Tiny & Edie: Oldies But Goodies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Red Raven

RV! I gotta say man I love your little comics! They make me laugh! Also have you talked with G about making a BBW FA one yet?

RVGleason

RV! I gotta say man I love your little comics! They make me laugh! Also have you talked with G about making a BBW FA one yet?
Thanks, glad you enjoy them. I did a series called 'Pauline & Alex' based on the real-life Pauline on the Weight Board. I may repost those too. I sent a couple to Geepster to consider for an animated version as well.

Stay Tooned! ;)

RV :eat1:

Luckystepho

I really can't see what all the fuss is about! They are cartoons... surely the style doesn't matter and they don't need to be anatomically correct, or the exact right shading is rendered on the clothing, or everything is absolutely perfect?? It really is up to the artist.
Personally I think the style suits the characters- they are cute, and I love the cartoons- let's not forget that RVGleason is drawing them in his own time, to share with us and give us a laugh- for free! If you don't like them, EarthKaiser, I suggest that you just avoid these threads and don't read them... I think you are missing the point of a cartoon... lighten up!