously, why’d you even try out for the team? You’re making a fool of yourself.” Ben meanly accused, as he poked Addison in her soft stomach.

“How can you do this to me?! I can lose the weight!” Addison sobbed, as she couldn’t handle it anymore. She lost everything today. She didn’t want to lose Benny too..

“Yeah, right. Once you girls blow up in college you never get back to where you were. I’ve worked hard to look the way I do and be where I am at on the team. I deserve someone on my level. You fit the bill when you were hot, but now.. You’re just more wasted potential. Pig.” Ben spat in disgust, as he looked deep into Addison and watched her sadness boil over into fury.

“Agh!! You’re the pig! You’d dump me just because I gained some weight?!” Addison roared, as her adrenalin kicked.

“If you loved me more than whatever junk food you had an affair with over the summer then we wouldn’t be having this discussion. The quarterback can’t have a fat girlfriend. Maybe if you wanna get back together someday cut down on the ice cream and hit the treadmill.” Ben ordered, as he turned and began leaving the locker room.

“You can’t walk away from me!!!” Addison yelled, as her legs felt weak.

“I’ve got nothing left to say!” Ben replied without looking back.

“I hate you! You’re such a shallow moron!! I hope you break your leg first game!” Addison spat, as she plopped her butt back down on the bench unwillingly and sheepishly tried to dry her eyes. The minutes that passed after Benny’s declaration felt like hours.

9. May 16, 2018 #9

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 3- Cheer No More (Continued)

“Addison? Are you okay?” Natalie calmly whispered from the doorway.

“Did you hear what happened?” Addison sobbed, as she looked to her friend for support.

“Whole building could hear you two yelling..” Natalie muttered, as she sat down next to Addison.

“Nat.. I really need you to help me lose this weight.. I’m going to make Ben regret dumping me if it’s the last thing I ever do!!” Addison swore, as she clenched her fist.

“Okay, let’s worry about your weight tomorrow. Tonight let’s worry about making you feel better. I’m thinking a box of dark chocolate, a sad movie and maybe some pizza?” Natalie warmly smiled, as she put her hand on Addison’s plump thigh in support.

“Thanks Nat.. I don’t know what I’d do without you..” Addison sobbed into Natalie’s shoulder.

True to her word Natalie spent the next week trying to help Addison feel better. However, Natalie’s help involved a surprisingly large amount of comfort food that Addison was all too willing to consume in her despair. Natalie was even nice enough to provide Addison with some nifty protein shakes when Addison decided to head back to the gym. However, once classes started Addison couldn’t seem to find much time to get in quality workouts. To make things worse the cheerleading team, besides Natalie, avoided Addison like the plague and the football team seemed to laugh at her whenever she passed any of them. Addison didn’t have many friends outside the team, but even the people Addison was friendly with within her major seemed to treat her differently. The guys that would try and flirt with her suddenly acted like she didn’t exist and the girls gave her smug smiles, as if they were happy she got fat! It was sufficive to say that Addison was upset with the way things were going for her.

The only thing on Addison’s mind the first weekend after her terrible tryouts and awful first week of school was to party and find a revenge lay. It was Friday and the only thing stopping Addison from going out was the struggle of getting into her new jean shorts. After spending the better part of ten minutes furiously thrusting her hips around Addison took a break from trying to tug the tight fabric into place. As if the struggle of tugging the shorts up her chubby thighs wasn’t enough, Addison felt like her butt must have grown even heavier because she was having no luck getting them up all the way. Addison had taken a seat to catch her breath when Natalie entered the room. Her eyes opened wide as she observed Addison’s predicament.

“Umm.. There is no way those shorts are going to fit your fat butt and belly.” Natalie gushed, as she covered a wry smile with the back of her hand. It definitely wasn’t her imagination, but Addison’s tree trunk thighs, lard ass, and bowling ball belly looked even thicker after her emotional week of comfort eating.

“Why don’t you mind your own business? Cheer Captain stealer!!” Addison pouted. She had heard the news a few days earlier and still wasn’t pleased. In her frustration Addison made another red-faced effort to tug up the back of her shorts over her bubbly butt. “Ahh fit!”

“You can’t still be mad at me for that. It’s not my fault. You got fat. You lost your chance at captain on your own accord. You should be happy for me!” Natalie sighed, as she enjoyed watching her friend struggle in embarrassment trying to get her sexy jean shorts in place. It served her right for all the times she was critical about Natalie’s appearance. Looking annoyed Addison got up and tried jumping while trying to tug her pants into place. While she only succeeded in making her tubby body jiggle, Natalie realized that if she didn’t help Addison squeeze herself into her pants they wouldn’t be going out at all tonight. Natalie came closer and reached for Addison’s pants to help.

“Just leave me alone!” Addison muttered, as she tried to shoo Natalie away.

“Let me help you!” Natalie ordered, as Addison let Natalie get behind her. Natalie grabbed the back of Addison’s pants and could feel the tips of her fingers brushing against Addison’s soft rear end. After much tugging, breathing in, and pulling to and fro, Addison’s ass was still hanging over the shorts. Natalie couldn’t help but wonder if they would ever get them on or if Addison was forever past the point of being able to get into anything remotely sexy.

“It’s not.. urg!! Working!” Addison wheezed, as Natalie noticed Addison was sweating through her white tank top.

“Well what do you expect with the way you’ve been eating today?” Natalie teased, as she took her hands off of Addison’s pants and wrapped them around her doughy belly.

“*huff* My boyfriend just dumped me! I’m allowed some comfort food!” Addison muttered, as she tried to catch her breath. She didn’t have the energy at the moment to try and wrestle Natalie’s hands off her. It kinda actually felt good having someone’s arms wrapped around her even if it was from behind.

“Does comfort food consist of donuts, cake and tootsie rolls?! I’ve seen you pigging out on your side of the room and in the cafeteria!” Natalie teased, as she massaged Addison’s soft pot belly. It felt soft and warm. “You know how I managed to fit right into my tight and sexy shorts? It’s because I eat right and workout. You need to find some discipline girl.”

“I didn’t eat that much!” Addison pouted, as Natalie’s teasing made her blush out of guilt.

“So, I guess this gut just inflated out of the blue someday?” Natalie continued, as she squeezed Addison tightly.

“Ugh! It did!” Addison burst, as the air was forced out of her mouth by Natalie’s sudden motion. Addison didn’t really have a moment to react as Natalie suddenly released her belly, grabbed the back of her pants and tugged with all her might. The sudden action gave Addison an uncomfortable wedgie. “AHh! Uph! Hey! Don’t do that Natalie!”

“You should thank me I just got your pants over you’re fat butt.” Natalie articulated, as she gave Addison’s butt a healthy squeeze. “Now the only question is if you’ll be able to button them. Didn’t you think you might run into problems like this when you were gaining weight?”

“I didn’t have time to adjust! I told you this happened in one day!” Addison growled, as she reached her wits end for Natalie’s comments.
    “You’re never going to lose the weight unless you admit you gained it because you’ve been acting like a spoiled pig!” Natalie urged Addison, as Addison turned around and came face to face with Natalie’s busty cleavage.

“I have not!” Addison blushed, as she felt insecure standing next to her sexy friend.

“Look. I’m being completely honest with you right now, I don’t think it's a good idea to try and party tonight in what you’re wearing.” Natalie snobbishly explained, as she looked to Addison’s free hanging belly. It was hanging out of her tank top in an unflattering way.

“Why not?” Addison nervously replied, as she looked down and was once again treated to the sight of her chubby belly.

“It makes you look like a knocked up prostitute! And even if you do succeed in attracting a guy enough to sleep with you, they’re going to be in for a shock when they try and get you nude! If you get those pants on, you are never going to be able to peel them off.” Natalie continued, as she put her hand on Addison’s lower belly chub and jiggled it.

“Fine! You’ve convinced me! Have fun at the party without me! Just go!” Addison crossed her arms in anger.

“I’m only telling you this because I care!” Natalie reminded her, as she turned to go to her closet.

“Go have fun already!” Addison vented, as she turned her back to Natalie and dabbed a tear from her eyes. Addison’s stomach roared in response and a craving for pizza overcame her. She vowed to start her diet next week and would leave the weekend to the luscious healing properties of greasy pizza and succulent candy.

A weekend of eating in reckless abandonment didn’t do any favors for Addison’s waistline. Natalie was nice enough to help Addison start a calorie restricting diet for the following week, but Addison had some problems. She managed to stick to the diet around Natalie, but it seemed that whenever Natalie was gone Addison would scarf down all food in sight. The problem was that Addison was constantly hungry so she would constantly binge on sweets to get her fill. Natalie had warned her about going to the gym while trying to start a calorie restricting diet, and she found that the extra free time she acquired from avoiding the gym was spent snacking on candy stashes she had hidden throughout her room.

10. May 16, 2018 #10

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 3- Cheer No More (Continued)

After the first week on the calorie restricting diet Addison was suspicious about her weight and tried to look for her scale. To her surprise Natalie had taken it and refused to give it back. Natalie explained that she didn’t want Addison worrying about her weight while trying to start her new diet. Addison reluctantly dropped the subject for another week until the tightness in her new clothes forced her to come to terms with the fact that she was still gaining weight. It had been three weeks since she had been turned into a fatty and as her fourth week of the semester began Addison began to voice her concerns to Natalie.

“Natalie! This diet sucks! Eating only 1200 calories a day is ridiculous and I want my scale back!” Addison pouted, as the sight of her thicker belly in the mirror made her second guess Natalie’s efforts to help her lose weight.

“Why?” Natalie tilted her head, as she amusingly observed Addison’s growing belly forcing her white t-shirt to its limits.

“Because.. Because I think I gained more weight on this stupid diet you’re helping me with. Like seriously none of my clothes without an elastic waistband fit me now..” Addison accentuated with a snap of her pink sweatpants’ waistband against her jiggly belly’s excess fat.

“How is that possible? Have you been cheating on your diet?” Natalie prodded, as she moved closer to Addison from behind and put her hands gently on her lusciously plump love handles.

“N-no.. I’ve eaten everything you’ve made for me!” Addison tightened up in embarrassment.

“You haven’t cheated on your diet once?” Natalie slowly and seductively whispered into Addison’s ear from behind.

“Well.. Maybe once..” Addison admitted, as she blushed at the thought of the dozens of times she binged on candy to the point she could hardly stand up.

“The size of this belly is telling me you are a liar..” Natalie softly spoke, as Addison’s clear humiliation emboldened her to slowly wrap her hands around Addison’s rounded belly and squeeze. “Clearly you can’t handle a low calorie diet. I’ll have to put you on a high calorie diet now.”

“How is a high calorie diet.. supposed to make you lose weight?” Addison cautiously asked feeling defeated and inferior in Natalie’s embrace.

“Trust me Brazilian’s do them all the time. We’ll stuff your face with healthy food to flush out all the junk you’re eating. Healthy foods lower your appetite so the longer you’re on the diet the less you will eat and the more weight you will lose. It only depends on how long your body needs to flush out your system.” Natalie finished with a playful shake to Addison’s plump gut.

“Well.. Any diets gotta be better than that last one..” Addison reasoned, as she forwent her doubts and trusted her friend.

“Exactly. And if you are worried about your clothes we can go shopping tonight!” Natalie offered in an excitement Addison couldn’t share.

The change was staggering for Addison. Natalie made sure she was eating larger portions of healthier food, but even when she felt full Addison couldn’t resist snacking on sweets. Something had changed, other than the extra puffy fat around her swelling body, she couldn’t resist her cravings. Addison had lost control. She spent most of her days alone; afraid to run into the very people whose attention she had once thrived on. She didn’t even have cheerleading as an escape from the harsh reality she now strived to ignore. She was getting fatter. At first most of the extra weight that worked its way onto her body clung to her belly, hips, butt and thighs, but the more Addison lazed around feeling sorry for herself the more the rest of her body started to catch up.

Addison had first noticed something was amiss after her first week on Natalie’s new diet. Her bras weren’t fitting properly and her bust certainly appeared fleshier. Later that week when Addison was brushing her teeth she noticed her upper arm jiggling slightly. Some weight was finding its way onto her lean arms.. And finally after two weeks on Natalie’s high calorie diet Addison finally observed something she couldn’t rationalize away. Her jaw dropping face had finally begun puffing up, her cheeks appeared softer and she could make out the beginnings of a double chin. It got the point where Addison sheepishly tried to confront Natalie about getting her scale back.

“Ugh.. I don’t think this diet is working.. I’m so stuffed..” Addison huffed having just gotten back to her room with Natalie from dinner. Once again, Addison had eaten her fill and then some.

“Maybe it’s genetic?” Natalie toyed with a smile as she got a look of Addison’s ripe ass wobbling to and fro as she made her was to her bed. As Addison sat down she gave Natalie a concerned and vulnerable look as she cupped her round squishy stomach in her arms.

“I’ve been working hard every day to follow this diet, and I’ve been eating what you tell me.. Yet no matter what I do I keep getting fatter and fatter.. I don’t understand.. Why aren’t I losing weight?? You’ve been so good about helping me by making me those weight loss shakes three times a day.. What on earth could be the problem Natalie??” Addison pouted, as Natalie couldn’t contain herself any longer. This ruse had gone on long enough. There was no going back for Addison. Not now..

“Haha.” Natalie laughed, as she smugly brought the back of her hand to cover her grin.

“What’s so funny?” Addison earnestly questioned.

“I think your days as a cheerleader are officially over.” Natalie smiled, as she walked over to her desk and leaned on it to rest her lean and toned butt on its surface.

“WHAT?! Why would you say that?!” Addison blushed with embarrassment, as she raised her voice in protest.

“Cause you’re a total fatass who is never making it back on the cheer squad!” Natalie admitted, as she flipped her hair over her shoulder, got off her butt, and slowly began walking toward Addison on the bed.

“Natalie? Did you try to make me fatter? ON PURPOSE?!” Addison gasped in surprise. Why hadn’t she seen it before? She knew none of Natalie’s diet advice made sense, but she trusted her.. Why would Natalie do something like that? Addison felt like her brain was about to explode.

“Honestly if you weren’t so dumb you would have caught on. I mean come on! Who’s ever heard of a high calorie diet?” Natalie laughed, as she stopped walking just out of reach of Addison sitting on the bed.

“What! I thought it sounded strange.. I.. I trusted you!” Addison growled, as she felt her anger boil over. This was not fair.

“Trust me to do what is in the best interest of my squad! You’re fatass will only hold us back and prevent us from reaching our full potential.” Natalie droned on in her defense. Addison wasn’t having it. She was the best cheerleader and everyone knew it! Natalie only wanted her fat and out of the way so she could be captain!

“I’m going to kill you!” Addison roared, as she heaved herself off the bed at Natalie only to receive a swift push from Natalie right to her vulnerably full stomach. Natalie’s push hurt and for a moment after Addison fell back on her bed she felt she might throw up. However, after a few cautious breaths Addison felt slightly better. “Ouch!”

“Back off fatty Mcfat-fat! Why did you get so fat in the first place!? Seriously the gym here is free!” Natalie yelled, as Addison felt ashamed of her body. Addison couldn’t even make eye contact with Natalie she felt so embarrassed. “Well? What’s your excuse, hm? Not enough time? It’s just in your genes?”

“I..” Addison stuttered, as the sensation of tears falling down her chubby cheeks caught her off guard. “This girl named.. Aria.. *snif* she made me fat!”

“HA! Don’t make me laugh! That’s a piss poor excuse for not staying in shape you fat ugly butterball!” Natalie roared remembering the years of Addison’s brutal cheer related criticism toward her. It reminded her why she needed this revenge! “hmm.. Maybe you like being fat?”

“Ahh! I do not!!” Addison sobbed, as she used her wrists to dry her tears.

“Keep telling yourself that.” Natalie concluded, as Addison lay defeated and ashamed on her bed. She looked like a bloated whale. She looked like the creature that ate Addison Reynolds. She finally looked as fat and ugly as Natalie always felt Addison was on the inside. She had nothing more to say. It was time to look ahead and help the team make nationals. She knew she wouldn’t have any more problems with Addison. Her spirit was finally broken. “Your scale is under my bed. Feel free to use it. Do yourself a favor and don’t even waste coach’s time by trying out again. K?”

Addison couldn’t respond to that. She was in shock, sadness and disbelief. Once Natalie stormed out Addison slowly rolled her cumbersome body off her bed and made her way to Natalie’s. She grabbed her scale and took a few moments of hesitation before she hopped on.

*183lbs*

“This can’t be happening..” Addison cried to herself, as her world very suddenly seemed to have crashed down around her, again. It had only been five weeks since Aria had turned her into a blob. If Addison could gain 15 lbs in five weeks.. How was she going to survive the rest of the semester? Rather than think about it, the stress drove Addison to her desk drawer where her beloved stash of tootsie rolls remained her only source of comfort.

11. May 16, 2018 #11

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 4- Cheer Up

The week that followed was a record low for Addison. She literally didn’t speak to anyone outside of classes each day. The time she was spending alone was not doing her any good. She found that she still had the appetite for large quantities of food, but without Natalie guiding her to make healthier choices Addison’s diet now consisted of pizza, cheeseburgers, grilled cheese, French fries, cookies, soda, candy and chips. It was everything she needed to momentarily forget about how terrible she felt about herself and coincidentally, everything a growing girl needed to grow even heavier. Natalie must have gotten a boyfriend because she was no longer sleeping in the dorm room and even when Natalie came back to the room to change clothes there was nothing the two former friends had to say to each other. Addison could hardly look at Natalie’s perfect body. It was a reminder of the life she had lost.

When Addison gazed upon her reflection she couldn’t deny what she had become. At her reduced height of 5’3 she was a butterball, a meatball, a rollie polie piggy. She was ashamed of what she had become. The only thing that she had left by the end of the week was fury over outgrowing the last of her new clothes. Her scale told her that she now weighed 186lbs. She needed to do something now if she was ever going to get her sexy body back. So, in her final act of desperation Addison donned a pair of running shorts. Her inflated belly stretched the waistband to its limit. Her bountiful butt filled the pants beyond capacity as her two round orbs of fat managed to poke out the bottom and the top of the pants. Addison could feel the chafing of her thighs already and dreaded what they might feel like when she finished her workout. She then threw on a dark maternity tank top that only managed to stretch to just above her chubby belly button. Her fuller c-cup boobs required two sports bras to contain and Addison tried to flat out ignore how puffy her love handles appeared. Staring at herself in the mirror in an outfit that couldn’t contain her fattened frame, Addison knew she should not go out in public, but it was now or never. And she wasn’t ready to give up yet. So, Addison grabbed her eye pod and headed to her car to drive to the gym.

Addison felt lucky that she went later at night because the gym was not overly crowded. She decided that the treadmill was the best bet she had of losing some weight and got on one in an empty corner of the gym. Trying her best to make it ten minutes on an easy setting was anything but easy. It was a weird sensation. Addison could feel her fat bouncing, rippling, and jiggling with every step. She quickly ran out of breath and noticed she was working up a profuse sweat quite quickly. She tried to get lost in her music, but after only six minutes Addison had reached her limit. She needed to breathe. She was happy she had worn a dark tank top because she had completely sweated right through it. As the treadmill came to a halt Addison sloppily threw off her eye pod and realized she had forgotten her water bottle. Taking a few deep breaths Addison straightened herself upright and turned to head to a water fountain. That’s when she heard a voice from behind her.

“Hey you left your eye pod on the treadmill.” Some girl called to Addison, as Addison lumbered her heavy body around to thank the stranger.

“Thanks..” Addison began to say until she recognized the face of the girl talking to her. “Ar-Aria?!

“Hello Addison. How are you?” Aria smiled, as Addison processed how different she looked from the first time the two had met. Aria stood at least two inches taller than Addison now. Her weight was another story, she looked positively skinny! Her body appeared toned around her tight midriff and lean around her legs. Her olive skin seemed tanned in just the right way to complement the dark hair that now seemed shortened to her neck. The sight of her arch enemy looking so good was enough to cause Addison to break into the loudest whisper-yell of her life. As angry as she was she didn’t want to attract the attention of anyone else in the gym. Without thinking Addison grabbed the small fry by her arms and walked her backwards until her back was to the wall.

“How am I?! How am I?! I am getting fat as fuck! Nothing fits me anymore but sweats! Have you seen my fat ass?! It’s totally embarrassing! My belly is so bloated and big! My face is filling out more and I'm getting a double chin! Oh-yeah! Fuck! None of my sexy outfits fit me anymore! I’ve never been this fat in my life and it’s your entire fault and I bet you like seeing me getting bigger and bigger! You freaky life ruiner!!” Addison paused, as she had whisper-yelled far faster than her fatigued lunges could keep up with. “*huff* *Pant* haa…”

“You get that all out of your system?” Aria smiled, as she grabbed Addison’s fat belly which had formed into an impressive muffin top and hanged over her waistband. “Hmm, this is new. Where did all this extra fat come from?”

“I assumed you put a spell on me or something to make me eat nonstop!” Addison gritted her teeth, as she glared right into the eyes of her enemy.

“Sorry to burst your.. Bubble..” Aria emphasized with a poke to Addison’s round and heavy gut. “but I didn’t change your appetite at all. You got this much fatter all on your own.”

12. May 16, 2018 #12

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 4- Cheer Up (Continued)

“Why should I believe you?!” Addison growled, as the feeling of Aria’s hands on her exposed skin made her nervous.

“I’ve been watching you Addison. I know what’s been going on. I know your boyfriend left you and your best friend abandoned you and that deep down behind that bitchy exterior.. You are terrified of what you have become. It doesn’t feel good lose your self-control, does it?” Aria asked, as the anger in Addison’s fuller face seemed to dissipate.

“No.. It’s the worst.. Why are you here?” Addison relented, as she eased up her grip on Aria’s arms.

“I only do what I do to help people learn. To help them gain empathy for the people they hurt. As much as you don’t believe me, I’m not out to destroy people’s lives. Most people I umm.. treat.. are able to learn their lesson and get their weight relatively under control on their own. But not you. Something’s wrong and I want to help you figure it out.” Aria offered, as Addison seemed more energized.

“I know what’s wrong! You made me huge! Are you going to change me back?!” Addison asked enthusiastically.

“No. I am never changing you back. If you are going to lose weight, you’ll lose it on your own.” Aria affirmed, as Addison seemed to pout in response.

“Ahh! That’s not fair!! Since I've been gaining weight things have been getting harder and harder to do - going up the stairs, finding clothes that fit.. Look at my stomach it looks like I am pregnant from all my fat!!! My ass and thighs jiggle everywhere!!” Addison droned on as she tried to appeal to Aria to change her back, but felt she wasn’t making headway. She got desperate. “What am I supposed to tell my father when I get home for winter break?! Huh?! ‘OMG IDK HOW THE HELL I GOT SO FAT!!!’ He’ll go into shock when he sees what I look like now..”

“Groan all you want about being fat. It’s not going to change how you feel. Why don’t you tell me something? Why is cheerleading so important to you?” Aria asked, as Addison released her grip and wiped some sweat from her face.

“Cheerleading? Ugh duh! I was the best at it!” Addison responded without thinking.

“That’s not what I meant and you know it. If you don’t want my help I’m sure you can ask your other friends for help. Oh wait? Do you have other friends?” Aria knowingly asked, as the look of insecurity showed through on Addison’s pretty face.

“The team was my only friends! And now they won’t even talk to me..” Addison frowned, as she looked away from Aria and onto her plump pot belly.

“Why did cheerleading mean so much to you?” Aria asked again, as she crossed her arms. This time Addison seemed to take some time to think about her answer.

“Fine.. When I was out there.. you know.. cheering with the squad.. I felt free. Even though everyone was always watching me, I’ve never felt more relaxed.. It was the one place I could forget about all the stress from school, or boys, or..” Addison paused, as Aria noticed a moment of uncomfortable shock on Addison’s face that froze her in her tracks.

“Or?” Aria pried.

“Nothing.. I don’t know why I even thought of it right now.. *sniff*” Addison dismissed, as she tried to forget what her mind had just gone too.

“What is it? What did you think of?!” Aria pushed.

“*Sniff* I don’t want to think about it!” Addison refused, as her eyes became watery.

“If cheerleading was an escape for you.. What were you trying to escape from?” Aria continued knowing that she had hit a cord. If this was the source of Addison’s problem, Aria had to know.

“Nothing! Gosh! Can you read minds too?!” Addison pouted, as she desperately wanted to avoid the subject with this stranger.

“It doesn’t take a mind reader to tell that something is bothering you.. You’ll feel better if you talk about it. Trust me.” Aria begged, as she grabbed Addison’s hand caringly and warmly smiled.

“…” Addison paused, as it felt good having someone that was actually interested in her again.

“I won’t tell anyone. I promise..” Aria vowed, as she looked deep into Addison’s sad eyes. Addison took some time to make up her mind, but on a quivering instinct Addison slowly began to admit what she had spent so long trying to hide.

“My mom was a cheerleader.. Or at least.. Dad always said she was.. He told me she was the prettiest girl in his whole high school.. She was so beautiful he could never muster the courage to tell her how much he liked her.. but he liked to tell me when I was young *sniff* that she noticed him..” Addison tried to explain without a seconds thought of coherence. “It’s umm.. hard to say this..”

“You are doing just fine..” Aria nodded, as she looked around the empty gym and carefully embraced Addison’s hands so she’d feel comfortable enough to continue. “Keep going.”

“I was still really young.. Like.. Three years old.. *sniff* I guess she didn’t want me.. Cause she divorced Dad and left us.. Dad doesn’t like to talk about what happened.. *sob* I don’t know why she left.. But I grew up knowing my mom never loved me.. *sniff*” Addison cried, as she lowered her voice to a faint whisper, as tears fell down her face. “I wanted to be a cheerleader.. *sob* like my mom.. just to prove I.. that I was worthy of her love!”

“…” Aria held her breath in shocked silence. This was the first time she ever felt an ounce of regret for fattening up some stuck up Barbie.

“Every time I saw my friends with their mom’s it hurt.. Whenever I needed a mother.. it hurt.. Every time I saw her face in my dreams.. It hurt.. The only place it didn’t hurt was when I was cheering.” Addison admitted, as she did feel like a weight was being lifted off her shoulders as she shared with Aria. “Dad tried his best to make me happy. He gave me money, a car, all the support I could ever ask for, but he couldn’t give me her..”

“…” Aria bit her lip. She didn’t want to admit it, but she was starting to feel sorry for Addison. She knew what it felt like to have family abandon her..

“All I ever wanted to do is cheer.. I don’t know what’s gonna happen when I graduate eventually.. It hurts.. to think about it.. I just don’t want to feel like this anymore..” Addison finished, as she felt completely exposed. She couldn’t believe she had actually said it all out loud. It felt.. good.

“I think I know what you need.” Aria smiled, as she stepped forward and hugged Addison’s soft and squishy body. “Nothing I can say can make it all go away.. But I’m sure I can help you to feel better, if you just let me be a friend.”

“*Sniff* Okay..” Addison relented, as she accepted Aria’s hug and welcomed her first friend into her new life.

From that moment forth things begin to change for Addison. It started with just having someone to talk to. Aria quickly became the person Addison could vent her frustrations too. Aria was also kind enough to teach Addison how to shop for her new weight and help work on how to treat people properly. After getting more comfortable with each other, Aria helped Addison work up the confidence to join the school’s club dance team. It wasn’t cheerleading, but it was much less competitive and there were two other girls about as overweight as Addison. Their presence actually made Addison feel a bit more comfortable when she joined the team. At first the routines were too much for Addison, but thanks to Aria dragging Addison to the gym relatively frequently, Addison slowly adapted to her larger body and began having more fun with the club. Aria made sure Addison never held herself to any diet and Addison did struggle with binge eating after workouts, but now at least she wasn’t alone. Aria was a tiny girl but she could eat way more than Addison would have expected. In fact Aria appeared to nearly always be eating. It was not surprise to Addison how quickly Aria fattened up from a tiny little thing to a 200lbs hog over the course of the last eight weeks of the semester. Aria admitted to stealing some weight from people she claimed ‘deserved to lose it,’ but Addison liked to think Aria made herself so fat to make her feel better about her continued to gain weight.

13. May 16, 2018 #13

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 4- Cheer Up (Continued)

By the end of the semester Addison weighted around 210lbs, but much of the twenty plus pounds she had gained, since running into Aria again, was muscle acquired from her now regular gym routine and dance sessions. Addison’s thick body had developed an, ever so, athletic look to her dense thighs, chubby butt, and pudgy arms. Addison still sported a pot belly that was devoid of any trace of muscle while her boobs had finally graduated from lush c-cups to jiggly d-cups. Addison still longed to be skinny again, but she had to admit she was growing comfortable in her short and heavy frame.

It seemed like so long ago that Addison once believed herself to be superior to all others; however, with Aria’s help she came to understand that it wasn’t about what you looked like; it was about how you treated people. Being pretty never made her better than anyone; they were all the same which is why everyone deserved, at the very least, her respect. That is.. everyone, except Natalie. Addison couldn’t help, but hold on to some resentment for the friend who had stabbed her in the back and betrayed her trust. Even on the final day before Addison went home for winter break, Natalie’s betrayal was still on her mind.

“I will not let it go! I still can’t believe her! Ever since she messed with my diet the only thing I’ve done is gain weight!” Addison pouted, as she shoved more ice cream into her mouth while Aria sat next to her on the couch while they relaxed in Addison’s dorm room watching TV. Addison wore an unbuttoned pair of large jeans that she had bought with Aria a few weeks ago. On top she wore a tight white undershirt and an open plaid button down. From the look of her bloated belly it was unlikely that she would have been able to button it if she tried.

“Is ice cream apart of your diet?” Aria joked, as she also got another spoonful. She was egger to throw the mint chocolate chip ice cream into her mouth and onto her now 200lbs body, she wanted to be as a fat as possible for what she had planned later in the day. Aria wore a brown stretchy sweat suit that struggled to contain her fattened exterior. Unlike Addison who had been working out regularly, Aria had been content to sit on her mammoth ass and consume food without regard. While Addison’s belly appeared smoother and rounded, Aria’s had formed in to pudgy rolls of fat. Aria also didn’t quite have the same widened padding on her hips that Addison did. More of Aria’s weight seemed to find its way onto her arms, stomach and legs then her butt and chest, although her boobs had enlarged to a c-cup.

“Ugh! No! Gosh, I can’t stop myself.. It’s all Natalie’s fault! I had never had such large portioned meals in my life before I went on her stupid diet..” Addison pouted, as she scratched her lower belly fat. “Lot of good it did me.. I haven’t eaten this much damn ice cream since I got my tonsils out in middle school.. It’s like I have two stomachs or something!”

“Or just one fat stomach. Haha!” Aria laughed, as she thought Addison was making a joke.

“Ha. Ha. Not funny Aria. Do you know what all this food is doing to me? It’s causing all of my clothes to get too tight for me to wear! I bought this outfit three weeks ago! Three weeks! They used to fit perfectly! Now my jeans squeeze against my fat thighs, I can barely get them over my fat ass, and I can’t button it cause of my fat belly! Ahh! I’m so disgusting!” Addison over reacted. She still wasn’t 100% okay with her fat body, but she was making strides in the right direction.

“Look on the plus side. At least your boobs have plumped up too.” Aria smiled, as she reached over and poked the side of Addison’s now D-cup boobs.

“Not a plus side! My tits have grown so much they keep ripping my perfectly good bras!!” Addison pouted, as she turned to Aria. “Shouldn’t we be doing more for me to lose weight?”

“Before you start losing weight you have to accept yourself for who you are and how you are now. I’ve seen you at dance practice. You are getting in much better shape. Even though you’re still gaining a bit of weight you are looking much happier. Admit it.” Aria smiled, as Addison rolled her eyes and smiled.

“Alright. The dance team is fun. And I’m getting to know more of the people. There is even a guy I kinda have a crush on..” Addison blushed, as Aria’s pudgy face lit up.

“Do tell.” Aria smiled, as she nudged Addison’s pudgy arm with her own.

“His name’s Jeromie. And I think he like me..” Addison smiled to herself. She never thought a boy would like her after the way Benny dumper her.

“Looks like gaining a bit of weight wasn’t the end of the world.” Aria smugly smiled with a playful slap on Addison’s fat thigh.

“I guess not. I mean he’s no quarterback, but he’s cute.” Addison admitted, as she got another scoop of ice cream.

“Well I’m happy for you.” Aria concluded, as she changed her tempo and began looking more serious. “So.. Any plans for winter break?”

“I’m going home. I just want to have the break to myself. Do some soul searching. Read a book. You know. How about you?” Addison smiled, as her fat friend frowned.

“I think it’s time I moved on.” Aria admitted, as she put her empty bowl beside her on the couch and shot Addison a serious look.

“What?! Don’t go? Who’s going to be my friend?” Addison pouted, as she grabbed Aria’s arm, intent on not letting go.

“Plenty of people on your dance team like you. You’ll be fine, trust me.” Aria proclaimed, as Addison looked sad. Aria had tried to prepare Addison for this eventuality, but the girl had gotten attached. And perhaps, Aria had gotten pretty attached to Addison. It had been a long time since she last stayed in one place so long.

“I’ll miss you. And I want to thank you.. I was on a bad path and I can honestly say that.. I think what you did to me might have been good for me..” Addison admitted, as she let go of Aria’s chunky arm and Aria grunted to her feet. It took a lot of effort to stand her hefty body upward. “Where will you go?”

“I have a few ideas.. but first.” Aria grinned, as she held out her hands. Addison reached out and Aria helped pull her to her feet. “I think it’s time I gave you back those five inches of height I stole.”

“I thought you don’t give back what you take?” Addison burst in surprise, as Aria held her hands and smiled.

“You’ve earned it.” Aria spoke, as a strange feeling overcame Addison. She felt dizzy all of a sudden.

“I feel weird..” Addison muttered, as her vision momentarily blurred. She tried to blink her eyes a couple of times and once she regained focus she could see she now towered above Aria.

“Well, at 5’8 you’re only slightly obese for someone your height.” Aria smiled, as she looked up at her now much taller friend.

“Haha, you are to kind. I’ll miss you.” Addison smiled, as she hugged Aria.

“We’ll see each other again. Until next time!” Aria promised, as she finished her hug with Addison and waved good bye while she walked out the door. No doubt Addison was having fun feeling how her increased height had loosed the grip of her pants on her chunky legs, but Aria had a new mission to prep for. She bided her time and watched as Addison left for home later that day. She wished her the best. Aria made a mental note to one day track down Addison’s mother and get some answers, but she knew that vendetta would have to wait for now. Once Aria saw her new target walking back to the dorm, it was go time. Natalie had no idea what was coming..

The End..