• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ton of Fun - by Anonymous (~BBW, Dining, Feederism, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, Dining, XWG: How Merry became the woman of her boyfriend’s dreams . . .

Ton of Fun
by Anonymous

Merry was a stunning looking woman of super-model proportions. 5' 11" tall and weighing in at a svelte 110 pounds. What's more, she had STYLE! Fashionable yet not apt to pander to the fashionistas of the world. Throw in incredible strawberry blonde hair, beautiful blue-green eyes and a peaches and cream complexion and you almost have a picture of perfection. Tonight she was primping herself in the mirror. It was a BIG date. First anniversary of her first date with Jack, the man of her life. She adjusted her perfect black dress, put on her pearl necklace, checked her make-up for the fortieth time and headed off to the restaurant.

Jack was anxiously waiting for her outside. It was a big date for him too. THE big date in fact. He had the ring in his pocket and he was anxiously going over just how he was going to "pop" the question. He was ruggedly handsome. Not pretty. More Clint Eastwood than Brad Pitt. At 6' 4" and 190 pounds, he cut quite a figure indeed. Combine that with a VERY successful law practice and you would have to say he was INDEED a good catch.

Merry arrived, fashionably late, but with her usual style, poise and "cool" still intact. The waiter showed the handsome couple to their table and left them alone with a nicely chilled bottle of Dom Perignon. They talked and laughed and drank, finishing the bottle without even thinking about it. But then it was time for dinner.

Merry usually was a perfunctory eater. Food to her was mere fuel, something to keep a body going. But on THIS night, perhaps because of the wine and the company, she felt relaxed and VERY sensual. Instead of her usual broiled swordfish and a salad with lemon, she ordered a prime rib, rare. Jack had his usual T-bone, well done.

What struck Jack was the way Merry almost attacked her food, as though she were ravenously hungry. Even stranger, she seemed to be really getting into the pure pleasure of eating, savoring each bite with a look bordering on rapture. He smiled to himself. "Hmmm, maybe I'll get a chance to live out my fantasy with Merry after all", thought Jack. For you see, Jack was a secret FA. Not bold enough to date an actual FAT girl, or even impudent enough to suggest that one of his skinny dates fatten herself up, even just a bit. But hoping against hope that ONE day he'd find the girl of his dream, a regular skinny Minnie who'd warm up to the idea of plumping out.

After dinner and some more wine, Jack popped the question. "Will you marry me, Merry?" "Of Course I will!!!" Merry suggested they celebrate the moment with a nice slice of cheesecake, slathered with an almost decadent chocolate ganache. Jack thought, "I don't know what got into Merry tonight, but I LIKE it!"

That night they went up to Jack's fabulous penthouse apartment and made intense, passionate, wild, almost feral love. Later, as they cuddled together, Jack asked Merry what had gotten into her. "You've always been.....I don't know, almost restrained," said Jack, "and NOW you seem to be letting yourself go. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE it but it's such a change."

"Jack", said Merry, "I've always been madly and passionately in love with you. So I tried to make myself into the image of the woman you admire: slim, trim, toned, and stylish. But one night last week, when I spent the night in your apartment, I couldn't sleep. So I wandered into your home office. I don't know WHAT I expected to find there, maybe something to read. But my eyes turned to your computer." At this Jack almost turned a deathly shade of pale, for he used his home computer to indulge in his fat fantasies. "And what should I discover", said Merry. "The man of my dreams, the person I wanted to have children with, wasn't looking for a trophy wife at all, but wanted to meet a nice skinny girl he could fatten up!"

Jack waited for the other shoe to fall. He knew this would be the end of the relationship. How could this paragon of feminine perfection even come CLOSE to understanding his primal desires for finding and fattening a beautifully thin woman? Jack was about to try to explain the existence of such "unusual material" on his computer when Merry spoke again. "I couldn't believe what I read Jack, because, to tell you the truth, I NEVER wanted to become a trophy wife." Jack was stunned.

"No, my darling. I HATE dieting and I hate exercise even more. I spent the past year trying to mold myself into this wretchedly thin body for YOU!! And now I don't have to any more! And so my darling, I have decided, now that we're properly engaged, that I shall BECOME your fantasy woman."

Jack was, perhaps for the first time in his life, speechless. "You're going to become MY fantasy woman Merry? Do you know what you're saying?" "Exactly, precisely and entirely, sweetest. THAT explains dinner, it explains the passion of my love-making, it explains everything because now I'm going to become not only the woman YOU want me to be but the woman I want to be too! So, here's my plan. It's now May 24th 2005 and as of this morning I weighed in at a paltry 110 pounds. We shall be married exactly one year from today and in that year I shall transform myself into the woman of your dreams."

Latest posts

Back