Too Fat to Masturbate???

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by voidhead, Dec 10, 2005.

1. Dec 10, 2005 #1

voidhead

voidhead

voidhead

I saw this Family Guy episode last night where Peter Griffin finally realizes he's fat and decides to become an activist for fat men.

Anyway, he ends up organizing a meeting and a bunch of obese men show up. The portrayal of them is extremely negative (they're constantly panting, farting...one has a heart attack, one of them tries to eat another one...really negative stereotyping to the point where even my thin friends who have no idea there is even a fat acceptance movement were kind of turned off by it...), but one of the jokes they make caught my attention.

They make a joke that the guys are so fat none of them can find their own penises.

Now this strucka chord with me because I have always had this fantasy of a man so enormous that he can't reach his own penis anymore and he needs me to get him off in order to orgasm.

Is this possible? Can a man be so fat he can't reach his penis? At about what weight could this occur? Do any of the SSBHMs on this board experience this?

2. Dec 10, 2005 #2

fatlane

fatlane

fatlane

Starting Arvist

I'm thinking that would be a lot to pile on. Given an average guy's arm length, the position of the penis, and how the fat would add on - mostly in the gut over the penis - it would require a LOT to get enough to block things out.

But, yeah, anything's possible.

3. Dec 10, 2005 #3

William

William

William

Hi

i think that is one thing any size person can accomplish :)

William

4. Dec 10, 2005 #4

Obesus

Obesus

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man

The Pannus is just too heavy and awkward to lift, so manipulation by the hand is out of the question...there used to be a link on the UK Feeder site about a medical patient named "Fred" and the Doctor who wrote it mentioned some of the details...which I won't go into, but they had to go to all kinds of lengths to just get a catheter into him...

5. Dec 10, 2005 #5

bigwideland

bigwideland

bigwideland

Well I enjoy the odd play, but i have to say that at 410lbs the old tum does offer some minor reaching around issue and the mass has to be moved when well you know, and that can make it harder, oh god the accidental jokes, anyway I would have to have to say that if I was 500 or more I would say it would be quite difficult. I would say any 700lb person under 6 foot would not be able to, unless he was very big in that department as well.

6. Dec 10, 2005 #6

Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada

To be perfectly honesty at 440lbs it ain't easy anymore. Certainly not in any conventional position. It requires a bit of planning and positioning to be able to reach for long enough to get the deed done, as it were...another 30 40 lbs and it may be just too darn difficult....notice the intentional avoidance of the word hard.

fat hiker likes this.
  7. Dec 10, 2005 #7

extra_fat_guy

extra_fat_guy

extra_fat_guy

Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

Well a guy would have to get very big because i am 5'11, 560lbs and I can still reach. Once you got to the point you couldn't reach your penis to masturbate what are you going to do about going to the bathroom? I guess a guy could just wear diapers, or just pee on himself. Plus if your belly has gotten so big your but might be just as big. So how would you wipe your but?

8. Dec 10, 2005 #8

bigwideland

bigwideland

bigwideland

I see your point I mean I can hold and pee with out issue so then standing I can wank, yes, I was stuck in the lying on bed mind set, I tend not to stand as if I get a good origamis I can go weak in the knees. And even if you have to sit the belly on a bench I reckon I could do it, so may be 600+ would be difficult but not impossible if standing, as for the ass well you may have to get a ass wash unit I forget the name.

fat hiker likes this.
  9. Dec 10, 2005 #9

Hawksmoor

Hawksmoor

Hawksmoor

The Sedentary Misanthrope

That would be a bidet.

fat hiker likes this.
  10. Dec 10, 2005 #10

missaf

missaf

missaf

I just nwated to chime in here and say I'm proud of you guys for having an awesome conversation about guy things, and letting us ladies stand back and "listen."

:D

11. Dec 10, 2005 #11

Hawksmoor

Hawksmoor

Hawksmoor

The Sedentary Misanthrope

Well, the subject matter in question could feasibly apply to you women as well. ;)

12. Dec 10, 2005 #12

Buffetbelly

Buffetbelly

Buffetbelly

Nosh, destroyer of snacks

I think even a Walter-Hudson sized guy unable to stand up would still be able to find himself (so to speak).

13. Dec 10, 2005 #13

bigwideland

bigwideland

bigwideland

I find that hard, man that word again, to believe he was a very wide person I would say he would have to insert all his whole arm under that massive belly and hope for the best, and if he did find home base the mass of that gut would stop any rhythmic motion I am sure of it, my belly takes some effort to move I am only 410, not 1000 or so, I would say his arm would fall of before any climax was even close.

BWL.

14. Dec 10, 2005 #14

bigwideland

bigwideland

bigwideland

I have pulled a mussel in my lower back while reaching around to wipe my ass, I have a very big ass for a bloke I have a lot of mass in that area.

BWL

fat hiker likes this.
  15. Dec 10, 2005 #15

Karebehr

Karebehr

Karebehr

I just wanted to chime in on this issue too. At 460lbs, it is a hard reach, but with some forethought it is possible still. I don't want to think about anymore weight tho!!!

16. Dec 11, 2005 #16

Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada

I can still reach but it ain't so easy anymore lol. As for peeing well you just have to reach enough to aim so as opposed to prolonged movement. And wiping ain't that easy anymore either but such is life. And thanks for the kudos regarding this discussion. Some of the less glamorous side of being so darned fat and pretty i guess ;)

fat hiker likes this.
  17. Dec 11, 2005 #17

voidhead

voidhead

voidhead

Cool. That's so hot that some of you guys have a hard time. I just imagine all the sweating and panting and jiggling.

Bigwideland: Do you have any idea how turned on I was by the idea of you pulling a muscle trying to wipe that sexy fat ass? I love fat men with big soft butts and you have an incredible physique. You should do some pics of you trying to fit that big butt in a small chair.

fat hiker likes this.
  18. Dec 11, 2005 #18

bigwideland

bigwideland

bigwideland

Do not get me started on chairs, I was at a BBQ on the weekend at a friends place and all the normal chairs are too small as they all have arm rests, I hate chairs with arm rests. So I had to use a small white stool, however at my weight the stool was generating to much pressure as it surface area was the size of big plate and that started to hurt after a hour or so. Then I found a second stool of the same type and that was much better, so when you need two stools to sit on you have a big ass. I also like bench seats I need about 2/3 of a two seater.

As for pics that's a fun idea, will see what I can do.

BWL

fat hiker likes this.
  19. Dec 17, 2005 #19

GunnDancer

GunnDancer

GunnDancer

I can say that I don't have the problem with reaching my genitals, but I don't mean to sound gross, but honestly I think guys of size can get pretty sweaty through self pleasuring...There's just a lot of motion involved and since most of us big guys sweat to begin with it doesn't take long to get pretty slick.

20. Dec 18, 2005 #20

BBWchelmsford

BBWchelmsford

BBWchelmsford

I don't know about the being too fat to masturbate but I just gotta say I saw this part and got EXTREMELY ANGRY about the negative portrayal of us.
    Anyone else feel this way?? :mad: