Tired of hearing about MJ

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Shosh

Susannah
We Knew Farrah was dying.
We were basically just waiting for THAT 'breaking news' clip. So it wasn't really a long-lasting big-money/rating/ect story.

But MJ Dying, SUDDENLY, and RIGHT Before a Tour?
That's more 'Shocking' because we -weren't- expecting it. Nobody -knew- it was going to happen. So of course, loads of people across the universe were glued to their TV sets. Now. Don't get me wrong. I was REALLY Pissed that I missed Keith and Rachel last night. But I don't expect most TV Stations to stop paying tribute until after the autopsy, burial, and a week after he's 6 ft under. Or, well, whatever their doing to him.
Mate no offense, but his death did not surprise me at all. I am actually surprised that his body held out for as long as it did with his abuse of prescription medication.
When I heard he had died, I honestly had no physical sensation of shock or surprise at all, like I have had with other people.

Shosh

Susannah
The paramedics responding to the 911 call turned up to Michael Jackson's place.
The first paramedic said " What should we try first?"
The second paramedic said " Dunno about you, But I'm gonna try the ferris wheel, then the merry go round" :D

Ok Ok. I'll behave.:p

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
Honestly, I had never heard of Farrah Fawcett, and I didn't care about Michael Jackson's death. It didn't affect me at all.
On Friday, my department at work had debating emails about the deaths..they were sort of joking about who's more news worthy. After the 12th email I sent a reply all that it was the 2nd anniversary of my father's death, so both Michael and Farrah were irrelevant to me on that day. Needless to say, the emails stopped.

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ
I want to throw him out with the bath water. His sick memory doesn't even deserve this much discussion in my opinion
Because I know YOU want everyone to feel the same way when you die, I'm sure.

BeautifulPoeticDisaster

If he actually molested anyone, especially after the first accusation, then I blame the parents for offering up their children in the name of fame and money.
WHAT!???

The parents are not blameless, but they are also not THE people to blame. You have this one a little backwards. No, you have it a lot backwards. It's a lot like saying if you get raped whilst wearing a short skirt it is your fault.

Isa

In search of....
WHAT!???

The parents are not blameless, but they are also not THE people to blame. You have this one a little backwards. No, you have it a lot backwards. It's a lot like saying if you get raped whilst wearing a short skirt it is your fault.
Nope I do not have it backwards. Not one bit. After the first molestation accusations came to light any parent would have to be insane to allow their young son to visit and/or stay the night with MJ...yet that is exactly what happened repeatedly concerning the second accuser. In addition they accepted gifts and other payments from him. If you cannot see how that places a good amount of blame on the parents then I'm sorry.

I cannot/willnot place all of the blame on MJ when there were people offering up their children to him on a silver platter.

Wayne_Zitkus

Proud FA Since 1962
Because you totally know this for a fact.
Yes, I do. I believe Michael Jackson was just as guilty of child molestation as OJ Simson was of murder. They could afford good attorneys, and that's why they walked.

Maybe now that he's gone, some of the boys he paid hush money to over the years will fianlly tell their stories and the truth will be revealed.

Matt L.

I was never a fan of Micheal Jackson. Back when his music was the popular rage, I was listening to Heart and the Eagles. Jackson's music was much too plastic and generic, my friends and myself couldn't relate to all that flash and no substance. Further more, as a person, Jackson's behavior was beyond abnormal. The excessive amount of surgeries to alter his appearance, wanting to hang out with children and on that note, would a normal person pick such terrible names for his own children?

Mathias

SAMCRO
Yes, I do. I believe Michael Jackson was just as guilty of child molestation as OJ Simson was of murder. They could afford good attorneys, and that's why they walked.

Maybe now that he's gone, some of the boys he paid hush money to over the years will fianlly tell their stories and the truth will be revealed.
Believing in something isn't the same as it being the truth.

Edens_heel

I think there's one thing we can all agree on - while there is too much news coverage on MJ's death, at least it completely knocked anything and everything to do with those POS parents John and Kate off the world's radar. Now please, world, let's end their 15 minutes of fame permanently.

Wayne_Zitkus

Proud FA Since 1962
Do us a favor, Mathias.

THose of us who are sick and tired of all the Michael Jackson crap have been asked to stop posting in the "Michael Jackson RIP" thread, which most of us have done. Please reciprocate and stop trying to defend that useless pedophile in this thread.

Thank you. :bow:

Edens_heel

Yes, I do. I believe Michael Jackson was just as guilty of child molestation as OJ Simson was of murder.
You might believe it with every fibre of your being, but you still don't know it as fact. Facts and beliefs are a little separate. I'm not a fan of MJ either, and I won't pretend to know one way or another as to his guilt or innocence, but you were asked if you knew for a FACT that he had done that, and you answered yes. Unless you were there, you don't. Doesn't stop you from thinking or feeling whatever you want, but don't say that you know something you don't when there is no fact to be had out there regarding this.

Edens_heel

Exactly - Wayne, regardless of whether you give two shits about MJ or not, your reply was out of line and immature. If you don't like the thread, unsubscribe and move on - pretty simple solution, isn't it?

Wayne_Zitkus

Proud FA Since 1962
Exactly - Wayne, regardless of whether you give two shits about MJ or not, your reply was out of line and immature. If you don't like the thread, unsubscribe and move on - pretty simple solution, isn't it?
Now, wait a minute -

First I'm told not to post in the "Michael Jackson RIP" thread, and now you're telling me not to post HERE???

I will post whatever I damn well please here, whether you like it or not. People like you who don't want to face reality about the Gloved Pervert should stay over on the "RIP" thread.

William

Hi Wayne

Are you saying:

They Told You on't You Ever Come Around Here
Don't Wanna See Your Face, You Better Disappear
The Fire's In Their Eyes And Their Words Are Really Clear
So Beat It, Just Beat It

William :)

Now, wait a minute -

First I'm told not to post in the "Michael Jackson RIP" thread, and now you're telling me not to post HERE???

I will post whatever I damn well please here, whether you like it or not. People like you who don't want to face reality about the Gloved Pervert should stay over on the "RIP" thread.

Mathias

SAMCRO
Now, wait a minute -

I'll continue to do the same.

Group builder