• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

To all of the many who provided information, thank you, thank you, thank you

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

So far, so good in Las Vegas

Friday night Louise and her motorized wheelchair safely made it to Las Vegas. At the Las Vegas airport the scooter did not work and the people said they had done nothing to it. Louise pointed out that it worked when it was put on the plane and now it did not work. Somebody else showed up and made it work. She quickly found a taxicab that would take her and her motorized wheelchair to her hotel. She has been able to play in several poker games and to go to poker lectures. She reports that she has been drinking an adequate amount of water, checking her blood sugar regularly, and checking her temperature regularly. She went to see three hours of the final table play at the World Series of poker. Because she was in a motorized wheelchair she got to sit up front next to the reporters and the woman who had accompanied her was classified as her aid and got to sit there also. It is possible that when the TV cameras scanned the audience some people may have seen Louise

In one of the games about 300 people started and the final 50 received money, the amount received being based on the order they went out in. As Louise said, " I was so close I could taste it", but she did not make the final 50. I believe that she will be playing some more games today and tonight around 11 PM she will get on an airplane, fly to Baltimore-Washington international Airport, and she and her motorized scooter will take a shuttle bus to Hagerstown. At $60 for the shuttle bus it is cheaper than my driving the car 150 miles round-trip to the airport. So far there is always music in her voice when I talked to her. If her health holds she will have had a memorable experience and been able to cross off one of the items that is on what she calls her bucket list.

I thank the many people who have been kindly providing information that helped make Louise's experience better. I deeply appreciate them taking time to tell things they knew about handicapped services in Las Vegas.

Latest posts

Back