• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

TLC : Hot and Heavy - OH BOY THIS IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waldo

So it was just pointed out to me that the TLC Network (known for the shows My 600 lb Life and My Big Fat Fabulous Life ) is about to go ALL IN and are airing a new 'reality' show starting in January that will follow the lives of three couples in which the women are all SSBBW and the guys are all relatively 'thin' and also quite attractive. So this is potentially the BIG ONE for finally laying the FA thing out on the line. The description of the show is that the couples are of 'mixed weight', meaning one of the people in the couple is fat and the other is thin. There has been already some backlash from the rabid intersectional feminist / PC crowd, complaining that all the couples involve a thin man and a fat woman (patriarchy!!). By all means, they need to profile female FA / fat man relationship(s) in the future, if the show catches on (hell even homosexual FA relationships could be thrown in there to REALLY spice things up!). Anyways, I was able to watch the first episode (early access to those with TLC on their cable TV package). I think this could be very interesting but whether it will advance our position as FAs is still to be determined (remains , as ever, a whole lot of hurdles as the 1st episode accurately portrays)! There is a saying that any publicity is good publicity; but for us FAs, I think this is clearly not the case. Hopefully , this show will portray us as more good than bad.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/12/entertainment/hot-heavy-tlc-backlash/index.html

Latest posts

Back