To cut or not to cut!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Aust99

Ok, so I have had long hair for a long time now... play around with the colour quite a bit but I usually leave the style the same... I have been thinking about getting a fringe for a while now but am very nervous. My last excuse was that I needed the long fringe for a wedding I was in recently. Now my excuses have run out... lol

This is my current hair....
View attachment 78458

And these are two picture to show the kind of fringe I'm thinking of getting. View attachment 78459

View attachment 78460

I'm wanting a looser fringe and those are the pictures I've shown my hairdresser... (my lil' sis) She thinks it's doable and is glad I don't want the really blunt look... she is very honest with me.. lol

What do you guys think?? Do you think it would suit me? Have you had it done with a similar shaped face as me? How much time in the morning does it take to maintain a fringe??

Aust99

Thanks ladies... I have tried a side fringe before... it looks great on the Tiz though... :D

Thanks Lypeaches:D

succubus_dxb

Badonk. Adonk.
as long as your don't adopt that demented smile of Christie Brinkley's, you'll look fab! xxx

MisticalMisty

I think you have a great face shape to wear bangs and they will look great.

I think they are a huge commitment. Are you willing to fix them every. single. day? lol. You might get them a little longer so you can at least pin them back if you aren't feeling them that day!

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Micara

Living and Learning
I think you would look great with bangs. I just cut myself thick fringe bangs, kind of like Maya on Project Runway, but I am surprised at how versatile they are. When I wear my hair naturally curly, they look kind of cute and choppy/punk a little bit. I'm really digging them!

Aust99

Thanks for all the advice ladies... I do realise how much of a commitment they will be but I'm excited by the change to my look... lol. My hair grows pretty quickly so if it looks shit I'll pin and then grow it out again.. lol. Wednesday night is the night. :D Fingers crossed it works out. lol

mel

This is My year!..again:)
I think the 2nd look would be best

Aust99

Ok.. had it done the other night... I think it looks ok.. It's a different look and it's taking me some time to get used to it but I think I'll keep the look for a while.. lol
View attachment 78694 was taken soon after doing it. I need to learn how to manage it because I've never had one before and when I was getting ready for my friends wedding, I struggled to achieve the same look.. lol

View attachment 78695This is near the end of the night.... I was hot after dancing and realised that sweat and a fringe doesn't exactly match... hence the start to curl thats happening.

I'm sure as I get used to it I will like it more. I'm happy that I changed my look though, it was well overdue.

Micara

Living and Learning
Ok.. had it done the other night... I think it looks ok.. It's a different look and it's taking me some time to get used to it but I think I'll keep the look for a while.. lol
View attachment 78694 was taken soon after doing it. I need to learn how to manage it because I've never had one before and when I was getting ready for my friends wedding, I struggled to achieve the same look.. lol

View attachment 78695This is near the end of the night.... I was hot after dancing and realised that sweat and a fringe doesn't exactly match... hence the start to curl thats happening.

I'm sure as I get used to it I will like it more. I'm happy that I changed my look though, it was well overdue.

I love it!!!! I think it looks gorgeous!! :)

lypeaches

Oooh...I think it looks young and fresh and sexy!!! You wear it well girl!

And, wierdly, I actually slightly prefer the "end of the night" look.

DitzyBrunette

Well, filibuster.

You look great, the bangs (fringe lol) really suit you. At least you have straight hair and when the bangs curl a bit from sweat they don't get really frizzy - it looks like you intentionally left it a little messy, like that sexy bedhead look that men love so much. I like it.

Oirish

The Dude
You're hair looks great. I'm sure you'll get used to it in no time. I recently donated 9in of hair and that took some getting used to but wasn't too bad.

Aust99

Thanks everyone... starting to really like it. I'll debut the new look at work tomorrow... see what the kids think of my new bangs (love that word).... lol.

Oldtimer76

Returned

:smitten:
Natalie,

You should consider becoming a model (for clothes, face and hairdress):wubu:
You are extremely pretty and have a body to die for!

:kiss2:

Latest posts