• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW Tiaras to Tootsie Rolls- by Polarisdreamer ~BBW, ~~WG, stuffing, supernatural weight switching

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polarisdreamerr

~BBW, ~~WG, stuffing, supernatural weight switching. A cheerleader with a rotten attitude of superiority is supernaturally taught a lesson by a mysterious woman.

Tiaras to Tootsie Rolls

by Polarisdreamer
Chapter 1 - Cheer full

“You got pulled over again?! You need to be more careful!” Natalie scolded her foolhardy friend over the phone.

“Whatever! The policeman didn’t even give me a ticket!” Addison scoffed, as she paid little attention to her friend’s worries.

“What?! Did you cry your way out of it or something?” Natalie questioned, as she remembered an instance during her own life that she had sobbed her way out of receiving a speeding ticket.

“I didn’t even have to! I guess speeding isn’t a crime if you look drop dead gorgeous! Hahaha!” Addison laughed, as she remembered how distracted the police officer had been with her body. She had quickly straightened her lovely short blonde hair and arched her back to make her already generous c-cup cleavage pop to attention. The poor guy could barely stutter the warning he gave her before returning to his car to contemplate the good fortune he had to look upon the goddess Addison believed herself to be.

“Still. You shouldn’t drive so fast.” Natalie reminded her.

“Excuse me! I have places to be and I’m not going to drive like a grandma!” Addison sneered, as she looked both ways before running a stop sign on the empty summer campus.

“What’s that sound? Are you driving right now?!” Natalie muttered.

“I’m going to the gym. I gotta stay in sexy shape for cheerleading preseason on Monday!” Addison reminded her, as she saw the gym parking lot in the distance.

“I thought you were living on campus this summer? Why aren’t you walking?” Natalie asked.

“Please. I don’t want to get all gross and sweaty before I get to the gym! You know there are other people on campus right?” Addison explained, as she switched hands holding her phone.

“I don’t even know why I asked. How is the internship?” Natalie asked, as she realized complaining about her friends driving was going to get her nowhere.

“Over! I’ve got nothing to do until preseason!” Addison giggled, as she found a spot right near the main door of the gym. The parking lot was pretty empty so Addison had plenty of spaces to choose from.

“Staying in shape?” Natalie inquired.

“I’m always in shape!” Addison burst taking pride in her naturally appealing body, fast metabolism, and athletic gifts.

“Excited to see Benny?” Natalie asked hoping to finish up the conversation so she could haul her own body over her hometown’s gym.

“Yesss! I miss my quarterback! He’s been texting me nonstop! Just think, if I make cheer captain this year then we’ll be like a couple from a movie or something! Haha!” Addison gushed at her own good fortune.

“Well, I can’t wait to see you! I’ll catch you at cheer practice on Monday!” Natalie enthusiastically responded.

“Love you too pretty lady! Buh-bye!” Addison grinned, as she hung up her cell phone threw it in her purse and opened the door of her yellow painted 1972 corvette stingray. Addison’s father was a car fanatic and spent most of his leisure time working on fixing up old luxury cars. Addison never really paid his hobby any interest until her friends started getting cars in high school. After much insistence Addison convinced her father to paint his prized, red stingray, yellow and give it to her as her first car. Addison quickly fell in love with the powerful vehicle and her father could only be content that he made his only child so happy.

Addison felt the summer heat as her luscious lean legs swung out of the car. She was wearing a revealing and stylish pair of light green running shorts that had some pretty black strips on the sides. The shorts contained her athletic butt and glimmered in the sunlight as Addison maneuvered her hourglass frame completely free of her shiny car. Stretching slightly, Addison adjusted her short white athletic tube top. It revealed her toned and sexy midriff and also drew attention to her generous breasts. Her blonde hair fell about to her shoulders and fluttered in the warm summer breeze. At 5’8 and 126lbs, Addison was everything society deemed attractive, and she loved to let people behold her perfection. It was one of the major reasons why she became a cheerleader.

As she entered the sparsely populated school gym, even her walk served to show off her impressive physique. Addison knew when the boy’s wearing muscle shirts would pause from their sets to take a gander at her. For their trouble Addison swayed her hips side to side with each step so her perfectly toned bubble butt would shake in just the right way. Even the girls on the treadmills and the ones on the mats would stop to look at Addison’s ripe perfection. Whether by envy, jealousy, appreciation, or infatuation, even their stares filled Addison with glee. To be noticed by all and worshiped by most was enough to make Addison smile ear to ear on even her worst day.

After strolling over to a treadmill away from the few other girls in her part of the gym, Addison got on and set the speed to something manageable and listened to some music while she began her jog. After about ten minutes Addison had broken a sweat and her flawless skin glimmered while another girl approached. Addison heard her step onto the treadmill next to her. After a quick glance she observed a frumpy girl begin to gallop on the treadmill. The loud steps were quite distracting and Addison couldn’t seem to tune it out with her music. To make it worse when she shot this stranger an annoyed glare the girl had the nerve to speak to her.

“Hello. I’m Aria.” Aria smiled. She was pretty short, maybe about 5 feet tall. Her lack of height certainly didn’t help with her weight problem. The girl’s body appeared plump around her bulging middle and thick around her fat butt. Her olive skin seemed puffy around the girl’s face. She had all the signs of a slob.

“Umm. Hi.” Addison replied dismissively. She hoped to ignore this pip-squeak until she left.

“Lovely day huh?” Aria smiled, as Addison turned up the volume of her music.

“Yeah, I guess.” Addison muttered much too loud.

“You know I see you come in her pretty often and all you ever do is jump on the treadmill for twenty minutes. If you worked in some other exercises I think you’d notice an improvement in your conditioning.” Aria explained, as Addison lowered her music and gave Aria a look of disgust.

“Umm. I don’t remember asking your opinion.” Addison snobbishly punctuated with a flip of her hair over her shoulder.

“Sorry, I was just..” Aria stuttered, as Addison lost patience for this gross loser.

“And what would you know about it anyway meatball?” Addison teased, as her vain side began to take over.

“Excuse me?” Aria weakly replied, hoping that she was hearing things. She stopped her treadmill as Addison did and the two stepped off to look at each other face to face. Addison towered over her porky peer and grinned as she couldn’t help, but feel superior to this wanna-be.

“You heard me chubs! Take a look at me and then take a look at you. I’m thin, sexy, and beautiful and you’re a short, fat meatball! What makes you think you can give me advice on how I exercise?!” Addison barked, as she placed her hands on her hips and shook her head disapprovingly as she eyed Aria’s body up and down.

“I.. I..” Aria stuttered, as she put her head down in defeat.

“I thought so. Talk to me when you lose 40 pounds.” Addison spat, as she punctuated her argument with a firm poke to Aria’s fat belly. “Gross.”

Aria didn’t say a word in response. She just turned and walked away with her hand covering her face. Addison thought she might have made the girl cry, but the thought didn’t bother her one bit. Maybe the girl would thank her one day for the wakeup call. Someone couldn’t be that short and fat and actually expect to be happy.

Just to spite Aria’s observations Addison more than doubled her daily run and lasted a full 40 minutes on the treadmill. Addison was proud of her efforts, but completely exhausted. Most of the people in the gym who were watching her had left and, as they left, her motivation waned. She couldn’t help it. She was always more motivated in front of a crowd. Not wanting to ruin the seat of her car with sweat, Addison grabbed her sports bag and headed over to the girls locker room to dry off and change her clothes.

Latest posts

Back